ITT: We become Trump's debate strategy/writing team thread #1

I'm convinced that Trump will only shine in these debates if he is FUNNY. He has to be funny. If he is, he can neutralize her "experience" advantage over him while at the same time blow up the smear campaign. The establishment is desperate to convince the public that Trump is this crazed monster. But if Trump is consistently funny while still convincingly Mr. “law and order,” the media's monster construction could crumble in the minds of enough undecideds to ensure a comfortable victory.

Now we already know Trump can be funny just by being himself. If it sound like he is trying, it will backfire. So we have delicate work to do in trying to create content that sound exactly like the kinds of observations he would make. The kind that decimate Hillary but seem like no big deal to him.

Here's a starter:

Folks, if Hillary wins this election, we will have the lowest energy white house in our history. It will only be open two or three days a week. They're going to replace the arcade with a bingo hall. Seriously.

These might all be shit but let's take action and not be all talk to try to help Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=04kbyrrEnt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny works against the GOP but not with republicans, perhaps what you really mean is he needs to be relate more to the white left and he's doing a fantastic job at that imo. My employer (finance) just called a Trump victory and he hasn't called a Canadian or American election wrong for the ten years i've worked here. Obviously everyone here is freaking out because muh economy.

Regarding the wall, he needs to say:

"We don't lock the door because we hate the people outside. We lock the door because we love the people inside."

He also needs to make it clear the Muslim ban is fully constitutional, and cite the US code that permits it.

Man that is some autistic cringey ass shit.

His last speech will hopefully set the tone for the future.

Presidential as fuck while still being high energy Trump.

The part "And the neighbor saw some suspicious activities... bombs on the floor" was great.

>I'm convinced that Trump will only shine in these debates if he is FUNNY.
I don't think the only, but this is KEY and on point. One internet for OP. For today, OP is not a faggot -- which is confusing and new for me.

war isn't funny

>war isn't funny
Yeah, thank God we have Trump so stave it off and start working with Russia as opposed to forcing them to ally with China.

why doesn't Trump just pay shills like Hillary does?

He needs to reference memes

Trump should watch one of the Reagan-Carter debates. Reagan was crisp and pointed, and got off some very good lines.

The press hated Reagan, but it was a "change" election -- the country was headed in the wrong direction under Carter.

Reagan really sold himself to the country via those debates.

It's a "change" election, today, too, with 70% of voters thinking that the country is heading in the wrong direction.

Trump needs to sell himself to the country the way Reagan did.

Given the 70% wrong direction consensus, anyone who thinks it's in the bag for Hillary is foolish.

Bump

A laughing jury is not a hanging jury.

All of this. So much gold here.

Hillary Clinton is LITERALLY A BLOOD THIRSTY MURDERING PSYCHOPATH

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

He needs to, several times, interrupt Hillary aggressively.

This alone will trigger three dozen articles about sexism

And that will be funny.

I can already see it

The word "mansplaning" will thrive like never before

my 2 cents:
Call the Iran deal "totally fakakta" at every opportunity, for obvious reasons...
call Isis Daesh, but mispronounce it "douche"
call Isis fighters douche-bags.
call the leader of Isis, al Baghdady. "Douche-bag-daddy," the father of all douche-bags...
refer to Islamist terrorism as "going full akbar"
combining "going full retard" with "allahhu akbar"...

>refer to Islamist terrorism as "going full akbar"
>combining "going full retard" with "allahhu akbar"...
kek

"Listen folks, if I'm being completely honest, it's not just America that's goin' down, all of europe is too. And lemme tell ya' if they don't follow our lead and TAKE THEIR COUNTRIES BACK! Okay, believe me folks, we have a chance now to fix this before it goes to hell. Let's not squander it, the future of the world is at stake."

Gold. I want him to say all off that dick in hand.

op here with another one I'm working on.

