Why did Jurassic World place so much emphasis on Claire's shoes?

Why did Jurassic World place so much emphasis on Claire's shoes?

Look at this angel, she's perfect!!!

I want to take one.

>>implying you wouldn't want to sniff her shoes after she ran around all sweaty and scared in them

I wonder if that's what drove the Dino's mad. Being locked up and able to smell her delicious soles from 4km away yet unable to release their seed

She said they were a core part of her femininity. This has upset feminists who had been saying they were a symbol of her oppression right up until the part where the actress revealed that wanted them as part of her character.

Kill all footsexuals.

Do you think Ingen engineered any dinos with long tongues and no teeth? Haha just image a pack of them licking and slobbering all over her feet as a joke haha. like imagine them tearing her shoes off and going to town on her ivory soles haha.

ha ha ha
I love jokes like that ha

The director and/or the screenwriter may have a foot fetish, I wonder if she questioned that

Fpbp

she's a 'business woman'

Why did she never take them off?

Disigner shoes

Damn this bitch like a size 9. I can't fux with that.

Pretty girls have small feet.

Shit taste. Sorry.

If you want to make a feminist criticism of Jurassic World, the fact that Claire never notices or reacts to the death of her own personal assistant is far more concerning than her footwear.

Besides this: I think they wanted to foreshadow the running scene, still, they exaggerated

>tfw Jurassic World gave me a corruption fetish

>Claire starts of in all white, bossy businesswoman with a bow-down-before-me-commoners attitude

>film ends with Claire muddy, drenched in sweat, ripped clothes and salivating at Chris Pratt's dick

That was a good fap that night after seeing the film

that's awfully elaborate, I just like sweaty girl's feet

sweaty feet are top tier

The question is why Jurrassic Park get a Bryce Dallas and Star Wars gets a Daisy Dudley?

I wanted Chris to massage her feet after the event, unfortunately that didn't happen...

shitty actress in a shitty movie nothing more needs to be said

>shitty actress

Ugly feminists get angry at beautiful women celebrating their femininity.

In other news, water is wet.

Nah fuck that.

What use is there of big feet on a female?

No, liberals put so much emphasis on it because liberals hate gender typing of any kind and they consider high heels as an aspect of patriarchy forcing shit on women or something.

Which is why despite all of their collective bitching and saying the movie was worst ever, that it went on to gross 1.6 billion and another 100 plus million in retail sales.

And why you saw Pratt rocking high heels on late night to show liberals they're full of shit.

It has nothing to do with the movie's emphasis.

Not to mention BDH post-pregnancy was helped greatly by wearing those shoes. It made her look good which is why they did it.

more to worship :^)

Giving you a foot job. More surface area for rubbing/kissing/licking.

her being mildly attractive doesn't stop the fact that she isnt that good of an actress

Her daywalker status is the only reason she's considered attractive.

If she dyed her hair brown or blonde you'd see how plain (and old) she really is.

She was a blonde in Spider-Man and looked amazing.

didn't watch it. Can you post any examples?

she was also younger in that

unironically this note big feet don't mean big ogre feet, they still can be nice and feminine, but not in a petite cute girl way, but in a hot tall, slender model way

>tall, slender model

are you sure you're not secretly gay?

I did find the way they killed off that chick to be kind of OTT - it's the sort of thing you'd expect to have happen to a proper villain, not some unremarkable side character.

Agreed, it was a sadistic and gruesome in a way that didn't quite fit the tone of the rest of the film. Were we supposed to dislike that character?

She was vaguely cold and uninteresting I guess

>le short rotund girls r le thicc xD
Take your nigger-tier taste back ro Twitter.

>eww you like girls
Not making your case any better.

You're watching a shitty cash cow that you tolerate because of nostalgia and cool dinosaurs. I'm quite okay with her just being there for eye candy and a romantic sub-plot.

Nicely put. Elaborating a bit is always welcome

GOD DAMN, I NEVER REALIZED BEFORE BUT THE BOTTOM OF THEM HEELZ LOOK LIKE A GOD DAMN DOOR STOPPER, HOLY SHIT MY MIND IS BLOWN, HOW MUCH MONEY DID THEY SPEND ON THEM THANGS, LIKE 20 DOLLARS

You're a faggot.

I just watched Jurassic World the other day and I was shocked by how much I enjoyed it. The only thing that bothered me was the nonsensical and stupid flip-flopping with the raptors and the over-the-top dinosaur fight.

OP your pathetic attempt to get high heel pics has failed -- just like the nazis.

To be completely honest I only enjoyed it to a significant degree because BDH was in it. Sometimes one actor can make or break a movie for you. Come to think of it I would have enjoyed TFA a lot more if it weren't for Daisy Ridley.

Daisy Ridley is the reason I still haven't bothered to watch TFA. Her voice is like nails on a fucking chalkboard to me.

Good for you. Don't waste your time.

she did cover herself in shit

AND WE LIKED IT

Also fuck of uridon and stop shilling your youtube channel.