Why am i still a v*Rgin

why am i still a v*Rgin

and no gf

because you haven't had sex duuuhh

you're a goddamn shitposting canadian fucking leaf
the day of the rake will come soon enough to end your miserable country's suffering

ur ugly like me

Because you are ugly chink.

Sad.
Having sex is fucking amazing.
With a prostitute it is pretty good, but oh my god with a girl who you love and who loves you it is the best thing ever, just bliss.
I feel bad for you OP, everyone is having sex, just join in.

Its hard out there for millenials men. The 80/20 rule for us is more like 90/10. Pussy inequality is higher than ever.

I dunno about you, but for me it's because I'm a fat antisocial autist with no goals or ambitions

When did you last go outside and talk to a girl?

couple of months ago, met her on bumble. im too retarded so it didn't work out but she's the closest thing to a gf i ever had. we were kinda close at first too

t.virgin.
One woman does not go with 1 guy, birds in my area can go up to 5 guys in one weekend, and the nerds get in on it too, just not as often and with women who aren't as pretty.

you're a wh*Te dog

I'm retarded sorry oh and i have a micro penis i just remembered fml

not ugly but socially retarded and retarded in general yes

Stop being a fucking pussy, grow a pair of balls and go out there you melt.
Moping on a retarded chinese fishing board won't help you pissbaby.
Lift, get a haircut, shower, brush your teeth, get a dog so you HAVE to leave your house every day. Stop hating yourself man and be a confident douche.

They're all going for the same guys. Shuffling around the Chads in their social circle.

Leave this website and stop visiting it so much. I'm not even kidding. Just put an adblocker on your router and let it block Sup Forums and all of its boards by default. Your life will instantly improve the moment you stop visiting this site.

I am a kissless handholdless hugless virgin, but i am only 19 so it's not wizard status just yet

If you couldnt get a gf when you were sorrounded by girls in middle/high school, you're doomed to wizardry

you don't live in germany

Ok then you're way more experienced than me I can't help you

i used to go out everyday and drink but it didn't help much cuz im an introvertfag. anyways I'm at work so i might take time to answer but thanks for the reply.
edit: sent you a gold :)