JILL STEIN - NUCLEAR POWER

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSBjEvPH2j4
youtube.com/watch?v=CEersoJLtRw
youtube.com/watch?v=8NAAzBArYdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cyberattacks

Did she really? Genuinely hoping she meant that because I am hoping someone with a Doctorate isn't dumb enough to think nuclear plants explode like nuclear bombs.

She means she supports Hillary's proposal to plan cities for optimal clean energy usage and that you should vote Democrat in November.

She meant that she has no idea how nuclear power plants work.

Nuclear power is the cleanest energy there is. We should seek to replace all fossil fuel plants with nuclear, and reduce the cost of regulations.

Holy shit, she knows the secrets on how to shut down atoms!

#endnukes as a hashtag yet doesnt say get rid of nukes....

Is her DR an honorary degree im guessing then because shes not very SMRT

SHE ACTIVATED HER ALMONDS SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

>Nuclear power plants = Nuclear warheads

At least she won't pull more than 0.1% of the vote.

>(((Stein)))
>shut it down

it's like pottery

when do we launch our nuclear power plants at our enemies?

This

Guess she played too much Red Alert 2

If you launch completely safe power plants at your enemies, they win.

We'll never have thorium reactors.

Feels bad...

Shes just trying to be as much like bernie sanders as possible to get the bernout vote. If you guys read bernies policies. He too called foe shutting down nuclear energy because the waste harms the environment.

Cold fusion?

they dont even work like that ugh this actually rustles my jimmies fuck kikes no supprise that bernie sanders supporters would jump on the next kike train

why is our society headed towards such degeneracy and degradation? Why do people not want to live in white only neighborhoods? Why do they allow things life feminism to exist? The only solace i can take is after the jews succeed in destroying the white race they will have become so multicultural themselves that they get breed out of existence. White races biggest weakness is compassion its such bs.

The green party is a joke, news at 11.

She means she's old and dumb

>Shes just trying to be as much like bernie sanders as possible to get the bernout vote. If you guys read bernies policies. He too called foe shutting down nuclear energy because the waste harms the environment.
That doesnt sound as retarded as what she said though.

Don't nuclear reactors just boil water? There's no possible way critical mass can be achieved right?

>wind
>water
Wat ?

Thermal runaway can occur, but not a nuclear explosion.

No idea what she means but hopefully she pulls in plenty of the Bernie cucks come november

Not anymore, they can't. Shit like Chernobyl has been corrected already, and Fukushima had the problem of a massive series of earthquakes which flooded the place.

Here's what happened in Fukushima. youtube.com/watch?v=NSBjEvPH2j4

She meant that she has no fucking clue how nuclear power plants work.

If I wanted to blow a newer nuclear plant, and I had a team of a dozen people who all knew exactly what needed to be done in order to make it go critical, and we all never stopped working, it would still take us the better part of a week.

Presuming you needed to sleep (you would), it would take you and your team over a week to physically remove all the physical failsafes. And that's not even starting on messing with the computer programs. Add another 6-8 hours for that.

They'd probably just try to give it the "dangerous" brand to kill it as soon as it came out just like hydrogen fuel cells

IS Sup Forums really this ignorant?

The worst you could get would be a Chernobyl style incident.

But even then that took retarded slavs ignoring safety precautions and literally shutting down safety features.

Nuclear power is safe as fuck.

First nuke plants were just an excuse for nuke weapon development.

Imagine taking a shit - a good long efficient shit. But you couldn't dispose of it. You had to bury it in a mountain for future generations to deal with it. That's nuclear power.

Also your stomach could explode and destroy your neighbourhood.

It could be worse than that, but not by a whole lot.

You think anyone will rip into her about how retarded she is for not understanding how nuclear reactors are not nuclear bombs?

>shut down nuclear power
>shut down clean coal
>run a first world nation on windmills
????

Incorrect. New gens of nuclear power actually run of the waste of the old gens. Therefore, you would actually be reducing nuclear waste with modern power plants.

libtards are too stupid. They think every nuke plant is basically Hiroshima

Hydroelectric dams have MAJOR consequences for river systems.

Wind farms take up huge swaths of land, ruin views, and kill tons of birds.

