Suspending belief in films

This just wouldn't happen. If I were the driver id pull the emergency break hoping this little shit breaks some teeth

it happened, not often, but it did.

saw it with buses more.

It's a California thing.

i wonder how many people michael j fox got seriously injured emulating this and that stupid car surfing in teen wolf. i really hope he gets some karmic retribution

Haha, threatening a famous millionaire actor? He's literally shaking.

>This just wouldn't happen

Don't go see transformers

I skate and have done this on friends and randoms cars. You don't grab on the back like that, you grab on the wheel well so you don't get wrecked if they stop.

>I wouldn't do [thing] in this situation.
>Therefore it is entirely inconceivable that anyone would do [thing] in any possible context whatsoever.
>Even if it is in fact a movie and therefore all the events presented within are fictional.

Good thread.

It was a different time.

>inb4 it was a different time

He's not doing to good these days, I think he lost his money because I saw him working as a paint shaker at Home Depot the other day.

judgemental shit stains not welcome

>michael j fox
>literally shaking

These images are so fucking gross.

ehehe hohoho ehehe hohoho

>Emergency brake
It's a parking brake.

i used to do that on my bicycle while commuting in china
fast/10

Every time characters fight on top of a bus or a truck. You can hear people there, everybody wold just stop

not on old automatic cars

Of all the images on Sup Forums, these gross you out?

Well, yes. All the gore and poop and shit doesn't get posted on blue boards so I don't have to see that on Sup Forums.

We did that all the time in the Eighties, bro. Check out YouTube for some sick vids.