INHUMAN HATE THREAD

Wait, Wacky Raceland debuted that low? I mean it wasn't the greatest thing but that's pretty bad.

>inhumans
Yeah, I don't care and neither should you.

Yeah, HB books are fucking doomed.

Naw, Flintstones and Future Quest did good, I think.

>Carnage that low
Owww

They all had good first issue bumps, but they're not selling at all. Plus, Flintstones is terrible.

You don't have to be so obvious with your bait.

Scooby and Future Quest are going pretty good.

They still might have more than one variant each month though, I dunno.

GET OUT INHUMAN BASTARDS

Seriously why would anyone buy Inhumans?
FF and X-Men fans hate them.
The movie is cancelled.
They are featured in AoS but AoS itself is doing cancellation.
So casuals don't care.

>mfw marvel says "it's just business" that Inhumans are getting the push
learn how to business then

Because I enjoy the books

I mean theres a reason X-Men was marvel's flagship series for 35 years. They sell like fucking hotcakes and would be even more if they had the movie rights.

Casuals don't buy comics. Appealing to them in comics is dumb.

But do you like the direction Marvel has been taking them? It doesn't matter if you hate them or like them, it seems like everyone hates the new direction theyre taking.

>it seems like everyone hates the new direction theyre taking.

Not that I approve of Marvel's direction (or disapprove, I don't care honestly), but step out of your echo chamber and you'll learn that many people enjoy Marvel comics.

Kek Even X-men '92 sells more than the Inhumans main title.

Uncanny Inhumans was one of the better ANAD books I tried. Good art, good plots, cool characters, some cool layouts. Better than the X books I tried, thought there were several I didn't bother with Will try Old Man Logan at some point.

Goddamned

Yeah, I love Uncanny Inhumans, too. Black Bolt is finally happy. Thank God he's not with that slut anymore.

I think the thing about being an X-Fan is you also enjoy Marvel Comics. I don't get it.

Fuck Yeah! Everyone hates Medusa!

I'm a new reader, so I was not attached to their old direction. I've read some of the older stuff in Storytimes but none of it garnered the same level of interest say, All-New Inhumans has. Personal taste.

I didn't mention the writing or the art because it goes without saying that the books are mediocre.

It was the only possible outcome.

Imagine the alternate reality where Chris Claremont had jumped onto Inhumans instead of X-Men. X-Men stayed B list and X-Factor, New Mutants and Uncanny become Cult Classics instead of, well classics. For years X-Men can only carry one or two books at a time and eventually one character becomes more and more prominent, Cyclops. Marvel sells the rights to Inhumans to Fox to hold off bankruptcy and once they're movie franchise starts theys slowly being promoting the X-Men. Eventually talks for a movie to be made but it never happens.

That means I wouldn't have to deal with Dark Phoenix Saga bullshit and getting band together. And Schism. And AvX. And Hopeless. And the worst characterfags this side of Marvel.
At least my boy would get push he deserves.

But they aren't. Most of them are decent to pretty good. With at least two being great, imo.

>decent to pretty good
that is the same a mediocre

Who even? Talking about bad character fags, what did you do to Namor?

>Flintstones
>Terrible
You want to say that to my face?

Don't look at me, Pantherfags have feud with Namorfags.
>tfw BP and BB try to kill Namor
>CBR bans all Namorfags

Mediocre is average. Decent and pretty good are above average.

Sure give me the directions to your grandmoms basement

GO HOME FILTHY INHOOMY SCUM

Inhumans are better than Mutants

X-Men haven't been good since the 90s

I could shit in a box and call it "Uncanny X-Men #15" and X-fags would buy it.

Bitch Planet is selling 18k? The fuck?

Black bolt? You mean the guy who has four alien wives

I like the Inhumans and I like their books right now. They just need to slow down on the cross overs, dial back the push a little. Keep them in events and let them have some important in the marvel universe, don't just have show random places especially when it conflicts with what is happening in their book. Putting them at odds with the X-men is a terrible idea to start off, but they made it worse by not giving them a good reason to fight.

Tell me how those wives are relevant.

>X-Men haven't been good since the 90s

Except Uncanny X-force, Astonishing X-men, New X-men, Old Man Logan, etc.

>Flintstones is terrible
Flintstones is straight up the best book DC is publishing right now. It's significantly better than all of the aggressively mediocre Rebirth books that Sup Forums is salivating over.

>FF fans hate them
Fuck right off. FF fans love them. They're fucking Fantastic Four characters. The inhumans books are a Fantastic Four spin-off.

You x-fags seriously need to stop dragging us FF fans into your bullshit shit flinging.

All-new Inhumans is really good. Too bad it's getting cancelled at issue 11. It's better than the main inhumans book.

Plus Crystal > Medusa, all day every day.

>us FF fans
You guys rolled on your back and took it really fast.

Because we know the F4 will be back. They want to sideline them so they can stroke their MCU boner for a couple years? Fine. But I guarantee by the end of the decade the F4 will be back into publication. In the meantime, I can just reread the Lee/Kirby run, or finally get around to reading the rest of the Simonson and DeFalco runs.

>I hate what this company is doing
>I'll buy their OTHER product, that'll show 'em
if you're hating inhumans you're falling victim to a marketing initiative.

>could of had cosmic game of thrones type plots and inhuman shenanigans
>instead get Blackbolt cucked by Johnny Storm and Krystal not even making a fuss about it

They're making it a mini which will lead into a Jetsons series

That's pretty sad user

That will imply the x-men sales are good, which arent.

>Krystal not even making a fuss about it
>making a fuss about your boyfriend from twelve years ago

>x-men getting spinoffs without claremont

But.... but they have been making a fuss about it.

