ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL CW FELICITY GENERAL

>FELICITY SMOAK (Regular) A quirky computer genius and billionaire whose expansion into journalism and National City quickly begins to push CatCo out of the city. At this point veteran superheroine, Felicity's mastery of technology also starts to assist Supergirl at keeping the city safe. With Felicity being a threat in Kara's civilian life and an asset in her heroine life, their relationship is sure to be one of the more interesting factors in the show.

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

>It's Felicity thread.

Googled this but I can't tell if it's elaborate meme bait or not, it's been posted on other forums and I don't have the time to investigate (I'm at work)

Please OP; just tell the truth rather than letting me suffer. This is a joke right?

>[citation need]
>[citation FUCKING needed]

Does the Felicity cancer really have to spread to the rest of the Flasverse now?

They won't stop until Felicity is the central character in all four shows with everyone else only there to prove Felicity right or ask "where's Felicity?" when she's not on screen.

>Flasverse
It's Felicitiverse, you idiot!

>where's Felicity?
Lol.

>Felicity gets a number in the musical episode

Boy, those facial expressions are a treat to look at.
I think I can actually see Amell's heart breaking.

Halfway through S2. When should I bail?

Halfway through Season 3 is a really good ending point. It ends on top of a mountain and it finishes off Oliver's story nicely. You'll know it when you see it.

End of Season 2. Before it becomes the Felicity show.

>should I bail?
No. Why would you do that? Watch season 3 and 4.

Well, of course. She gets what she wants.

GTFO, FELICITY HATERS!

All hail the glorious Queen Felicity, who is the strongest, bestest, and most independenty woman to ever exist!!!!

>been torrenting Arrow
>Accidentally type in Arrow S02Ewhatever
>Because ive also torrenting flash which was on its second season
>download it. click on it to watch
>Oh this is the wrong epi-
>end up watching the entire episode anyway
>Holy shit this show used to be great what the fuck happened

>Rebooting Felicity as a Super Hero
>DC's TV Universe is slowly becoming a romance drama

But Season 2 of Arrow was as good, or even better, than Season 1. Seasons 3 and 4 are the ones that really dropped the ball.

>My name is Oliver Queen. After two good seasons, Felicity has arrived with only one goal: to hijack my show. But to do that, I can't be the interesting character I once was. To prop up the quirky hacker girl, I must become someone else. I must become something else.
>I am ... Felicity's boyfriend.

>He's not the Boyfriend she deserves, but the Boyfriend she needs.

I'm excited for the musical episode, but I'm not sure I'm ready if it's the music Meister and he just wears the same leather jacket the whole time

Great!

Thats exactly what im saying.
Like I remembered it being good. But Then I was reminded of exactly how good

Also go back and watch them and He says "my name is Oliver queen" much more clearly and slowly.

I like Felicity and think her mom is super hot. The bridge too far for me was Mister Terrific as the gay best friend but really he's not so bad in practice. Guess I'm more tolerant of drama so long as it includes Green Arrow kicking the shit out of someone during the episode.

I like how the show is about Felicity and how her ex boyfriend is a vigilante when he's not trying to get back with her.

Felicity isn't a bad character. You guys hate her because she is an independent and strong woman and this is Sup Forums.

I think Gugenhack is just pissed about what characters he can use and is being petty. Either that or hes a complete fucking moron

is there a supercut of Willa Holland's midriff scenes

there should be

Well.

Even reddit got tired of the Felicity shit.

Can you believe we all used to like her?

Man thanks for reminding how fucking shit Digger was

>bait