First for Sabco

so how many hours left?
im from south asia by the way

>That ending to On the Job
So hype

Is there a Mega/Google Drive link yet.

Preferably the latter

>not putting the MEGA in the OP

Great, not the thread is going to be full of morons who don't know how to use CTRL+F.

Well, here it is anyways.

mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ

Good to see Bull-Fly's still around after the S1 finale, wonder if any of the other monsters made it?

Cute

Why are there more dogs in this show than forces of evil?

The subtitles say it's "Boo-Fly."

Maybe it's a reference to that "Shoo Fly" nursery rhyme.

Uploading speed is quite slow so the Google Drive link would take a while.

I TRUST HIM

>Katrina has noticeably bigger legs than her siblings

Do you think she'll be fully grown (as in, still a kid, but not a tadpole/polywog anymore) by the time the season is over?

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY.

They were both good episodes but On The Job was the better one in my opinion. An episode without Star and Marco makes for a refreshing change of pace. Can't wait to see how everything comes together.

That's fine.

I noticed that the crop of corn the rats were harvesting at the end of the episode wasn't the same crop as the mewman field. So why were they stealing from the Mewmans in the first place?

Last time I put it in the OP the thread got deleted

I didn't notice the butterfly effect on the force field. Pretty neat.

Man, this new season sucks

When is this mofo gonna hurry up and come back and save the show?

If you're watching a cartoon for just one character then I see the problem.

LOL I AM THE FUTURE MARCO

JACKIE WHY WON'T YOU GO OUT WITH ME

UNDERNEATH MY SCALES I AM SAD LATINO TEENAGER

Pls no

Is there a pastebin or some site where I can download the rest of the season with subs?

All thanks to "miss-eps"

mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ

Pastebin with MEGA, GDrive and torrent: pastebin.com/MGqKB0Kv

Excelent episode!! Oh god Star and Marco gonna be a great dads

The little baby frogs were SO ADORABLE

Also, it shows neither Mewmans nor Monsters are all too innocent, yet Buff Frog isn't evil.

All links are in 1080p with subs.

>six episodes in
>still no Sabrina

fucking hackette lanklet!!

Is Daron Nefcy taller than Hirsch?

yes

i rate them both 8/10.
nice to see buff frog get his own episode.
The babies sure kept marco and star pretty busy lol. Now imagine if star and marco had a few kids of their own, that would be hectic lol.

APOLOGIZE. NOW.

lol

New ep airs in an hour, HD stream's up
aria.
us.
to/r/lps

Yeah, Ludo is planning something big alright.

Not anymore.

Still no google drive link?

Looks like Ludo is playing the long game

Toffee-tier now?

I think they built their own using the stuff they stole

What is this???

Maybe the school and the students simply won't get any focus this season.

Nefcy already said from the beginning that she wanted to de-emphasize the importance of high school in the story.

rule 34 of monster hedgehog when?

Fixed, sorry my internet is shit.

Links with subs in 1080p. Links to Mega, G Drive and torrent. Pastebin:

pastebin.com/9WXK8bx0

When I first saw the beautiful businessman, I was sure it was toffee turned human from the explosion. That being part of his plan, of course.

Why? Wasn't Star sent to Earth so that she would learn from humans, and stop abusing magic?

I liked the high school cast better than these one shot lame-os.

>Nefcy already said from the beginning that she wanted to de-emphasize the importance of high school in the story.

Source? The High School is a good place for character development, and see other characters and his relations with Star and Marco

>monster hedgehog
>not recognizing a gnoll.

anyone have a shot of marco and star sleeping on the gameboard

Here you go

was it sex?

Watch the new chapters (above I posted the link in pastebin)

yes

>I think that as far as making high school positive — what I think the show does well is that it doesn’t make high school the most important thing. I think that’s an important thing for kids to know, and I think that will make their experience better. Star has a lot going on, school is not her whole focus, and as much as she’s experiencing this new thing, and it’s important in that fact, it’s also not SUPER important.

nerdist.com/interview-daron-nefcy-of-disneys-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/

(interview from early in season 1 and during the days of early season 2 production)

>Star not acting like a complete retard
>Star and Marco's dynamic back to being equally contributing, developing, yet playful all at the same time
>Starco moments aren't transitioned gracelessly/unsubtly for the sake of pandering
>No annoying one off side characters with LOLSORANDUMB personalities
>Neither the worst of Star nor Marco's personalities take full effect
>Humor is actually good
>Music is actually used
>Space Unicorn makes a comeback
>Buff Frog development and some nice screentime for the fly
>Fairly good further look at Mewnian life
>Ludo at the end

Holy crap

Is season 2 finally starting to recover? These episodes are what we should've been getting all along. Both are easily at the least 8/10's

My nigga

mein neger

I like that approach in all honesty, seeing Marco and Star just hanging out is ratehr enjoyable beyond the typical 'problem of the day at school' setup a lot of cartoons rely on. That being said, a balance of the two would likely work best, given the amount of time already given to the school and the secondary characters there that we the audience are expecting to see more of.

Hopefully we'll get some of that either as this season progresses or in the next season. The episodes so far this season have done a good job building up Echo Creek outside of Marco's house and the school, now it has to link the two together to give the full picture of a developed location in the main character's life in tandem with the important people who occupy those important locations.

