8/10

8/10
8.5/10
7.5/10

Let's see how quick this thread will turn ugly.

I'm a DCuck, but you should be ashamed of yourself for this bait

3/10
2/10
5.5/10

These are the true scores.

Not bait.

You know, this board has really taken a turn for the worst. Every single non approved opinion is consistently called bait. Moreso than any other board.

8/10
(Ultimate Edition) 7.5/10.
Haven't seen yet.

8/10
5.5/10
Haven't seen it/10

BvS is absolutely not better than MoS

SS is better than BvS but still edited to fuck and back

Didn't know cohesive editing, relatable characters, and a story with an ounce of soul were only worth 1-2 points.

3.5/10
Unwatchable/10
5/10

MoS: the fighting is cool
BvS: raise my expectation but fail it
SS: entertaining

this

4/10
Did not watch as MoS was bad
Did not watch as MoS was bad

@85491103
3/5
2.5/5
3.5/5

>using a 10 point scale

8/10
7/10 (Ultimate cut)
7/10

They could of done alot better though.

I agree

6.5/10
3/10
-/10

7/10 MoS
4/10 BvS
3/10 SS

t. disappointed dcfag

7/10
9/10
haven't seen yet/10

I enjoyed Suicide Squad but it's impossible to deny that movie has serious structural problems that are impossible to overlook.

I mean I'd rather watch it over like Oceans 12 or The Usual Suspects or most Will Smith movies but it frustrates me to no end how they butchered this movie with nonsense editing.

2/5
2/5
4/5

7/10
4/10
5/10

5/10
4/10
5.5/10

3/10
4/10
5/10

They've all been shit, but at least Suicide Squad had elements of a good movie that seemed to be edited down to shit.

OP jere. I agree that it seemed tampered with, but it's still an above average movie.
I'd wonder what the fuck is wronf with criitics, but then I remember that Critics like TFA for christ sake, so I don't think that they actually have critical thinking skills.

MoS: 8/10
BvS (Ultimate):8/10
SS: 5/10

5/10
2/10
.5/10

And I'm being generous

6/10
9/10
5/10
IMO

You liked Suicide Squad the least?

Okay guys, more important:
Fuck, Marry, Kill

Fuck Boomerang
Marry Batfleck
Kill Ultraman

RT scores are ultimately only reflective of technical competency in a movie. Is a movie effectively made with a plot that follows the 4 major literary devices of dramatic structure? Because that's pretty much all it takes to make to get above a 70% on RT since the lions share of critics tend to give judge films on technical matters. That's why utter dross like Lady Ghostbusters, Age of Ultron, or TFA is rated so highly because there's enough "meh it's boring but it flowed correctly" type reviews to push it to the top.

I hated it the most

MoS 8/10
BvS (Ultimate Edition). 7/10
Suicide Squad 7/10

Jesse Eisenberg ruined Lex Luthor for me

He was good though.
>not muh
Is all you have to bash that performance with.

To me he felt really cringy, enjoyed the rest of bvs tho

1/5
3/5
2/5

I actually like man of steel more with every rewatch.

SS is some hot garbage outside of the acting performances, maybe the eventual joker edition will change my mind

8.5/10
Infinity/10
7/10
BvS went beyond "masterpiece"

mite be b8
but I agree

7/10, uneven but still largely enjoyable, each viewing makes it better
8.5/10, doesn't quite manage to balance everything but all in all, great entertainment. Need to see the Ultimate Cut soon.
8/10, fun to watch popcorn flick, even if it has less substance than BvS and MoS.

>RT scores are ultimately only reflective of technical competency in a movie.

But that's not true though. If I had a dollar for every "not fun," "not Marvel," and "problematic" comment in a negative review for a DC movie, I'd have a decent amount of cash.

7 (Ultimate Edition 8)

7/10
5/10 - Ultimate 6/10
6/10

9/10
9.5/10
4.5/10

SS really dropped the ball.

Have not seen yet

I don't get it. Those are certainly good scores.

8.5 is a B+, 8 a B, and 7.5 is C+

All passing grades and certainly good.

>usual suspects
Nice shit taste

>MoS 7/10
>BvS 8/10
>SS 8/10

Why can't DC into third acts?

Why did you rate SS higher than MoS? Just curious.

Suicide Squad wasn't meant to be as grandiose as the other two, so they didn't try as hard. It was still enjoyable though.

I don't like the decimal 10 system I prefer the 5 star system it's more to the point
3 stars
1 star (2 for the Ultimate Edition)
3 stars

>MoS - 4/10
>BvS - 4/10
>SS - 7/10

I don't understand how Ant Man can score higher than Suicide Squad

Ant Man was good.

I don't understand how the Iron Mans or Thors can, though. Cap, GOTG, and Ant Man are the only truly excellent Marvel movie lines.

Ant Man was decently edited instead if being just a collection of scenes thrown together.

