He is American

he is American

African-American

excuse me but he's south african and therefore BLACK.

No, Elonis Muskauskas is a lithuanian.

and full of hot air, much like his creations

he crawled up from the ghetto and became more succesful than whitey, a model african-american

Canadian

Yeah that's why he was able to do so much in Canada, right?

Fuckin' inferiority complex ass nigga

my countryman :)

Actually the oxygen used in merlin engines is cooled to very low temperatures

An American regardless of skin color or origin.

That is the beauty of my country

>when you drink enough white blood

looks finnish

oh yes the concept of nationality, very american!

The difference between America and Sw*den is that an immigrant will never be a Swede. He will just be an immigrant living in Sweden.

But America is a country where people can be fully American no matter if they were born here or not.

I would like to know how this cunt managed to get triple citizenship.

Because each of the countries he resided in allowed for dual citizenship.

Born in South Africa ----> Canada ----> U.S

You can literally buy citizenships if you have money and they are more likely to give you exemptions from multinational restrictions. The most affordable being Grenada with 100k and the more expensive ones are Cypriot 2-5M and Austria 10M.

he is BLACK

*South-African Ameriboo

I would have imagined Swiss citizenship being the most expensive

>Austria 10M
That seems like a pretty good deal if you're a CEO or somethinf who does a lot of business in Schengen areas

God bless America! this is why yuro countries are shit. GDP doesnt lie

Yes, a BLACK American

Afrikaners have Indonesian ancestry

>fully American
means nothing, you have race riots every other week.

Is this true?
>race riots every other week
Huh?

POWERFUL SOUTH AFRICAN GENES

Born in South Africa, which is a jus soli nation so he was automatically a South African.

His mom was Canadian, so he's automatically a Canadian since we are a jus sanguinis nation.

Then he moved to the Canada for some school, then US for the rest and naturalized there.

None of these 3 countries restrict or limit citizenship so he could keep carrying them forward.

riots?
last time i checked we don't even have races, we are all americans

>we are all americans
Explain affirmative action

illegal in my state

>my state

what?

affirmative action is just a legal loophole to sue and make a quick buck. but it is a meme.

he does look a bit la creatura

> County of borrowed achievement
it must be a weird feeling cheering for another immigrant every time he comes to US to do something Americans couldn't manage on their own

I mean, most countries have some immigrants doing something nice, but imagine living in a place where most achievements are borrowed like that, damn

what has this man done lately to have his image heading so many threads?

We're all Americans, but not all Americans have been given equal opportunities.

Colleges use affirmative action not just by race, but also by gender and income. This is done in order to make sure that the college is more representative of the general American demographic.

launched a rocket into space

Built first American rocket that seems competitive to Russia/China in terms of launch price.
Has actually pretty cool desu

I'd rather live in a country that is attracting the world's most brilliant minds than not. Musk also talks about his love for the US quite a lot, so he doesn't feel that foreign.

>representative of the general American demographic
Right, so unqualified people have it easier than people with the right qualifications thanks to their skincolor

A lot more than you, that's for damn sure.

Please explain to me what Elon Musk accomplished prior to moving to the U.S.

If he had stayed in South Africa, he'd have zero opportunities. If he had moved to Canada and remained there, the most he could have done is found a modestly sized corporation.

But moving to the U.S has given him the opportunities and the tools to expand into so many sectors and make giant strides in each of them.

So yes, we are a nation of immigrants and Musk is just an embodiment of that.

only if they came here legally

Again, it also factors in income and location.

It's not just skin color.

You have to remember that American blacks are descended from slaves so it's not like everyone is on equal footing.

If we only did it by "qualifications" without factoring in the contexts of the applicant, every school would be dominated by East Asians, who barely constitute 8% of the population.

why would canada have held him back?

Most of the entrepreneurs of the United States are sons of immigrants or immigrants.

Well that's a given.

retard alert wee woo wee woo

So lets say me and my buddy tyrone are neighbours, I tick white and he black, he wont be given any special treatment :)?

Agreed
But there's a fine line to walk here
Opportunity for immigrants is cool, but would you want to be born in a country that values immigrants over citizens?

Because, it's cheaper as a business model to attract foreign talent and well-educated workforce, than spending big money on affordable quality education.

Must feel like being born into a corporation instead of a country.

Canada is a wonderful country if you just want to live a good, wholesome middle class life.

But it's not the best country if you want to start business.

It's not that Canada would have held him back, it's just that Canada doesn't have that much potential for minds like Elon Musk.

Even if Musk decided to stay in Canada, his businesses would get the bulk of their revenue and do most of their operations in the U.S, just like most other major Canadian corporations.

If you are both equally qualified applicants, then his chance of acceptance will be higher than yours.
>immigrants over citizens
But he IS a citizen, though

>If you are both equally qualified applicants, then his chance of acceptance will be higher than yours.

Thanks that's all I wanted to know

You're an American with a proxy who is trying to make Slavs look retarded.

>But it's not the best country if you want to start business.

And better for it, you're a plutocracy to the core and exist solely to server your CEO masters.

We have a wealth distribution problem, I agree.

just look at how they suck Musk dick

he's an african american

His grandfather and great-grandfather were from Minnesota.