This was a fun set of episodes.

I think so, precariously though. These episodes seemed a bit more focused on what they wanted to achieve, which is something most of the episodes of season 2 have been missing out on in my opinions. That being said I don't mind the more, wacky and zany antics of episodes past, if they're setup well.

For instance, I really enjoyed the Mina episode, it was rather fast paced and the random supporting characters played their parts well without taking up too much time or spouting exposition. They were used to support the main characters' and their focus for the episode, whilst also providing comedic moments.

If nothing else, Marco has been outstanding in the most recent episodes as the straight man to Star's over the top antics. Star just needs to be reeled in a bit, which a focused plot for an episode helps to do, such as the whole babysitting Buff Frog's baby provided in the most recent episodes. I really think the next lot of episodes are going to be great as all the setup with Ludo, Buff Frog and the wand is out of the way. Now it can focus on either developing those plot lines or just having a fun episode where Marco and Star do some amusing stuff.

>If nothing else, Marco has been outstanding in the most recent episodes as the straight man to Star's over the top antics

Unless you mean Starsitting, Marco hasn't really done much last week's episodes.

Holy shit Starsitting was SO FUCKING GOOD. I didn't even watch the second one yet, I just enjoyed it so much I had to post something.

Funny, plot was done a little better than I expected it would be (not Star and Marco arguing or anything, just their different approaches to babysitting bouncing off each other), pacing was fucking perfect for the 10-minute format and didn't feel too rushed or too drawn out for once, good callbacks to other episodes, the mini Star and Marco was so bizarre. Also didn't force any Starco shipping stuff (no "Wow! It's like we're parents" or other predictable ship bait). This is kind of how I wish every episode could be.

The guys who did this one also wrote/boarded Star on Wheels (one of them is also writing the Deep Trouble comic) and I thought that one was great too, but this was better.

He was a pretty damn clear straight man in both Starstruck and Camping Trip. In fact he's always been setup as the straight man to Star's zany antics, but given his teenage awkwardness he is often the butt of jokes depending on what the episode has him doing. That's what makes him so enjoyable really, the guy can fulfill multiple roles.

Thanks.

Second episode was decent; step up from both of last week's. I like how this show continues to build on stuff from past episodes.

Also I'm just gonna say it: hedgehog monster girl was kind of hot

>not naming the file "star_sees_marco's_boi_pucci.png"
you had one job

Yes. But she makes a pregnant. Oops.

what's the next episode?

Why is everything sex with you?

Sorry, I just came (heh) back from the SvtFOE thread on /aco/.

September 12, with 2 more on the 19th and 26th

>hedgehog
It's a gnoll. They're more like hyenas.

this episode just made me hate star a lot. fucking adhd retard. go take your goddamn ritalin.

Do you got the links for the rest of the season 2 episodes?

Looks like this tweet is paying off. I remember many people being confused about this at the end of season 1, but I guess the girl working on the show was referring to his season 2 character arc.

ok so what about Janna? this show sucks without the school friends...specifically Janna

Only on Mega, all credits to "miss-eps"

pastebin.com/KVkJ2iXG

Thanks, added the link to the booru forum, so it'll be easier for people needing to catch up with the season.

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Did you put all of jelly janna in the booru?

Hey guys, I haven't seen the new ep yet, it's downloaded and ready to go but I promised I'd watch it with some friends.

It's pretty late here so I gotta crash soon, but I want to take some requests tomorrow. Until then have this Sabrina picture I spent too long on!

I only got the links for Jelly Janna 1-3.
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

For some reason, the svtfoebooru forum never caught on as a storing place for all the fanfics written here like the loud house booru did: tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=2
Look how much more organized their fanfic thread is.

He'll pop up at the ending of season 2.

Have you done one of these cheesecake locker things for StarFan13? If not, please do that.

Not watch yet, but the king do something evil?

I just noticed the blood covered uniform in the locker.

I wanna know the story behind that one.

Here's all the links in order from 1 = top

Unless you count protecting your kingdom from vicious beasts evil, then no.

>no bra
Sabrina just loves to flirt with danger.

Make some fast sketch of Starco for Sup Forums if you can.

Huh, I just now realized who Star's hairstyle reminds me of.

I'm sure I'm late to this realization.

Nah, just the classic overly paternal macho act. Was enjoyable really, really hammers in just how crazy over the top the Mewmans actually are, even without their magical additions. No wonder the current monsters are so fearful of them.

They were more like starving refugees in their own land than viscous beasts.

Careful with the r-word, you'll attract "them."

Oh! Excelent as always Ironghast.

wonder how freaked out king butterfly would be if he found out the u.s. produced 5 billion bushels of corn annually.

Binged the second season last night, I noticed they actually downplayed much of the magical elements from the first season, it actually seems way better as a result.

Looks like no more freedom for us

seriosuly, I dont get why people are complaining this season

too impulsive, or desperate for what the show represents in their own lives that they cant enjoy the buildup

yo havnt seen the underlying themes/ aesops in each episode and how they all interrelate

I find it vastly superior to the first.