LoTR Knowledge

I know more about LOTR (books & flicks) than anyone.

Fight me
Check my meme

List out Finwe's descendants to 5 generations.

Who is the Burn Notice crew of LOTR?

Galadriel was a complete disappointment in the film

Why were the eagles expected in the wreckage?

Fuck off I'll be here all day

What does that question even mean?

Name all the inconsistencies created by the Shadow of Mordor series

Do elves pay taxes?

Explain how Gimli and Legolas killed orcs near Amon Hen, and yet Gimli later at Helm's Deep he hasn't used his axe since leaving Moria.

Wtf are you even trying to say

why do the new mordor games exist

why did they make shelob a waifu

I came here to shitpost but I can't, I enjoyed LOTR too much.

Not going to go into all of it..my biggest problem is Talion is not a 'man' by any means. It's kind of stupid that he's brought back at all. Never mind the issues with Celebrimbor. I can overlook his magic powers but to fuse with Talion is odd. It didn't even explain it properly in the game never mind within the lore.

I quite liked the game though but deliberately avoided trying to tie it back

Oh,questions it be you have?

Is Sam a Big Guy?

tl,dr: elves are dicks, dwarves are based

Why didn't they just throw the Ring in the ocean?

it would've been eaten by a fish then a fisher would've found it eventually

Did Balrogs have wings?

What is Frodo last name

'Then, said Glorfindel, 'let us cast it into the deeps, and so make the lies of Saruman come true. For it is clear now that even at the Council his feet were already on a crooked path. He knew that the Ring was not lost for ever, but wished us to think so; for he began to lust for it for himself. Yet oft in lies truth is hidden: in the Sea it would be safe.'
`Not safe for ever,' said Gandalf. `There are many things in the deep waters; and seas and lands may change. And it is not our part here to take thought only for a season, or for a few lives of Men, or for a passing age of the world. We should seek a final end of this menace, even if we do not hope to make one.'
'And that we shall not find on the roads to the Sea,' said Galdor. 'If the return to Iarwain be thought too dangerous, then flight to the S‚a is now fraught with gravest peril. My heart tells me that Sauron will expect us to take the western way, when he learns what has befallen. He soon will. The Nine have been unhorsed indeed but that is but a respite, ere they find new steeds and swifter. Only the waning might of Gondor stands now between him and a march in power along the coasts into the North; and if he comes, assailing the White Towers and the Havens, hereafter the Elves may have no escape from the lengthening shadows of Middle-earth.'

Fire wings

bagins

A magician did it.

Orlando Bloom doesn't know any of that gay shit, you fag.

Explain Aragorn's tax policy in detail.

How did the economy function under Aragorn?

Can none of you autists ask a proper question?

When you make a thread about you and not a topic, people tend to avoid the thread because you're a fucking cunt

Just delete the thread. You're anonymous, no one cares about your scholarly knowledge of the LOTR series

Who is the lord of the rings and what is his tax policy?

Why are there only magic rings?

Why not magic necklaces, earrings, nose rings, gloves, hats, scarves, bracelets, socks and underwear?

Why should the Noldor all be gunned down in the streets like the kinslaying degenerates they are?

Insecure brain let

why didn't they fly eagles to mordor?

>people unironically compare the man who wrote that to George "the more she drank" R.R. Martin

Why didn't the eagles have a tax policy?

Is Tom Bombadil Eru?

Oh yeah, tom bombadil. I have several questions about tom bombadil. Such as: wtf, tolkien?

Unrelated - what the hell ARE those other two wizards up to, anyway? Do they not realize shit is hitting the fan, here?

Why didn't agent smith just create a clone army?

because sauron invented magic rings and no one tried to re-invent the wheel

Why didn't the ents just go to Chuck's Feed and Seed and buy entwife seeds?

Were there orc male/elf female couples?

A shark would find it and get magic powers. Would you want to deal with magic invisible sharks?

There are like 5 different anons forcing 5 different memes all at once in this thread and its terrible.

personally, yes, i would love to die fighting the invisible shark.

How did the orcs know what a menu is? Why did meat ever leave their menu? These were troubling lines in the film.

not everyone becomes invisible when they wear the ring you stupid fuck

How to Hobbits reproduce when they're all gay?

The most obvious one not having either a license or the consent of the Tolkien estate which leaves the game tip toeing around naming anything under copyright and becoming a retarted mess in the process?

What do you think of Peter Jackson's decision to leave all the gangbang scenes out of fellowship? Without those in there, it just feels like they're walking the whole movie.

I had never thought of that. Thanks, based OP. Today, you're not a faggot.

Kinda on topic, a friend who has a major in philosophy told me that Lotr is an allegory containing every single point of St. Thomas philosophy in it. He wouldn't explain to me, though. Do you know any of that?

The ring has the ability to find new hosts. Remember how it showed itself to Smeagorl's friend.

What names do they not use? It seemed pretty explicit when it name dropped people ,places, and objects

None of Elves were stunningly beautiful as they should've been.

eww very bright picture

>Do they not realize shit is hitting the fan, here?
They don't see it as a very important happening. They've been there before the beginning of times, small stuff like that doesn't bother them. They've been at wars with fucking Melkor and his army. The beautiful creatin of Iluvatar as they knew it was ALREADY destroyed long ago.

There are lots of magical artifacts in LOTR. For example, their cloaks and swords, Merry's armour that saved his life was enchanted.

Just another Maiar.

they had a full license, what are you talking about?
most of the story is sourced from outside the novels, but gollum shows up and even mentions bilbo in a song.
every evil power from morgoth to saruman is mentioned too.
apart from characters, the appendix names dozens of locations in mordor and gondor, groups, people, even flowers.

Who are the Black Numenoreans in the White City? (Fourth Age)

>>Lotr
>>allegory

I got a question

What does a vagina feel like? More specifically Liv Tyler?

She's perfect. kys

How many pages are in The Hobbit?

Better than fap because it embraces your whole dick, worse than oral because thongue and lips create magic.

how galadriel pusy taste

>you'll never have a scoop of illuvatar creatine

When did it say that she was the inspiration for the Silmarils? I don't remember that from Silmarillion but I guess there was other source material.

Don't remember. I'm not OP.

>and seas and lands may change
how did the orcs know what geomorphology was?
also how would the ring be discovered lying underneath thousand layers of land? modern day escavations?

you would need to have played that shit, if you did please consider editing yourself out

Basically devil worshippers

how did they know what a menu was? being oruk-hai born only recently and most likely only eating rations (maggoty bread) and humans/animals they could kill on the march

They had a restaurant in hemls deep

They used to feed on seeds sold at Sneed's.

Tom Bombadil was Tolkien's self-insert into his universe.

t. not OP btw

Not that guy, but he didn't feel the need to create a thread in Sup Forums just to prove what he knows about a topic.

Was Celeborn a cuck?

Who is in these picture?

Who, in your opinion, would win in an even-numbered battle?

Army led by Celebrimbor vs. Army led by Fingolfin

And why?