This is an actual genetic map from Wikipedia, not a meme map from Eupedia. Finland explain yourself

This is an actual genetic map from Wikipedia, not a meme map from Eupedia. Finland explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LZsEwdRDKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does Sup Forums consider Aboriginals human?

> posting a map that doesn't even have your
nation

This one's better.

Armenia is r1b therefore european nation

Good map indeed

Irish and Kurds are genetically similar, just like Finns and Syrians/Iranians

Right?

Saved. Thank you, user.

Have a look at my infograph. It appears to show that Blacks (sub-saharan Africans) have no Neanderthal DNA. 'not-human' On the bottom half of the pic.

>N1c
>N Siberian Turkic
lol

Based on the map I posted, there is no shading between Abbos and the rest of the world, which gradually changes into each other. Same with the New Guineans. Based on the map you could argue humans as three different subspecies.

Y-DNA Haplogroups are as accurate for defining races and ethnicities as blood types.

The map shows genetic distance from major racial groups (Europeans, Negros, etc). Finns are as related to Euros as Syrians are, doesn't mean they are related to each other...

How did the abbo subhumans manage to get to Australia?

No.

Don't let this thread (((slide))).

Also, sub 100-IQ, stay out.

I used to hate Amerindians, but I've met a right wing native american some days ago and that guy was based as fuck

Now i'm confused

I am driven by my longing,
And my understanding urges,
That I should commence my singing,
And begin my recitation,
I will sing the people's legends,
And the ballads of the nation.
To my mouth the words are flowing,
And the words are gently falling,
Quickly as my tongue can shape them,
And between my teeth emerging.

Dearest friend, and much-loved brother,
Best beloved of all companions,
Come and let us sing together,
Let us now begin our converse,
Since at length we meet together,
From two widely sundered regions,
Rarely can we meet together,
Rarely one can meet the other,
In these dismal Northern regions,
In the dreary land of Pohja.

Let us clasp our hands together,
Let us interlock our fingers;
Let us sing a cheerful measure,
Let us use our best endeavors,
While our dear ones hearken to us,
And our loved ones are instructed,
While the young are standing round us,
Of the rising generation,
Let them learn the words of magic,
And recall our songs and legends,
Of the belt of Väinämöinen,
Of the forge of Ilmarinen,
And of Kaukomieli's sword-point,
And of Joukahainen's crossbow:
Of the utmost bounds of Pohja,
And of Kalevala's wide heathlands.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LZsEwdRDKQ

Ice Age Earth had lower sea levels, so only basic boats were needed to reach Australia. Also Abbos had devolved through inbreeding.

>tfw they had to change the entire dictionary of race so the liberals wouldn't harass them
>tfw Science is no longer objective

Literally no.

Kek, what is this? An ancient Finnish ballad?

Of course they are human. Come on. They can talk with you.

those are native populations

finland's native sami people or whatever they're called were displaced by scandinavians couple thousand years back

Clutching at straws there...

What part of right wing you don't understand? the "muh amerindian genocide" is a leftist shit

IQ map

Correct. "American Indians" (who happen to look like Eskimos and Russian mongos) took a boat from NE Russia to the Alaskan keys and went SE into the mainland 20k years ago.

Not sure if you're drunk or what to take from yoru post, but yes, it is leftist shit. Anything to demonize Whitey.

What if Native Americans are descended from the Mongols?

They're probably the only race I would answer no to.

>Sweden 106+, Finland ~95
yeeeaaahh righttttt, this map is bullshit

My theory is that as the Mongols moved north, they adapted to that 'exceptionally' barren landscape (think mongolia with no plants/animals) and were a bit different than typical northeners.

Yes, they moved north, then east; survived that shit, then came to a place where they could flourish. I would say that what you stated is correct.

Look at it as a tide from the middle of Asia, pushing people out towards India and Northern Europe. That's how paleoclimatologists look at it.

I remember in school we would get in trouble if we cited wikipedia, now its a standard source. Fall babel, fall

Finland have more Mongol DNA admixture (historically) than the western Swedes.

Sweden has enough somalis and iraqis to double the finnish population. Also PISA scores tate otherwise. Also chingchong-DNA would mean higher IQ, no?

This thread is about genetic mapping based on historical evidence of tribal movement and the changes climate/environment has on DNA structure.

Nobody gives a fuck about current geo-political issues in this thread, Sven.

Like I said before; sub-100 IQs; stay out!

Yep, although I wouldn't site I would always get my info from there

>This thread is about genetic mapping based on historical evidence
>Also chingchong-DNA would mean higher IQ, no?
>American intellectual

I believe that the migration map (and all other modern data) shows that life started in sub-saharan Africa, and perhaps there were adverse conditions at the time; perhaps, there were 'modern' conditions at the time, but a northern sub-Saharan group traversed the desert and adapted to the new regions.

Out of this new happening, we begin to see changes 100k+ years ago, and begins the transformation.

Those left behind in Africa retain the genetics (and IQ) of less than a Gorilla (see attachment).

>bengaledesh
>genetically same as the urals

seems accurate

>gorillas plural
>only a single gorilla stated
Anyhow, #dicksoutforHarambe

Vodka consumed for Harambe.

Fuck off.

Studies by experts have shown Wikipedia is as reliable as Encyclopaedia Brittanica. The education system is always 20 years behind the times

>not a meme map
How come we're not on it, cunt?
Last time I checked, I have genes

Actual experts on genetics (not neckbeards on ms paint) focus on the broader picture of genetic variation, not autistic details like random islands that I'm sorry to say are irrelevant on the big picture such as Indonesia and New Zealand.

Thank you for correcting our sub-human Island participants. 0 shekels have been deposited into your account.

I'm not so sure that the Finns are completely Anglo/White. There is evidence that there is significant influence/breeding from northern russian mongols in the DNA admixture of Finns.

Prove me wrong?