This is a modern day Muslim 11 year old boy

>this is a modern day Muslim 11 year old boy

RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBRQMI0N4E0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many dicks has his boipucci and mouthpucci taken?

Wait I saw that guy get executed in another video

Jesus christ they really make some fuckin insane execution videos. Who says our taxes get wasted?

ISIS does not represent Islam. They are abusing the religion and this kid.

The boy killed the man while looking at man's eyes. What kind of brainwashing makes a boy do that?

wood smash boibucci/10

What's the most creative isis execution vid?

ISIS is controlled by the kike.

Child soldiers, nothing new.

Children are poor decision makers, it's very easy to persuade them into committing atrocities.

Human males are natural born killers.

I'd gun that kid down in a heartbeat. Why don't
>moderate muslims
grow some balls and TAKE OUT THE TRASH already

>abusing the kid

I think you need to watch that webm again. You missed something important.

>raping boys because you're too autistic to rape women

Stay low test.

Their country is literally named after Islam. Who are you to say that they don't represent islam?

are you habeeb?

Probably this one

That would require wisdom, self reflection, and courage.

Instead they crawl into the west to live off of the safety and finical assistance we provide for them and then lecture us about tolerance, while created no go and Sharia zones within our countries.

Hand me down marxist liberal faggots line up to defend them because of the shitty color of their skin and the fact they have been brainwashed to hate themselves and their culture. If these faggots really understood critical theory the situation would be much different. But. They don't

Muslims just fucking garbage man.

ISIS execution dump.

Ready yourselves lads.

Also

>requesting the rpg ISIS execution, I'm missing that one.

That's a cool camera effect how it focuses as he is raising the gun. Then slow-mo.

These are some professionally-edited clips.

Proxy bump

fucking mexicans

>one kid represents all of Islam, literally 100 percent no decimals.
>White trash wigger goes insane from inbred mental illness and shoots up random people
>N.. n Not all of us!!

Sup Forums in a nut shell.

>Islam
>race

Nice false equivalency ya dip

nah

im mostly shitposting here, twitter, funnyjunk, krautchan, sometimes Yuchan, Ylilauta and the rapefugees of the secret board who ran from Ylilauta and eight-chan

Then i go play videogames and listen to music and shitpost again

>These are some professionally-edited clips.
They must have been edited by Hajis that went to media schools in Western Europe.

Think about this: universities can turn people into SJWs but cannot keep a Haji from going full ISIS.

What did op mean by this?

its like all those r9k "torture device" threads brought to real life
kek

Raiden , its okay , you're home.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Crusade when?

Note how ISIS is ignoring Israel and Israel is ignoring ISIS.

I watched the child shooting one again and noticed something odd.

One of the camera angles is coming from a camera that is like right by the kid's elbow, yet when he's shown no camera is there or directly behind him.

Dumb fucking leaf. He's talking about how Muslims rape little boys. You won't believe how many soldiers are traumatized by hearing their screams at night while on tour.

Get out of Europe you dirty Mudslime.

NOW

I hope that "child" gets killed.

I'd carve that kid's head off on CNN with a rambizzle knife if I was sent to the desert and it'd be doing him a favour.

It's like a bunch of 13 year old boys trying to think of cool ways to kill people.

I think their days are numbered though. The Abu Hajaar video and their recent territorial losses seem to point to most of their veteran troops being dead by this point.

In middle school I said to my Social studies teacher "Why don't we just nuke the middle east?..." Might as well...

What a faggot, he didn't even land the shot in the perfect spot

Nice b8 m8

I've never understood these videos.

They're real right?

Why are they so... edited and dramatized with slow motion and slow focus?

>How many dicks has his boipucci and mouthpucci taken?

Where do you think his anger comes from ?

Doing something because of islam and doing something because youre crazy are two very different things. Jihadis kill not because theyre virgin, mentally ill or angry at society, they kill within the boundaries of a strictly islamic mindset and very sharia applying mens rea.

Please, be my guest and google all the islamic terror attacks in the last 5 years. They're hundreds, probably thousands.

Now google how many "white trash wigger" shot up random people for the same time period. Keep in mind that these idiots are literally mentally ill, they're alone and have no global eschatological cabal to answer two.

