check

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk

all other countries BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHzGvpYCVR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you fight the fire, it wins

for sure

I heard that if he sees his shadow, when he emerges, shirtless, from his cave, then the salmon will be plentiful.

More lies... I don't get how he gets away with this shit. Canada has trade agreements that require us to not legalize weed. This idiot would know this seeing as he is the pm...

High people don't participate properly in the democratic process.

This just makes it easier to fill the positions of power with jerks.

Yeah the best
Also muslims can kill whoever they want because its for their religion so its not barbaric
best PM

Oh I am laffin

oh no trade agreements

>handsome

check

>gay

check

>retarded

check

>having it illegal won't keep it out of the hands of children
>regulating it will :^)

This is so fucking stupid.

if its so stupid why arent you the PM? You seem to be comfortable telling him how to do his job. Maybe its because you are a neckbeard virgin with no political experience who thinks his opinion actually matters to anyone but his mom.

>tfw we legalized weed years ago
>tfw still #1 in freedums

youtube.com/watch?v=GHzGvpYCVR0

I'm a neckbeard virgin because I saw the blatant fault in his reasoning

>Making it legal and readily available to all
>Somehow that will keep it out of the hands of kids, instead of normalizing it and having it everywhere

This man is functionally retarded just like ever fucking leaftard.

Wow I honestly thought she was a woman, thought you beat us to the punch on the women leader. That's embarrassing... For Canadians!

That's not a fault in his logic, it's a fault in human nature. You can't stop a kid from actively going out and seeking drugs, it's nearly impossible to. You can only regulate its availability and alter the punishments to adjust incentive for the individual actor

DUDE

>liberal
>smart
something's not right here

When weed stops being an exciting way to transgress social norms, kids will move on to some other way to tell their parents they suck. Graffiti, perhaps. Moose-tipping. It's actually pretty good logic.

WEED

More alcohol was consumed during prohibition than any other time period in america

legalizing weed will probably make it less cool and it will lose popularity amongst kids

>keep marijuana out of children's hands
>by making it more accessible

DUDE WEED LMAO

Still doesn't make any sense. If your children need drugs to make their lives tolerable that probably means you fucked up at building a civilized society and that you should have more urgent priorities than fucking regulating weed.

He might be a faggot, but that's an entirely reasonable argument. I'm pro-legalization strictly because I want to put a dent in the drug trade.

>supports diversity
>cuck
check

>is leaf
Saged.

> Canada
> Relevant
dude weed lmao

what has he actually done during his tenure?

> Russia is 20% Muslim
Salty, Ahmed?

Cuck.
>check.

>huge pandering faggot who encourages degeneracy

check

If you look at what's happened in Colorado as a basic guide to what happens through legalization in relation to keeping weed out of kids hands it fails horribly. Once the legal factor and social stigma is gone no one takes it seriously. Lots of kids try it as they think it's totally harmless because of the legal status

>Lots of kids try it as they think it's totally harmless because of the legal status
Actually most kids just think it's totally harmless in general

No idea why people are disagreeing, it really is as retarded as it sounds.