Solar is clean but you must account for the impact of manufacturing of panels, batteries, etc. The efficiency is also far lower for very expensive plants when compared to the efficiency of nuclear production.

Quit criticizing jill stein. She takes away hillary voters. We need to go after gary johnson and hillary

Most importantly
>Who?

I really love the "NPPs = nuclear weapons" and other related fearmongering memes. Especially because that caused all of our NPPs to be decommissioned, with all that it implied, such as having to buy electrical power from abroad for retarded prices.

That spent nuclear fuel can be recycled and used for another reactor instead of needing storage if you'd be willing to have fast breeder reactors.

It means she is banana balls batshit crazy, with the added bonus of being an aging woman who has lost that certain "luster" a very long time ago.

This. No fucking shit a nuclear power plant built by communist slavs would melt down. Surprised it even turned on.

Look up "breeder reactor", leaf.

they don't care about the end product
they just want to feel good
Honestly if the want to fight (((global warming))) they should start bitching at china and india.

We germans have experience with alternative energies it works very well.

Bernies sounds much less retarded but its still the same endgame of shutting down all nuclear plants. All what matters is she has the same goal as Sanders, shut it down.

the killing birds thing is a total myth.

The greens are fucking retarded. They are also the reason that we (the US) support tyrannical dictatorships for oil, rather than letting us drill for our own.

>I really love the "NPPs = nuclear weapons" and other related fearmongering memes.

It's what liberals do best.

You should know, Satan.

thorium is an overhyped myth

What does she mean by anything? She's a plant to steal votes away from Trump and whackjob.

Neo Holland did that and they still made a windmill into a super fighting mobile suit

I'd fuck her

There isn't enough nuclear fuel in the world... why invest in something that will be drained in 20 years if all the world used it?

The best we can do now is using oil wisely and trying to find a reliable alternative for when all the oil reserve is used...

I don't see why Americans are pro-oil while America have used almost all its oil reserve in the previous century and already lived the great period (60/70s) of being a crude oil producer?

ok squisgar

There's more than enough to last the 1st world until fusion is feasible.

>fusion
>feasible
pick one

greenfags are some of the fucking stupidest people in existence

idiots like this might as well be working for Exxon (and some probably are) because they killed nuclear and ensured the continued dominance of fossil fuels in electricity generation for at least a century longer than was necessary.

>fusion
Yeah, and I'm waiting for when we can change any object's whole mass to energy...

The most promising alternative is the geothermal energy, and it needs be to more usable in the moment...

Not with that attitude you piece of shit.

And...finish the sentence, because wind and water and solar will require a back up, at at least twice the cost.

The U.S is currently the world's largest exporter of petroleum so I'm not sure where you're getting "running out" from

With the shale and fracking oil booms the U.S is shitting itself with free oil

She meant "I don't know anything about science but nooklear sounds scary, I don't wanna be Hiroshima'd".

Literally that's what all greens say when they talk about nuclear energy. They have no clue. Their policies are even more nihilistic and self harming than the open border sjw left.

Fucking commies.

Hi Satan. Even funnier is that greens have held back new reactors which meant we had to use less safe and outdated ones longer than planned.

They've set up a worst case scenario for failure and nukes are still safer than the energy alternatives.

More like 2000.

Or to just start mining asteroids for more fuel.

it's too bad yellowstone is a national park, the amount of energy that land can produce would be immense

Plenty of nuclear fuel.left.
And modern reactors are really efficient, so it should last until fusion becomes viable.

>mine asteriods for fuel

i think we will see an orbital solar array beaming energy back to the surface before we see shit that crazy

>shut nuclear power down
>we need more oil
>bomb more muslims to get it

Stein is a moron

This is why no one takes environmentalists seriously.

Even though we haven't built new nuclear plants in literally fucking forever, they're still 20% of our power generation.

So does she have stock in coal, water, wind, or solar? I guarantee it's one or more of those.

> she studied psychology, sociology, and anthropology.
> Stein practiced internal medicine

And then she joined the green party.

What more did you except from a SWJ to the extreme?

