WAHH YOUR KIDS GONNA BE LIKE ELLIOT RODGER

>WAHH YOUR KIDS GONNA BE LIKE ELLIOT RODGER
Is that a bad thing? Elliot was actually awesome, he dressed well, he was beautiful, he was polite, he had georgio armanis, he had a nice car, he was the ultimate gentleman. who wouldn't want that as a son?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, who wouldn't want a mass killer

In terms of mass killers he was probably one of the coolest, he wrote a 140 page book about the day of retribution and perfectly executed it

Depends on the size of the mass, killing 100k+ is something to be proud of.

Are there really folks retarded enough to attribute the traits of an autistic american closet-gay mass shooter to millions of half Asian people?

t. Half-Chinese

Welcome to Sup Forums. Pick a topic and a picture or example that illustrates your point then apply it to everyone.

la creatura...

Living in Vancouver has shown me that there is a kernel of truth to the comparisons.

no, he failed to execute it in the manner he planned it.

>perfectly executed it
Hell no. His plan was to go into a sorority and kill as many grills as he could, but they didn't let him in so he just killed a few random people, then himself. He never got his revenge.

he was still based
youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

Top half or bottom half?

I don’t see your point
>5,000 years of Chinese civilization behind me
>3,000 years of Greek Civilization behind me

No Luigi, you are La Creatura

To add to this point. I don't think it's a racial thing. But it doesn't take a genius to see that raising a mixed race child under white supremacist parents is not going to have good results.

el diablo del Catai...

OP here, I'm white but I'm an asian supremacist. do you think there would be problems if my kid is half white?

Yes.

so I should adopt ya?

No thanks.

asian hapas are fine

>raising a mixed race child under white supremacist parents

Do north Americans actually do this?

Apparently it's very common thing

>dude, politics totally effect upbringing
brianlet.

>everyone further to the right of Charles Krauthammer is a White Supremacist