Invincible #132

Invincible #132
Thragg makes a move that will change everything. The cataclysmic events of this issue lead directly into the twelve-part epic "END OF ALL THINGS" starting next issue.

>speculation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invincible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Invincible #131
Mark just wants to live a quiet life with his family and be happy? but that would be a boring comic book series.

Invincible #130
Mark never wanted to return to Earth? but now he finds himself face-to-face with Robot, and no matter how hard he tries, he just can't forget all the evil he has done. This could get ugly.

Who still cares about this? I cannot bring myself to give a fuck anymore.

he killed nolan. thats my guess.

I just wanna know what happens with Mark's rape baby.

Being Mark is suffering.

I stopped reading around 30 or 40
Is it worth catching back up again, I haven't once thought about it

>Mark just wants to live a quiet life with his family and be happy? but it's to bad he's a cuck who can't satisfy his wife

More like his wife is a bitch who can't be satisfied whatsoever.

oh hell yeah it is.
persevere through 40-60 and things get good and stay good from there
itll slow down a bit around 80-90 but picks back up again

definitely worth catching back up on

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invincible

It's worth reading up to the Viltrumite War, but after that you should just drop it.

this

So how is this going to work out? Will Anissa ever tell Mark? The implication of naming him after his dad implies wants some sort of involvement or she's bad at coming up with names. How is Mark going to handle this? Would he want to be a part of Marky's life? If he did could he contain his Rapahetti?

Well, she did "like" Mark when she raped him for his baby juice. So presumably, right after he was born, she named him after Mark. Then she became softer from taking care of Marky and meeting her husband, so she's probably reached the "normal" mentality of a person by now. She obviously wants to apologize to Mark and might feel like she should tell him about Marky. Otherwise, though, I don't think she currently has any other feelings towards Mark other than regret for what she's done and possibly a sense of obligation towards him and Marky to have them meet each other.

Can someone catch me up with the Viltrumite aspects of the story. Last time I read a story time Thragg got a sweet lion cape.

What's happening with:
>Oliver
>Thragg
>Nolan
>Anissa

Don't give a shit about the tearbag Mark unless he's ripping organs out or getting his ripped out

>Thragg makes a move that will change everything.
He does a thing

Oliver is now a traitor secretly working with Thragg, we don't know his motivation yet because of the timeskip. Might be noble, might be dick

Thragg is out there conquering shit with his kids and no one can stop him

Nolan and the other viltrumites are weary from a recent attack on Earth from the other dimensional beings that worked with the guy that could cross dimensions

Anissa is a happy mother of a Mark bastard, married to a human male.

Oliver probably considers Thragg's kids his people since they are the only other bug/viltrumite hybrids in the universe

Any indication on how strong Thragg's bug kids are

Nolan being a good leader or are the viltrumites becoming soft seeing as how one of their most hardened warrior has become a loving mother and wound up with a human which she said she could never tolerate

No indication yet

Anissa hasn't seem to have had any children with the human, she only has her Mark son.

She probably molests that kid.

Anissa was tamed, feminized, and BLACKED by a human.

>Anissa is a happy mother of a Mark bastard, married to a human male.

Don't talk to me or my superwife's rapeson ever again.