Based Sheriff Gets Honest with Childish Retarded Press Core. Likely Supports Trump!

youtu.be/MVYX2aM1XOc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVYX2aM1XOc#t=14m05s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Likely supports Trump"

He spoke at the RNC and has multiple times stated he is fully behind Donald Trump.

>Likely supports Trump

Didn't he speak at the RNC?

>likely supports Trump!

A FUCKING LEAF

Yes

Why are we falling for a leaf?

Guys come on.

>Why are we falling for a leaf?
Do not ask for whom the leaf falls. The leaf falls for itself.

Holy shit I never knew David Clarke was from milwakee, did they have another riot earlier this year? I get them all mixed up?

If not, why was he on the news so much other than he is based?

Awesome. I don't follow the election to much. I just felt this was a Trump supporter. He sounds intelligent and has an idea of what's going on, so it was a pretty easy guess.

Side not. I wish we elected lawmen here in Canada. The idea of electing a sheriff real does give a line of defence against a stupid mayor or even president.

based sheriff is based

>Likely

I see what you did there

>nigger
>based

Uncle Tom niggs his peeps for munny. Where have we seen this before? More to follow gumpers....

He's my nigga. (i hope he reads this)

>20:12
>mentally challenged reporter "do you fear nightfall tonight"
>based sheriff "I only fear God"

>A8 s8n

u ate satan breh?

>based sheriff nigger
Why cucks love him so much?

JIDF pls

Answer the question, disgusting nigger lover

why don't any patriots go off at these ritos?

The very last line of his press conference was "If people give me information, they can trust me. Wiki." You can go to 23:00 to hear it yourself. I like this guy because he is based.

Wtf I love the cops now

>stands for god, reason, and lawfulness
>in the face of those who claim to seek his liberation, despite only offering destruction and chaos
>somehow not in the fucking least honorable

gtfo shill

Too all the irritating people who are saying what's going in Milwaukee is disgusting. What's disgusting is that Milwaukee is the most segregated city in America and has been so for quite some time. What's disgusting is how Milwaukee has one of the worst rankings for access to quality education, and health care for Black people. What's disgusting is how Milwaukee has the highest rate of incarceration for Black people in America. What's disgusting is the amount of Black people killed by cops in Milwaukee. What's disgusting is that Milwaukee is ranked one of the worst places to live if you're Black but one of the best if you're white. So excuse me when I say that riots and burning of gas stations and stores are on the bottom of my list for disgusting things in Milwaukee because at the end of the day people have insurance to replace damage property. There is no insurance for Black bodies and their oppression.

>Wiki
he says "with it"

>Do you fear nightfall tonight?
>No. I only fear God.

pretty intense

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

.5 cents have been deposited in your acount.

I love this man, he is so based.

And yet niggers don't try to change shit but only make it worse
>if i hurt white people, they'll make my life nicer for sure.

For proof of hivemind, see We are in this together mapplebro.

haha, niggers

When has violence solved anything? When has people rioting (uprising) got them rights Idk maybe throughout history. Everyone saying that violence and destroying towns doesn't solve anything. Open a history book and it will show you everybody used violence/ destruction to get attention to their cause. Also it's funny that everybody saying there is a better way doesn't actually say what the better way is.

Fuck off you faggot fuck.

>>if i hurt white people, they'll make my life nicer for sure.

The best part is, when they riot they only burn down their own shit and steal their own shit.

Do you honestly think that those black people looting and rioting would know what to do with power if they achieved it, that they would use it responsibly?

>likely supports trump

Well since he spoke at the RNC and openly endorsed him, I would think so.

haha replied to the wrong post everyone point and laugh!

What a shitpost

the problem is si, that blacks have never held power in AmeriKKKa. Blacks have always been subjugated to oppression and white supremacism. Are you so afraid of POCs taking power into their own hands and using it for good. Or do you like to see us "uppity niggers" be put in our place and robbed of our sovereignty?

Black people tried the riot way alot of times, nothing changed. See at the crime/race statistics, no wonder alot of people don't like niggers. If they put as much effort in improving their life (studying/working...) as they do in riots, they'd be much closer to equality than they are now. There are blacks who got good jobs, it's not impossible, it just takes effort and it seems like they are lazy fucks.

>POC
YOU MEAN COLOURED PEOPLE?