I legitimately think that every MCU movie is better than all three of these DC movies. Even at their shittiest, the MCU movies at least seem like they like the characters on screen

I liked the films, but even if you didn't want this for a reaction, you clearly knew you would get it. I'd just love a day where someone doesn't bring up the DCEU films

user Ant-man was a top self film.

Why not? At least its editing isn't a total shitshow.

All movies are a collection of scenes thrown together.

Ant Man is as good as Green Lantern was. It's a forgettable movie that might make you a bit mad when you're finished, but you'll move on after a few minutes. I don't know how it's as well received as it is.

4/10 5/10 4/10

I agree
And it makes me mad because I like DC heroes more

>BvS
3/10

>MoS
6/10

>SS
Haven't seen

Well, you are right that Suicide Squad was the worst one. So you've got that going for you at least.

>I'd just love a day where someone doesn't bring up the DCEU films
t. Disney stockholder

But some have a flow that brings one scene into another, and a movement driving the story forward. Suicide Squad did not.

wew
>muh fun
just 'wew'

this

SS>MoS>BvS

This is just my opinion. You can disagree if you want.

yeah I get that Suicide Squad had strange editing, about 1000 pop rock songs back-to-back and not enough joker.

But ant man was by-far the most boring MCU movie. It had terrible CGI, and it just felt really gloomy through the whole thing.

Whereas Punisher, Iron Man 1 and Incredible Hulk were top-tier contained super hero movies.

MoS has few glaring pacing issues where it runs a bit too long and is disjointed at places, it has too much stuff for the running time that is has, which hinders the viewing experience. SS doesn't have perfect pacing either but it flows considerably better and is far more straight forwarded and thus more easy to enjoy.

Yes it did? Characters did things and the situation was changed because of those actions.
Meme elsewhere.

Ant-Man had characters people like and jokes that hit.

MOS: 7/10
BvS: 6/10 - ultimate cut 7/10
suicide squad: 7/10

Most of that comes from the studios wanting to actually make cape films while WB is doing it's broken system of throw big names and money at the production day one and hope it works.

>but it flows considerably better
That's not the narrative, goy.

How did "fun" become relevant to either of those comments?

>haracters people like and jokes that hit.
subjective as shit

you tell me

>Characters did things and the situation was changed because of those actions.
What specific character development was in the movie? What made the team come together by the final act besides the plot saying that they had to?
Fuck, Boomerang just straight up leaves the room at one point, and is back in the next scene with ni explanation as to why he came back.

he's shitposting for (you)'s

>subjective as shit
Well, yeah. And so is calling Ant-Man "the most boring MCU movie."

>you tell me
Because you brought it up, not because that was my opinion.

Yeah, it did. It had really funny moments. But the whole movie felt really drab. Same reason I have a problem with Deadpool. They're funny movies but they're so... gray for lack of a better word.

That's why I held out hope for Suicide Squad. For some reason I thought it would have the same feel as a the promotional material, where it would be bright and colorful and different but also have that murdery side.

I'll wait for the ultimate edition I guess

>What specific character development was in the movie? What made the team come together by the final act besides the plot saying that they had to?
>Fuck, Boomerang just straight up leaves the room at one point, and is back in the next scene with ni explanation as to why he came back.
>summarize the movie for me
All your questions are explained in the film.
Meme eslewhere.

>Marvel makes a bunch of trash films and very few good ones
>gets praised for them

>DC makes three good films
>everyone hates them for it because it ain't Marvel

>Not expecting Boomerang to come right back

>All your questions are explained in the film.
When specifically in the film is this explained? Because I watched it on opening night, and saw no such explanation.
>Meme eslewhere.
Not sharing your opinion is not what meming is.

STOP HAVING OPINIONS THAT DIFFER WITH CONSENSUS

FUCK

Why are contrarians so stupid?

None of them are good films, though. They are all fundamentally badly made movies.
Actually if this was the reasoning behind that scene, then I would be totally cool with it.

>Because I watched it on opening night, and saw no such explanation.
I don't believe you.

stop disagreeing with the smart viewing public

lel

>They are all fundamentally badly made movies.
this is just too much holy shit

I don't think that comic was about Nolan's movies, user.

TDKR was shit.
Stop memeing.
DCEU>TDKR

>I don't believe you.
Well, sure. Just pretend that everyone who doesn't agree with you didn't see the movie.

TDKR is a masterpiece compared to the DCEU movies.

Did you watch them? They were poorly written, poorly acted, poorly structured, and poorly edited. They failed on every basic level of filmmaking.
Honestly, as much as I disliked The Dark Knight Rises when I saw it, watching Man of Steel has made me look back more fondly on things.

ok bud

>85493157
>invoking the same """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""critics"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" that liked The Force Awakens

My godforsaken sides!

>invoking the same """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""critics"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" that liked The Force Awakens
I didn't bring up critics. Those are my personal reviews on that website.

So does shitposting just help you feel better?