>You know, Crooked Hillary over here, I read an article the other day and she says she's a “wonk” (makes air quotes). I read that and I was like what? A WONK? What the hell is that, right? Sounds like I don't know, is that some weird sort of half donkey or something, I don't know. I'm a business man by the way, at heart. So we looked it up. And it turns out a wonk is a person who knows a lot about the details of a particular field (such as politics) and often talks a lot about that subject. In other words, this is the person that bores you to tears folks. Tears. But I mean we already know that, right? They've written articles about how I don't sleep much but actually, I should tell you, since I've been going head to head with Hillary, I've never slept so much in my life. Hillary puts me to sleep like nothing else. It's incredible. Someone said Bill fell asleep during her convention speech and I thought that was a nasty thing to say, he's an old man, give him a break. And then someone told me he's younger than me. I said what?

Any potential here?

Ridicule is devastatingly effective against authority figures

Hillary is the perfect authority figure to make fun of

I don't think he'll need much help desu, except with one thing

seeing her in his mind's eye as a goliath to throw rocks at

Trump will always see himself as better and more authoritative

overcome that, and he'll find the jokes himself

>Any potential here?

That's pretty good. I liked it. (I didn't like the OP's suggested jokes.)

>and he'll find the jokes himself

Meanwhile, Hillary will have her half-dozen canned jokes from professional writers, that she'll delivered in a stilted fashion that drains the energy out of the room, although her followers will dutifully laugh and applaud.

Cause he has an army of NEET Sup Forumstards who shill without requiring any monetary compensation

Trump might be funny... but manafort's goal is to have Trump expose Hillary to the moderates. She wasn't exposed in the debates with Bernie.

Seeing all the comments on here saying how Trump has an advantage is a clear indicator that everyone was 13 years old during the 2012 debates and simply forgot what the actual debates are like and what's expected of the candidate. Pretty much summarizes Trump supporters I suppose.

>"Crooked Hillary, what do you plan to do about the overwhelming white privilege in this country?"
>"Minorities are t-----"
>Trump interrupts
>Shrillary goes ballistic
>Has seizure
>Media: TRUMP ALMOST KILLED HILLARY

What do pol?

Why even bother trying ?

It's already too late, a white never will never be able to get elected again.

youtube.com/watch?v=04kbyrrEnt0

express sympathy with MSM shills.... must be a tough job polishing Hillary's turds 24/7... hope they can wash off all the crap that rubbed off on them...

You guys are worried about nothing. Trump is EXACTLY where he wants to be.

Sounds crazy, but think about it. IMMEDIATELY after his nomination was set in stone, his polls start plummeting. The reasons behind this are ALL of his own making.

Hillary Clinton hasn't done anything to blow him out of the water. Trump hasn't had any scandals surprise him. It's only happening because this man, who has manipulated the media and played them like a fiddle up to this point, seems to suddenly be getting played. What changed?

Nothing changed. Trump is doing everything he can, it seems, to get his polling numbers as low as possible. He's getting everything Hillary Clinton can throw at him baked into his characterization as early as possible, so that Clinton runs out of ammo against him early. Try calling someone racist for 3 solid months in an election. See how long it retains its effectiveness.

Meanwhile, Trump isn't saying a god damned word about Clinton. It seems like he's still attacking Cruz and Kasich. Why? To run the clock. He wants Hillary to expend everything she has RIGHT NOW, and later, when she is out of ammo, Trump hits her hard. Over and over again. For the last month or two of the election, the new attacks, the meaningful criticism, all of it, are coming from Trump, and to Clinton. And when she continues to throw the same insults she's thrown for 2-3 months, the public will act like this is nothing new, and the media won't be able to help Clinton anymore.

If Trump is doing this, it is nothing short of genius. If he's not, then he likely has lost the election. But given how well Trump has played the media like a fucking fiddle up to a couple of weeks ago. It is the ONLY reason I could see why the roles have suddenly changed.

Summary so far:

The "bingo hall" is a nope

Too much parrellelism. Trump doesn't do political puff. Plus, he doesn't want to "lock the door."

not an argument

He should definitely incorporate all of his best gambits he has honed after doing a thousand improvised speeches. He should have staff combing all of his past statements and mining the gold.

you're fired

potential

Though pointless, you make a good point

forget Manafort. Hillary has already been exposed to everybody. The debate isn't about Politics. See, it's a battle of personalities.

the surest way to get her to seize if for Trump to take none of her or the moderators' bait.