>What's disgusting is that Milwaukee is the most segregated city in America and has been so for quite some time.
because no one can live around the niggers without getting destroyed themselves so they move.
>What's disgusting is how Milwaukee has one of the worst rankings for access to quality education, and health care for Black people.
because niggers are less likely to pay taxes and don't plan ahead. they destroy local businesses and suck up government funding until the resources run dry.
>What's disgusting is how Milwaukee has the highest rate of incarceration for Black people in America. What's disgusting is the amount of Black people killed by cops in Milwaukee.
because milwaukee niggers have some of the highest rates of crime. many are career criminals.
>What's disgusting is that Milwaukee is ranked one of the worst places to live if you're Black but one of the best if you're white.
because while the whites are building and investing the blacks are destroying and throwing away their money on frivolous things.
>So excuse me when I say that riots and burning of gas stations and stores are on the bottom of my list for disgusting things in Milwaukee because at the end of the day people have insurance to replace damage property. There is no insurance for Black bodies and their oppression.
kek. nigs are their own oppressors. they drive away businesses and good people with their animalistic behavior and suddenly you're left with a little haiti.

Make this mother fucker president already

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear?...It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity."
― Martin Luther King Jr.

>One of the best if you're white

By what metric? Most decent jobs (if you can find one around here) still pay below the national average, you're taxed out the asshole, public works is a joke, and I think you have to make along the order of $16 an hour to afford a decent place to rent on your own, as well as all the other amenities. Methinks you're making a false - if not exaggerated - comparison to push a narrative.

And then cry to whites for help 10/10

>property insurance
After Ferguson, academics formally evaluated every city that suffered a black riot. None recovered. As far as anyone knows, it is not possible for a community to recover from a black riot.

The times changed, you can't compare the past to today, there's even a black president, blacks have alot of options, with the right mindset.

>Are you so afraid of POCs taking power into their own hands and using it for good.
Like where? Haiti? Liberia? Zimbabwe? South Africa? Baltimore? Where are these shining examples of black virtue? They can't be found. Blacks have never created a great civilization on their own and have managed to destroy every single one they have been handed. It doesn't take a genius to see the pattern but apparently sub 85 IQ prevents the majority of niggers from being able to see them.

So Washington DC and Detroit are run by motherfucking Polynesians? The real reason Flint's water is screwed up is the almost all black Flint city council.

I don't argue with racist white privileged fucks

Hey bro just ask yourself, who is being murdered in Milwaukee by the hundreds? Is it whites? No. It's blacks. We experience so much more oppression than whites. Compared to us they real comfortable. Too comfortable actually

Why don't you just put your effort into getting a better job and moving to a better neighborhood? Or if the racism is so bad you can't, why not just jump ship to Canada where black people are in positions that their skills and ability dictates, just like all other people.

Why do you think blacks would be any more just than whites? The whole concept of white supremacy as some boogeyman is hilarious, as if all people aren't shit.

>I don't argue with racist white privileged fucks
because you know you'd lose the argument quickly due to your intellectual inferiority. fuck off back to africa, nigger bitch.

Gee, I wonder who be killin all dem blacks?

Dumbass cop talks shit at the republican convention while his city burns. This pussy with his ridiculous pins and self awarded medals should resign.

But look who's running for president, that resist Donald Trump! And the American people are voting for him! That's proof for white supremecy. Whites have a system in place a very to keep blacks down and they a in on it.

Did you forget Egypt? Ethiopian empire? Timbuktu? Get woke.

The black community in those parts are being starved of resources. If it weren't for rich whites hoarding the money, these places would be good

>as if all people aren't shit.
You hit the nail on the head. I have worked with the public for over a decade. 90% of people are pieces of shit, 1 in 10 are decent. It doesn't matter how you categorize people, 90% will be shit. So yah, most white people are shitty people, but it is not because they are white. It is because they are people. Race, religious, nation, high school attended, first daycare went to, whatever label you put on a group of people, 90% are shit.

>look him up
>he's a democrat

what

>likely

Has this idoit or any body else in the white house said something about the riot?

BASED SHERIFF FOR GOVERNOR

Kinda agree. Nigger needs to fix his city.

>Speaks at RNC
>Likely supports Trump

Gee no you think OP?

1 post by this id

Bruh I'm trying to get to Canada before I get shot up here by these pigs

Cause whites don't care about us. We have to look after ourselves

Say that to my face bitch I'd fucking lay you out nigga. Don't stunt fuck nigga

See the news? It's the pigs

>Did you forget Egypt? Ethiopian empire? Timbuktu? Get woke.
how convenient. all places that have fallen long ago and were never run by subsaharan africans in the first place.