There's 250 years of uranium at current consumption rate.
>b...but what if we start using more we'll run out
using breeders would give us another 30 000 years
>b...but breeders were unsuccessful in the past
economically, because traditional reactors are way cheaper. They still worked perfectly fine.
Obviously once uranium becomes expensive breeders will be more economically viable.
>b...but what then after all those years
then we can start filtering seawater for virtually unlimited time

Nuclear power is the future. Meme panels will never offer the same feasibility and stability.

You country have 320 millions people. You produce the same as Russia and Saudi do. 140 and 30 millions people.

You use fracking, which means it cost you way more. Even without fracking oil fields in US are more costly...

If you think fracking is making American great again you are deluded.

You will need an insane number of reactors and you will say goodbye to nuclear power in 2 decades. Looks like throwing money to you.

>There's 250 years of uranium at current consumption rate.
If you mean the consumption rate of Uranium yes, but if you mean if energy you are soo wrong.

Today, nuclear power is 10x cheaper than oil for one reason and that it isn't reliable. How the hell is the world isn't moving to it if it's the answer. We call know oil will run out soon (2050 at best), are the world just shooting itself in the foot?

And why US will literally burn their country with fracking while they can end Russia/Saudi advantages of having oil with nuclear power?

The inside of earth (couple of miles) is so hot and so close to us. You just need to pour water there, it gets hot, you take energy from it. Do it again. Profit. It's simple and almost limitless.

>What if I told you that there are people who pay money to get themselves addicted to a very harmful poison and then expect other people to put up with them spreading toxic fumes in public places. These people also think that their addiction is perfectly normal, even a cool or masculine thing to do.
>Sounds like some kind of weird fiction right?

Hit it from the back, yo!

Greens have opposed nuclear power since the day they were founded.

When are we gonna update our energy reactors to not use 1800s technology? Are spinning turbines all we can manage?

She is referring to the fact that these reactors are used to breed weapons-grade material. She is not intimating that the plants themselves go boom.

>If you mean the consumption rate of Uranium yes, but if you mean if energy you are soo wrong.
>and the whole rest of your post

Literally my second point. Read past the first line.

Not to mention the infrequent meltdown causes a bit of a stirrup.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wtf nigga hahahaha no way this is real holy shit hahahahaha what a fucking retard. Bitch doesn't even know the fundamentals of what she's talking about hahahahaha
>waiting to be detonated
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wtf
>ban nukes
Hahahaha hahahaha nigga do you even MAD nigga?
This has got to be fake AF

They labor under the delusion that if we beat our swords into plowshares, our enemies will certainly follow suit.

She is the kind of person that tells women not to take any precautions.....

>Don't carry protection, tell men not to rape!

>WHY should have to be concerned about where you set your drink! If you set your drink down and turn or step away for a moment, just chug it down once you get back! No need to take any precautions, JUST TELL ME NOT TO DRUG YOU!

These morons operate under the notion that one should behave as if the world is as it should be rather than how it is. Then, when the inevitable tragedy happens, they bemoan the fact that the world is as it is rather than how it should be.

>But WHY won't Russia and China give up their stockpiles? We ditched ours! TEACH OTHER COUNTRIES NOT TO BUILD THESE WEAPONS!

Oy vey shut it down lol

wtf i am anti-thorium now

Nigga we got over 200 years worth of economically obtainable uranium. You stupid faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEersoJLtRw

Liberals hate Nuclear now that they can jerk themselves off to shitty windmills.

wheres the source for that information?

youtube.com/watch?v=8NAAzBArYdw

What a moron.

No nuclear = fossil fuels for the foreseeable future in most locations.

Stein is GREEN Party. She only wants wind and solar power. Maybe hydro electric.

No it's not you utter faggot. Windmills kill birds all the fucking time.

>I am hoping someone with a Doctorate isn't dumb enough to think nuclear plants explode like nuclear bombs.
Where did she say that? Dirty bombs are WMDs too.

I love people who say shut down nuclear power plants because of nuclear waste. They're the same people who also want to shut down waste reprocessing and storage facilities, which means waste will be most likely be dumped haphazardly, causing more environmental problems.

just shut down the atoms

Comrade Jill reporting! Moving out.