Good one. but "turds"?

This long term "rope a dope" strategy is a hallucination

Any more? It seems if you're limited to words (and gestures), you guys can't meme.

"bing bing bong bong bing bong"
*crowd goes wild*

>Thinking Trump has ANY chance of surviving a whole debate

Bwahahahahaha. Your best chance is to continue pressing the NFL excuse, just plain refusing to go to , and staying quiet for the next 90 days, but he can't, he has ODD.

All Trump needs to do is sequence his hand gestures correctly to cast his enchantment spells.

Post yfw trump completely exposes Hillary for the crook she is whilst cracking jokes about her physical appearance

Americanism not Globalism, we support him but America should always be priority.

This is what happened during brexit. The globalists carted out everything they had in the first week including all their character assassinations on the brexiteers. It was a big shock and awe sppoge and we were all like, oh shit. But all the normies had forgotten about it by the following week. That's why they had to false flag Jo Cox and even that didn't work. Her constituency voted leave and she died for nothing kek.

I think Clinton will, per her attack ads on Trump, put up a list of Trump's controversial statements and follow them up with "believe him".

How does Sup Forums counter this?

He needs to make brash and interesting proposals again. Like building a Moon Base and legalizing marijuana

Sorry if this sounds like another shill or a CTR post.

But I've been reading that Hillary and her campaign are just going to avoid debating Trump until October.

So there will only be one debate. I have no doubt with multiple debates Crooked Hillary would seize up and breakdown. And America will tell her to fuck off.

But will Trump be able to cause enough damage with just one debate? He can use the next few months to continue to shit talk her. But the whole time the Media will just cover Trump as a bigot or a sexist, and paint Hillary as a saint. Whereas if he's in a debate people watching will actually see what he says rather than just read "Trump kicks baby out of rally".

Thoughts?

Hillary's rise is because she stopped saying that she is experienced and is going full doomsday if Trump wins.

Painting him as an insane racist who will launch nukes at Mexico if they get on his nerves is working, he needs a counter.

She has publicly stated the she wants Iran to know that she will go to war with them and "will annihilate them" on behalf of israel.

Also she wants to paint Russia as a threat AFTER she sold them US uranium.

laughing with my dick out while listening to the reagan-carter debate

Policy critique hasn't worked that well but actually pushing her war monger status should help out.

Hillary voters are the most brainwashed people I have ever seen by the way. They actually paint her as this perfect messiah when she has been supportive of all the liberal no-nos in the past, like Iraq or regime toppling.

It's like Sup Forums and Trump except 100% serious.

I think one of the strategic things that Trump is planning is countering the image that Hillary is trying to paint of Donald. In debates so far, he has been big on personality and low on policy. This has invariably led to Clinton saying he knows nothing and has no specifics. We all have confidence in Donald that is not the case, so all he has to do is be charming and knowledgeable, and he can win. He has seemingly avoided the knowledgeable part to paint and easily smashed public image.

He is all about public image, Hillary Clinton is now Crooked Hillary, he has allowed himself to be painted as a policy thin guy. Giving straight forward, reasoned, and good policy points is the low bar he must surpass to convince the Normie's he is better. Another key point is dodging the Russian as an enemy trap. Clinton is stuck in cold war mentality in that regard, at least publicly. She is easy to counter.

for starters
>"Isn't it amazing folks, how similar Clinton sounds to the Clinton News Network"

I love Sup Forums's logic of "Trump is so offensive and retarded that he must be a genius."

If this guy gets in office he's going to wreck everything, at least Hillary will keep the ship afloat until the Republicans get a better candidate 4 years down the road.

inb4 shill.

>Giving straight forward, reasoned, and good policy points is the low bar he must surpass to convince the Normie's he is better.

>implying normies can determine a good from a bad policy point, reasoned form unreasoned.

No. You can only get the normies by making the better appeal to emotion

she's unhealthy and too weak to really lead. he can bully her into corners. jesuits made nato and clinton supports the bankers. she wants a war with putin more than most republicans.