Are Southern European men more masculine than Northern European men?

Are Southern European men more masculine than Northern European men?

Dark pigmentation is more masculine than baby skin pink-white with blonde hair

Nope. Went to Sicily in 2015 and all the women there went nuts. They all wanted to touch my blond hair.

t. Vurg

>Are Southern European men more masculine than Northern European men?
Yes, but so are the women.

All that matters is that Anglos will continue to rub their hands as meds and nords fight.

>Anglos more blonde than Polacks
Honestly doubt that. Brits look swarthier than Southern Poles.

And what happens to Mediterranean men when they step on Finland?

The same raised to the power of 10.

When I went to Spain I lost my virginity solely due to my height+my hair colour and eye colour. But I have a few Med friends who are kind of good looking although manlets, so maybe OP is right I don't know.

>muh height

Meds might be 1 inch shorter on average but they're more handsome, masculine, not as autistic and much more confident

Maybe you're right, but at 191cm I was at least 12 cm taller than most guys, sometimes even 20cm taller. It was enough for the girls there appearently, can't complain

>tfw only 188
;_;

Not actual Anglos. People from the British Isles are the palest people on earth

Hey that's a good height, I wish I had a tall Italian friend to hang out with. Italians are great people

>Are Southern European men more masculine than Northern European men?

>People from the British Isles are the palest people on earth
They're not.

Post in our general if you ever come to Venice and we can hang out and have a couple beers :)

Who would be the palest ya think?

As in skin tone? Baltic region.

Definitely will. Honestly wish I lived in Italy but hey, I might be going back there in April.

this, vikings and moors can chimp out all they want

ah yeah probably true

Heh I would prefer Sweden desu, it looks like Northern Italy on steroids. But some areas of Italy are quite nice I must admit

There are parts of Sweden that are amazing, but I also think it's a "grass is always greener" thing. I'm tired as hell of the cold and darkness right now, I want to live in a sunny, somewhat warm place where girls wear dresses and where the food is great.

You'll like Toscana then probably. Just avoid the south and you can live pretty much anywhere here

Long blond hair might look feminine on me, but i would never change it to anything else

Just grow a beard and you can pull off long blonde hair easily, that's what I did. Before that I did look pretty feminine though.

yeah holy shit Tuscany looks amazing. My uncle actually moved there, the bastard sold his company and made enough to live as a NEET in Tuscany which I can't even describe how jealous I am of. But there are so many incredible places in Italy I feel like I'd never be able to pick just one, you know?

Hey, we are both in the EU and in a peaceful time of our history. It's the perfect time to visit another European country :)

True. I just wish I could go more freely, at the moment I'm dealing with both wagecucking and school since I just got my own place to live. Paying rent is a bitch and I wish I had more money to spend on travelling, but I'm trying to save a little every month. I have only visited Sardinia, Rome and Bolzano so far but there are so many places in Italy that seem like wondrous places.

Just take your time. I've yet to visit Sweden but with Uni and other stuff I never find time ;_;

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No, I can tell you for a fact that women don't care about the colour of your eyes and hair. I'm blonde and thought women would suck my dick on the spot cause Sup Forums told me all women love blonde guys so much, but I'm still a virgin and every girl I've ever been called me a disgusting freak.

Clearly something is wrong.

>Qatar
>blonde
hmmmmm

this place is barely a country anymore, it's just one big gathering of expats from all over the place. plus, i'm mixed.

prove it

sorry about your hair bro, but it's not very blonde looking

blonde are ok better than dark at least for me(i very dark hair sadly...)
red are good
brown are good
light brown are really good

They would be if they were not shorter and smaller in general.

Their faces are more masculine but their stature is not.