twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

War money

they never have to pay debts :(

Because we have 6 1/2 red and white stripes and you only have one

because they are evil

jews

>6 1/2 red and white stripes
Wait, what?

Gtf out from our land. You are not welcome here.

7 red and 6 white so i just said 6 1/2

Aggressive trade post-world wars and millennia of untapped natural resources

Thirteen Stripes, split in half is 12.5
The guy is a dumb piece of shit because there are seven red and six white

No Sl*vs.

there's a reason Americans are mocked as morons on this board. It's you. You're the reason.

>100+ years of stability (we haven't had a war on our own turf since the Battle of Wounded Knee).
>25% of the world's coal reserves
>world's largest oil producer
>the current global financial system is an American/British creation

only a few of us

BECAUSE THEY STOLE ALL THE RESSOURCES OF AFRICA AND ENSLAVE MY BLACK BROTHER KILL THE WH*TE DEVIL NOW

look moron
there's 6 full sets of red and white stripes
plus one singular red stripe, which is half of a set of red and white stripes
6 1/2

Either you're so smart I can't understand you or you're such a retard I can't understand you.

Latter, he's just trying to save face

It all started when George Washington discovered this great and seemingly unending amount of arable land that he called America that was completely uninhabited.

We invited others to come here. And because we had no ties to other nations those who were fleeing persecution would come here and provided labor for our cash crops.

Quickly George discovered vast amounts of coal and iron laid within this lands and investments came from countries all over the world!

>Big land
>Big population
>Europeans settlers
>Not bankrupted by wars
>Capitalist
>Took all the european jews, the smart ones who did all the banking and academia.

Imagine germany had as much land as america, theyd be far richer.

Hard work and smarts.

Yeah, from vietnam

Pay your debts

if you can't understand my explanation then you're astoundingly retarded

not him but 13/2 = 6 1/2
so it is really 3) you are retarded

Stop it

why didn't you just say there are 13 red or white stripes?? Goddammit can't you imagine how stupid it would be to say what you said out loud?

because the indonesian flag is a set of red and white stripes
in effect we have 6 1/2 indonesian flags worth of stripes

Dunno but it triggers me so goddamn much that people with lower IQ, most notably minorities, get to make much more money than me just because they were born within an imaginary borderline. They don't deserve it

why is it imaginary?

Ur a silly boy

That sums up really well all the hatred we get on Sup Forums

Large economy (many people who speak the same language), which ensures there is a large talent pool to work with and a large market to sell to.
Entrepreneurial spirit.
Americans are good at rolling things out on a large scale.
Lots of natural resources.
Low taxes.

They're not rich. Just that dollar has high value

>my poor ass is on FIRE

But yeah I agree lol. I was born in a third world shithole but luckily my parents immigrated and worked hard now im pretty much set for life at this rate. Good feel sorry about ur life lol.

every time a brown person dies a cheeseburger appears somewhere in america

No they wouldn't because Germans are retarded and can't handle being a super power.

I'm honestly not poor by my country standards, but it is definitely not okay to see braindead brown people working entry level jobs and making the same amount of money (or more) an engineer would make in a 3rd world country

Because of a different cultural perception of the value of time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronemics

Favorable geographic, economic and political conditions.

Yeah it's crazy how back home I'd have to have become an elite athlete or a criminal mastermind or something whereas in the first world you literally just put the slightest bit of effort and cruise in life.

what country are u from lad?

The average American really isn't better off than the average Euro regardless of nominal wages. He does buy a lot more things but is also more vulnerable to financial distress and has less of a safety net.

Ukraine

shit you are from ukraine your country is in worse situation than mine, back on topic though, you wouldn't become criminal mastermind it tak iron nerves, you would most probably immigrate to germany like most ukrainians and work in entry level jobs and cruise in life

Protestant work ethic and jew magic