BLM peaceful protest

You have the ability to spawn one violent city destroying BLM "protest"

What city is your target?

You young folks sure don't like the Bureau of Land Management

Detroit, it would probably be an improvement at this point

San Francisco

Canada

Chicago

DC would be hilarious because there would be a quick, borderline illegal crackdown that the media would refuse to report on. It might redpill some leftist idiots.

Île de France

Moscow. The russian reaction would be glorious

South side of Chicago. I want it to burn to the ground so they can be bussed to middle of no where towns in Illinois. Then I could sweep in and buy some sweet property and begin gentrification.

This x1000

Chimpcago (plus Gary)

Underrated
Fpbp

Portland

forgot to say Seattle. Fuck that fucking place

NYC

Berlin.

Anyone not saying this is small-time.

San Fransisco or Shitcago

Berkeley California or Portland Oregon

Helsinki

Greeley Colorado so I can report the happening to you guys and hopefully cap a nigger in self defense.

absolutely this
literally the best bang for the buck, if all we get is one mega-chimpening

SF bay area fag here.

I need this.

I want this.

anything in either california or dc

either of those two places fit the fucking bill for a level 5 chimpout.

A massive massive chimpout in Chicago's Southside. Let them burn down their own projects and communities then let gentrification begin.

Chicago. It would be a chimpenning of massive proportion. I personally know a LOT of Chicago cops and they would not risk their lives to stop a massive riot of Harambes. It would go on until the cuck mayor called the national guard, then the sub-saharan pavement apes would all hate him, and would not vote. THEN, maybe whites would get sick of the monkey shit and either vote in a conservative like Joe Walsh, or a massive white flight would ensue, and Chicago would be Detroit in a few years. Either way, idgaf I'm laffin from the middle of Oklahoma in a pimp ass house I own next to a beautiful lake I have a boat in. Really glad I left that leftist shithole.

Pyongyang for shekels and kekels. Would be comfy watching a live stream of Dear Leader massacring those niggers.

5his And San Francisco Are A Toss Up, Tho Moscow Would have some great implications as jews media condemns Russia but the rest of the US are rubbing our chins considering they were right.

Good call man. Although they have been destroying their own projects for decades...
My dad was a cop in 18th district, covering Cabrini Green, man, does he have some stories of those crazy bruthas...

Another one in LA. Each time it has happened they burned down all of the black owned businesses in South Central. One more and those neighborhoods will finally be destitute.

Check 'em

London

Washington DC

San Francisco

LA. Fuck that place.

implying there would be livestreams

Tel Aviv

Sydney. Because everyone here is a faggot and deserves it.

Quebec City

Singapore

Tel Aviv

Mexico City

Sydney

Leafcover

Stanley, Falkland Islands

Atananarivo, Madagascar