So, Sup Forums, should the place of your birth really be a barrier?

so, Sup Forums, should the place of your birth really be a barrier?

>undocumented
There's like 10 words that make me seethe with rage and that's one of them.

>implying Americans don't deserve any and all benefits in America

why tho

And yet they still don't want to give me my fucking citizenship despite my father being American.

Yes, I'm fucking mad.

So why don't we just take care of the whole fucking world then?

What difference at this point does it make?

I am an undocumented medical doctor.
It has always been my dream.
I am a dreamer.

maybe they just left their wallets at home?

Spread this around as hard as you can.

Hillary Clinton's twitter is the best anti-Hillary propaganda you can get.

Not him but it's because it changes the meaning. If you say someone is an illegal ayylmao, that sounds bad because it is, but if you say undocumented, it sounds better.

This.

It doesn't take a whole lot of thought to see.

If I went to Mexico, they'd imprison me,
If I went to China, they'd imprison me,
If I went to Israel, they'd probably just shoot me.

It's only WHITE COUNTRIES that shouldn't have barriers because oi vey only nazis believe in WALLS hehehe good goyim now invade syria and iran for Greater Israel

Yes. America was formerly "great" because of the European influence through the introduction of civility, sophisticated infrastructure, economy and Western standards of quality of life being brought to an otherwise untamed and savage land full of people who shit in the woods and lived in mud huts. If Europeans hadn't done to America, it would still be exactly that.

People whose ancestors come from impoverished nations, who have never managed to create a single fucking THING worth noting in thousands of years of human civilisation, who have struggled for absolutely none of the quality of life, prosperity and civility of Europe are not owed ANY OF IT. End of fucking story. If you're so set on piggy backing off the accomplishments of a better race and civilisation and brain draining your own society instead of trying to make it better, first get educated, have something worth bringing to the population and then immigrate legally. Otherwise fuck off. No one is owed Western quality of life, no one's owed anything in this world.

There are people working through the legitimate immigration process, spending millions and working our asses off to fulfill that quota just to stay in the US for a little bit longer so the DHS doesn't bust down our doors and take us away and they can do that any time because we are all documented and traceable.

And then there are people who broke their way in here cheating, stealing, committing in illegal activities, and mostly unaccountable for their stay for being undocumented.

Yet, the Democrats are willing to back them and addressing such benefit only to them and not us?

Call us legal immigrants salty but working and paying our asses off in the US for 10 years but still on a Visa and then this happens really makes you wonder if becoming a dirty illegal is just a better option in 2016.

I was born in Britain. Is this fool going to just give me citizenship and let me vote?

If it shouldn't be, it's news to me.
Born to fucking idiots, brought up to fucking idiots. It's never their fault, either. They can receive help from someone, and a few years later blame that same person for some silly shit like spreading garbage throughout their houses.
Should be quite a fucking spectacle though. Suburbanites seem to have a problem with taxes, so they do the smart thing and try to bring as many welfare-drunken idiots into the country as possible. Aimless, undriven, lazy cunts who occasionally double as mindless drones that can do a job a fucking robot could do.

NEVER HILLARY!

im going to vote hillary because the place of my birth should never be a barrier.

> IZ DEY REALLY GONNA LET US IN BOSS?!?!

I don't mind there being illegal immigrants as long as they receive zero welfare, can be shot on sight for being foreign invaders, and anyone helping them is prosecuted as a traitor to the country.

>parents came to the US legally
>get born in the US

Dont give in to the democrats tricks. They are bribing their slaves with welfare dollars in exchange for votes. This is lowering the standard of living for all, and the price youll pay for this is more marxism in schools; more state control of your life; and more rights being taken away.

so can i be an undocumented medical practicer?

why do all these "pro illegal" people sperg out when i ask them for advice on how to immigrate illegally?

because you're white

So true, let Nigel Farage run as Trump's VP.

she looks very creepy

Because it's more bullshit from the left designed to subvert the public dialogue.

As this user said
In order for people to internalize the ideas they're pushing better, phrase it in a way that's more agreeable in dialogue. If one of your indoctrinated leftist drones were to engage in others to spread your propaganda, you've already given them a leg-up just for repeating your terms. It's much easier for opposition to rail against something illegal - after all it's against the fucking law. But call them UNDOCUMENTED, then it sidesteps this very simple logic as if these are poor people who fell through the cracks.