When will he leave

How long do we gotta deal with this fat asshole.

When he dies.

When brevoort leaves so never

They're teasing Chip Zrdsky could take over on Twitter

Where?

I'd rather have Spencer, Chip is too much of a joker to handle Peter well for more than a mini.

In fact he wrote a digital spider story sometime this year I think and the only thing I remember about it was that the art was ugly and he missed a blind date.

>I'd rather have Spencer
Oh boy more social commentary: the comic

That's literally every Marvel writer.

I want to hatefuck Dan Slott.

theres a line mate

Hopefully not.
Fuck Spider-Man.
Fuck everything related to Spider-Man.
You chose your own grave when you supported shitty events like Grim Hunt and Spider-Island with your money which led to more all style no substance events, now you don't get to complain that you're buried in it.

His She Hulk series was decent. When did he totally go off the rails as a writer?

Mate when you write one character for that long, your creative fuels are obviously going to run dry.

>Spencer
>not Thompson
He's easily the best writer currently on the Spider-books. Silk and Spidey are both GOAT.

I want Joe Kelly to take the reigns, he has a great range

>Silk
>GOAT
Riiight.

Writers used to work on characters for a decade or two in the past, and used to write stories in one issue rather than decompressing it in six or 12 issues. Working for too long is not a valid reason for writing a mediocre run.

But you're fat too, you shouldn't insult your own kind.

>I'd rather have Spencer
Fans like you are the reason Marvel is so shit right now

Until Stan Lee dies

Will Kelly retcon OMD? He's been dropping hints

>Implying it isn't the best Spider-book currently running

The entire Marvel comicverse is a shitpost that competes with Sup Forums.
Why do you people care anymore?

Smartest kid on the short bus etc

>Spencer not Yost

Yost should be given the main Spidey book. Hes proved time and time again he can write Spiderman.

It's mostly on Zdarsky's front.
He and Quiones want to do an "Insufferable Spider-man" series, starring the Guilt-ridden loser Spidey in their Howard ongoing.

My dream is Zeb Wells as a writer on the main book.
He has a better sense of humor and is actually in touch with the human side of the character unlike Slott.

here's hoping. even if it doesnt get pete and mj back together id still like the truth to be out.

Unfortunately this sack of shit is going to ruin spiderman until marvel gives a single damn about anything other than the mcu.

Hopefully soon. Like where does this asshat go after dead no more?

I haven't read much Zeb Wells, but I did enjoy his Battlin Jack Murdock comic

>Grim hunt
>shitty

Fuck off.

no nigga, the best choices are zeb wells, chris yost, peter david and roger stern

Until King's DC exclusive finishes

I'd dig Spencer or Ewing on Spidey.
Imagine Ewing going full continuity on Peter's history.

Wells would be great. So would Thompson or that guy who wrote Spider-Man and the X-Men

you know Slott is a continuity fag?

Nowhere near on Ewing's level

The only good thing Nick Spencer has done is Superior Foes of Spider-Man, and most of its positive qualities are due to Steve Lieber's art.

So, fuck Spencer.

MAH nigga you right.

And Joe Kelly. Joe Kelly can really write Spider-man.

The Fix is written by Nick spencer and it is also good.

Apparently, Slott shut down Bendis when he wanted to kill off Peter and have Miles replace him as the new Amazing Spider-Man. So until such a time as Bendis gets that stupid idea out of his head, I'm dejectdly resigned to the fat little gremlin sitting on the book.

Is hating Slott really still a meme here? It's been years guys. Just move on.

What don't we like about him again?