Islam is the problem, it always was. It teaches murder, rape and torture in the most absolute literal sense. It obliges muslims to participate in all that and these "peaceful muslims" who don't do it are nothing more than a potential snackbar. If there is any good and human left in the muslim mind, it's not there because of islam but in spite of it.

You only need to read to quran to find this out. But the very existence of it is a fact and that's exactly why you'll never do it. You liberals are like furries and bronies - allergic to reality.

>germany
Of course

ISIS loves attention, these videos serve as a fear campaign and recruiting tool

The weirdest part of all the burnings is after twenty seconds or so when they're fully engulfed and the fire has already burned their nerve endings and they become weirdly peaceful.

you're fucking kidding me right. You are clearly a Syrian migrant

>requesting the rpg ISIS execution

I'm pretty sure I've got that in my giant ass ISIS gore folder but most of them are too big for Sup Forums and have sound too because I get them from /gif/'s gore threads,you should browse those for ISIS webbums.

That's one of the more memorable ones.

>cant even impale heads right

Probably a small camera zooming in from far away or behind something so it can get the right angle without being in other shots

Is that Maisie Williams

They look all the same, they are worse than asians, trust me.

Wtf is that yellow stuff under them?

Also fuck that

what. the. fuck.

In the west he'd probably get put in time out

It's so edited that it almost looks silly.

>Wtf is that yellow stuff under them?
Fire.

I knew some bastard would say that as soon as I hit the post button. I'm glad it was a Leaf, user.

The lie detector find that YOU ARE LYING, taqiyya faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBRQMI0N4E0

My god Sup Forums is full of sissy faggots. These executions are nothing compared to shit like this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

ITT: Radical Muslims killing peaceful Muslims.
Somehow Sup Forums thinks we've got the bigger problem.

Why do the victims always look so despondent? Drugged?

Tbf I would be weeping like a bitch if I was about to be drowned or whatever. At the very least I would be screaming about taking a shit on Allah's beard and raping Aisha

When will ISIS get around to scaphism?

> Sup Forums is one person
What did he mean by this?

You are either on a huge (you) hunt or a Syrian refugee has worked out how to use Sup Forums. Either way kill yourself immediately

>western white males saving and willingly distributing propaganda for terrorists for free

hmm...

The best part of executing a child soldier is it makes your 9mm exit wound look huggggeeeee

I would assume that they have buddies in captivity and are told that their friends will be spared if they cooperate for the cameras.

at least, that's what I would do if I were in charge of making the video.

video games

You know, it's taken me a while to notice this, but the guy holding up the two heads on the right ISN'T actually a head. It's a guy.

fuggin sheep

If you yell about shitting on the prophet's beard they will obviously edit that part out / do a new take. So we don't know how long they have been waiting for the execution to take place

Oh no I might learn to hate them, their religion, and their culture. Maybe I'll ban them from being anywhere near my country, and actively work on dismantling their religion where ever I see it.

If this shit can make more people hate Islam, then I'll spread it like wild fire. This "terrorism" does not terrify me, it fills me with righteous anger. Fuck Islam. Fuck mudslimes.

Because they're literally on the other side of Syria dumbass

It only makes people more fearful. Anger feeds off fear and you aren't helping anyone.

You can't do anything about this problem, burning mosques or killing individual muslims won't solve anything.

You have to blame your governments for not doing their homework and simply not looking out for us. You know they're all paid off by saudi arabia anyway. The french pm was right when he said we all have to learn to live with terrorism, he was hinting at something there and you have to be smart enough to read between the lines.

What a beautiful and peaceful religion.

>implying radicals are differenr from non-radicals

Even your own migrants have said so, it's time to stop drinking the cool-aid.

I don't understand why it's so hard for us to have the position that if you join ISIS, hang out with ISIS, fund ISIS you die. It doesn't matter if your a stupid teenage girl who got manipulated into jihad or a child soldier. You die. End of story.

It's sad the west is too pussy to accept this attitude, because it's the only thing that's going to work.

Not really. Even the North African countries don't want their own migrants back.

Why didn't he move?

Remember when these great quality HD clips with phat nasheeds playing were being released weekly by ISIS? What happened? Did their tech team get sploded by Muricans?

I hope so.