Can you name all of the major "niggeropolis" cities in the USA?

Is Detroit the niggest?

Detroit
New York City
Oakland
Baltimore
Atlanta
Memphis
D.C.
New Orleans
Jackson
Birmingham
Flint

That's all I got

Looks accurate to me. What about Dallas? It may not be the niggest, but it must be up there.

NYC? Not sure about that one. There are a shitload of Italians in NYC, and they don't like nigs very well.

Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, and Antioch, niggah

How could you forget Chicago it's got one of the highest nigger murder rates.

One nigger got flattened in Howard Beach a couple decades ago but New York is like 30 percent black and blacks only live in all black neighborhoods here

Sections of NYC are bad
Bronx is probably the worst with nigs, and Harlem too

Many Hispanics live in Chicago too. Yeah, it should be on the list.

Tampa, Florida. New York, entire state. Pittsburgh PA

I live in Queens, which (along with the Bronx and Harlem) make NYC into Nigsville, NY

God bless HB, my hometown

Chicago is a minority paradise with all the inherent gun violence that comes with the city. Not sure why I forgot it

>Harlem

Harlem is a utopia compared to the Bronx, East New York, Bed-stuy, Rockaways...fuck even out on the island Brentwood/Hempstead/Freeport/Roosevelt/Elmont are worse

>ctrl f
>no PHILADELPHIA

lazy fucks

oh and shittsburg, too, but to a lesser degree when compared to PA's best city

fucking tacoma

Charlotte, Hartford, East LA

Gary, Indiana

That looks like Detroit.

I suppose, but it's really just part of Shitcago.

You have not visited Simian City, until you have taken the wrong turn and ended up on 20th and Center Street in Milwaukee, WI.

East LA is spics. nigs in south central.

San Bernardino.

Completely filled with blight and daywalking niggs.

My father works at a high school in Redlands (nearby white town.) When the hamperheads killed those people in the help center, he called me from his office saying that he had been locked down, but was alright. At the time, the news was saying that it was two white people who were doing the killing. He said, "Whelp, it looks like Ol' Whitey finally had enough of this shit."

You do realize outside NYC, NY is primarily white republicans right?

Houston
Chicago

>Hempstead, Freeport, and Roosevelt
Holy fuck, these towns are so bad. Baldwin is going straight to Freeport levels of shit too.

Let me say. I didn't watch any answers beforehand. Detroit, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Philadelphia... L.A.?

I can.

Detroit
Philedelphia
Chicago
DC
Baltimore
Milwaukee
Cleveland
Cincinatti
Jacksonville
New orleans
Oakland
Memphis
Buffalo
Newark

You said major cities so places like flint and camden arnt major

St. Louis, MO

Kill me pls

Baltimore is missing a team

Fuck. I forgot St louis and kansas city

Baltimore used to have the baltimore bullets but they moved to DC and became the washington wizards

I forgot to mention Memphis, TN. That place has become a big shithole.

Chicago is like two different cities. One is populated by dindus on welfare who habitually kill each other, and the other is white yuppies. Unfortunately, both vote Democrat.

You'd be right 30 years ago. When Al Sharpton led a protest in Brooklyn neighborhood in '91 the locals threw watermelon and Sharpton got stabbed. Most of then Italians from NYC moved to the suburbs in Long Island, New Jersey, upstate New York, and Florida around the late 90s.
In the past few decades, there have been major immigrations in NYC filling their place. In the 90s it was the Russians after the wall came down. In the 2000s it was the Chinese, and now in the 2010s, it's the Arabs. All three of these groups fucking suck and believe me when I say the culture of NYC died with the Italians. You can walk down some streets in Brooklyn and not a single store sign will have English on it.

Because they know that democrats like to give away free stuff. I guess they are satisfied by being on welfare.

This. East is basically all non Americans. You will rarely come across a black or a white person. It's all spics, Asians, middle Eastern people and Armenians

Every generic documentary murder TV show in A&E has had atleast 5 commited in Memphis. All niggers.

What a fucking shithole indeed

Lol you forgot L.A

Props on Newark though, Jersey yo

Detroit
N.O.
Bmore
St. Louis and East STL
Camden
Youngstown
Birmingham
D.C.
Compton
Oakland
Richmond
Vallejo
Memphis
ATL
Chiraq
Richmond
Jackson MS
Newark
Trenton
Philly
Little Rock
Gary
Flint
Baton Rouge
Houston
Dallas
Galveston
West Palm Beach
Opa Locka
Miami Gardens
Bronx, Brooklyn, Harlem
Parts of Boston
Killawaukee
Kansas City
Omaha
Lexington
Sacramento
Salisbury MD
Ft. Myers FL
Prince Georges County, MD
Hampton Roads VA
Roanoke
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Tallahassee
Pittsburgh
Harrisburg
Yonkers, Buffalo, Rochester

This. East is basically all non Americans. You will rarely come across a black or a white person. It's all spics, Asians, middle Eastern people and Armenians

Literally EVERY SINGLE major USA city whites built is a Coontown now. Except maybe Portland and San FAGcisco.