Agree, blacks only repress themselves these days. They have the same opportunity as anyone else if they choose to use it. Problem is black culture denigrated all who try to fit in

i just realized you wouldn't be able to understand what the image depicts. those are your "people" being slaughtered by egyptians. no one likes niggers.

>"Do you fear nightfall tonight?"
>"Not at all. I only fear God"

If David Clarke would run for President, would Sup Forums vote for him?

No, its proof that people aren't happy with how things are.
And no matter what colour, a president should never try to good talk any form of violent protests.
Obama and violent BLM rioters are fucking it up for honest hard working black people.
If i see violent blacks rioting, saying they are "doing it for black people" i will obviously not like black people.

Well if Trump wins i will be wanting to make my way into the USA. Montana or Alaska. I am sure some sort of exchange could be made.

>Quite a few blacks support Trump

Who-oah black buddy, famalam.

Triple Hive Mind!
Giving myself a (you) in the name of KeK.

Post proof you're not baiting. Post your fat jaundiced vagina.

Why does wikipedia say he is a Democrat?

Got a different ID now, welp atleast got my flag

sounds like we need more dead thug niggers then, natural selection to breed out the dumbasses

wouldn't mind burying my face in those titties holy shoot my man

You lying shit. Whites are killed by cops by DOUBLE the number that blacks are every year on record. EVERY year. 2015 it was 550 white, 258 blacks. FBI dot gov which is among the most accurate statistical data there is since it is actual reported incidents nationwide. Not horseshit you "think" is going on or someone told you. If it were really that bad the police would be disbanded like in Ferguson, which was bullshit because Brown attacked that cop and the whole thing was a lie. The only did it to calm you literally borderline retards down so you would stop burning shit. I hope they just start killing you animal bastards off desu. You rarely work, are stupid and contaminate the gene pool, are huge entitlement leeches, and constantly whine you aren't given enough/rich whites aren't giving you their hard earned money just because. Fuck you ignorant pieces of shit. The Day of the Ropes can't come soon enough. Put your address down here so we will know where to find you too.

there's a big difference between niggers and blacks. Niggers are a burden on society and blacks are the opposite, you sound like some edgy faggot who just got here.

Nice Photoshop bruh. I am the dependent of Somali royalty so I know what I'm talking about

So your against blacks. Cool you and every others white

This post reeks of white fear and guilt. It's okay, just know that you are on the listing side of history. Don't say I didn't warn you

All you whites just care about proof...I dont need proof for shit

maybe the blacks should move out of milwaukee then

based sherif just trying to do what he can with what he has available.. clearly honestly disillusioned about the whole situation..

youtube.com/watch?v=MVYX2aM1XOc#t=14m05s "there were 4 additional homocides.. 9 shootings 4 murders.. where was the outrage.." nothing.. exactly.. they use it for political purposes..

and his honest call out for some semblance of reason.. "sometime the public's going to wake up to this"

you could've just written that you are out of arguments.
I'm not against niggers, but against criminals in general, alot of them happen to be black, now you could say i'm against blacks and be a pussy about it, or you open your eyes and grow the fuck up.

to bad don lemon made him look like an absolute retard

man I don't know how people still fall for trolls like this

There is no way in hell a "woke" black twitter/tumblr user would last more than 30 seconds on Sup Forums

i been on Sup Forums since 2007, most of you guys need to get your troll detection skills up

Sometimes you need to tug the line to make the fisherman think he has a bite. Great truths flow from a troll's jest.

Boards such as r9k, lgbt, v, b, and soc have always been very inclusive and POC friendly. pol is the hate mongerer of the internet and I'm just trying to do my job to bring topics of social justice here where it could do the most good

>If not, why was he on the news so much other than he is based?
It's actually just because of how based he is.

Nice hitler dubs kek'd

Every board you mentioned shunned me and told me to "go back to Sup Forums" every time i was even a bit honest. That is how i wound up here. Arrived orange, am now red.

The one who has the highest power level.

Youu get the same education as every one else.

Difference is white kids read and understand.
Nigger pushes drugs and burns the book.

Chains and a hard hand yould change that.

:^)

He's the sheriff of the county, not the city. Although it's under his jurisdiction, he still has other cities, towns, and communities in his jurisdiction. The chief of police of Milwaukee is in charge of the security and safety of the city

i want her to sit on my face

i don't care that she's 50 years old either