I mean I only pop in on random Inhuman storytimes but I saw Crystal and Medusa arguing about the whole Johnny Storm thing.

Noooooooooo

Carnage needs higher numbers. It's like the coolest book I'm buying right now. I'm sick of Marvel canceling all my favorite books because dummies out there won't buy em

Hypothetical:

Marvel brings back the Fantastic Four

BUT

It's not the originals, it's a new quartet to carry on the title like they occasionally did in the past. Who would you want?

Me, I could see them going for a ANAD Fantastic Four, using Miles, X-23, Cho, and Robbie Reyes as an updated alt-Fantastic Four.

Ewwww, mutants. How about no? We can always get brand new OC Inhuman who shlicked to Wolverine.

Carnage is bad and you should feel bad.

>A black, an asian, a hispanic, and a white female

Holy shit it's a multicultural dream team. And I actually like 3/4's of those characters, I could see Marvel going for it.

The war is coming...

shithumans on suicide watch

>Cyclops was right

that should be the free space tbqh

>A Ghost Rider
>A Wolverine
>A Spider-Man
>A Hulk

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

I would be shocked if we didn't get a New Fantastic Four line-up. Hell, the interview for the new Ghost Rider book specifically brought up how they'd want to do a New Fantastic Four team-up down the line which is why they're having characters like X-23 and Cho guest star.

The question becomes which of the many Spider characters takes the place of Spider-man. The only spider characters in the same age range are Miles and Gwen. Personally, I'd think Kaine would be best. The Kaine and X-23 bantz could be fun, and Kaine being the grumpy old man on the new warriors was a fun if short lived dynamic.

So yeah, I'd be cool with it if we got Cho/Laura/Kaine/Robbie.

One other thing to remember is that Peter currently owns the Baxter Building, so they could also probably do something with that.

If they were going to make Doom a good guy anyways, I would do some dark shit to see a Fantastic Four lead by Doom.

I don't know who he'd consider for team-mates though, possibly Strange or Wanda given his ties with them in the past (but likely only one of the two, no need for three high-tier magic users on the team).

Carnage is easily one of the best books Marvel is putting out you tasteless pleb.

I mean if Ghost Rider and X-23 join Champions we got it

testing

Miles is too important and I bet Bendis would not let him use him.

Gwen and silk at the teen spiders at both are dealing which other problems, like Gwen with punisher and silk and the mystery about her past.

Which only leave us which Kaine but since we dont see marvel having plans for Kaine right now then it wont happen.

Silk isn't a teenager. She's the same age as Peter which means she's almost 30.

>we dont see marvel having plans for Kaine right now
He's going to be a major character in The Clone Conspiracy. Who needs what books will spin out of that.

Way she's acting, though...

Yeah, because she was locked in a bunker for 14 years. Never got the chance to develop.

>Phoenix shows up

Sounds like a free space to me, famalam

>she is 30
oh wow i think you are right in this

stop promoting inhumans, you fucking shill!!!!!!!!!
anyone who starts an inhumans thread, whether it's hatred or appreciation, promotes them

define good?

people don't read comic books. there is no echo chamber to step out of it. most of folks will point a finger at you and laugh

this post gave me cancer. now I need chemotherapy. fuck you user

the x-men used to sell around 80k-100k
now they're selling 50k.
sure, they're still top sellers, but it shows how far marvel has fallen

Seriously sucks. Thinking about doing a storytime but I'm not sure it'll get bumped.

holy shit it's true

I was thinking of storytiming a lot of the "died too soon" books of ANAD.

I hope it hurts to see the numbers

Not anymore

The X-Men would still become popular. The concept was simple and brilliant. They would be like Doom Patrol. Inhumans on the other hand? Eternals are more cult than them. They are just boring and serve better as supporting characters. On their own, they are just shit

That'd be a good idea. I've found that Monday and Tuesday are the best days to storytime stuff, especially if it's ending that Wednesday. Weekends and Wednesday are way too busy

lel, it's not namor, but you are forgiven

it wouldn't happen. at worst, x-men would remain a niche cult title, like, Prez, or Doom Patrol. at best, they would be a fad. the characters were just too good, and even the O5 has it's fans, like Busiek, Byrne, Shooter, Bendis, etc.

>I could shit in a box and call it "Uncanny X-Men #15" and X-fags would buy it.
Too bad that the same tactic doesn't work for inhumans, amirite?

Yeah, we know. You (1 FF remaining fan) are cucks. Just like Reed Richards. Die in fire faggots

>even the O5 has it's fans, like Busiek, Byrne, Shooter, Bendis, etc.
I wonder who's Angelfag.

What if they don't? Are you going to kill yourself? Because that's what you should do.

>ANI surrounded by Image comics
kek

Well, you're not going to have any FF, let alone line-up. Happy?

If you want to do a cringe thread, monday is the best

Neal Adams

I like the idea of them, i think its a pretty nice concept that I wanna dig into

but its weird cuz i also really dont like the x-men, like at all. i just cant muster up the want to even bother

>So yeah, I'd be cool with it if we got Cho/Laura/Kaine/Robbie.
I want Yost to write this book and for it to go on for 40 issues.
I also want to ride a space dragon to proxima centauri to check out that new earth-like planet they just discovered there.

One thing that pisses me off is that they probably going to retcon Namor once they resurrect him

probably because you never gave them a chance.
I guess that you're one of the fags, who are hot over tsum tsums, or who consider ms marvel the new revelation.

why Gillen had to go? Why did we have to suffer through Bendis? Fuck the avengers, though. They steal the characters, but they never give anything back.