I'm a Muslim Arab man and I'm voting for Trump

#Muslim4Trump
#TrumpCard
#TrumpisMahdi

Okay guys let me tell you why I'm voting for Trump. One Hillary is literally owned by Jews, two Hillary caused more chaos in the Middle East than Trump ever did (and will do). At least Trump doesn't shit on my house then say he didn't shit on my house like Hillary does. Anyway, this is why I'm voting for Trump in the next election. I need to get me a citizenship first though, how do I do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I need to get me a citizenship first though, how do I do that?
>Bahrain
we're full

is that why i keep seeing military bases in my country?

overflow. that's how full we are

you do make a lot of sense.
well, i guess you need to go there on a student visa and then find a woman who's willing to marry you, you can use money as incentive cuz we know them white womyn luuuv dem munee, then you get your citizenship i guess. dunno if you can do it in under three months though.

Have the balls to say that a good percentage of Muslims are fucked up and you are not on their side.

flush the toilet then

100% gona do it, i'll use my southern european (arab) charm in order to marry a liberal sjw and vote for trump

i tip my shemagh to you

>#TrumpisMahdi
I LIKE IT

r u shia dont shia belive mehdi is on the comeup

Sadly, you're in the wrong country to vote for an American candidate.

>unironically wanting to move from a traditionalist area to a land where 31 genders are recognised

'no'

i aint no majoos

mashallah brother another #brother4trump

This is why

Trump doesn't want war with the Arab / Muslim world. He just wants to control the flow of Muslims into the US, to weed out the terrorists.

Meanwhile Clinton literally wants to start WW3 to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

maybe you should use those arguments instead of attacking islam/muslims/arabs and you'll get them on your side. ;)

democrats continue to support terrorism in the MENA, trump wants to get out and let us deal with shit without interference

mashallah brother, #TRUMPISMEHDI

Tfw im a half white half arab sufi muslim man voting for Trump

>i'll use my southern european (arab)
lol'd.
Back to your barracks, welfare queen.

kl 5ara ent, baba mal ana zabit

facet

"As bad as Qaddafi was---what comes next in Libya will be worse---just watch." - Donald J. Trump, August 2011.

Im sorry Mohamed, you still have to go back

>Majoos
LARPing Wahhabi detected

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP

i even support trump. our shitty people need to gather their shit for fuck sake.