Here is what Sup Forums thought of Trump being president back in 2013

Here is what Sup Forums thought of Trump being president back in 2013

desuarchive.org/int/thread/12529752/#q12529752

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/816533
cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/actual-us-corporate-tax-rates-are-in-line-with-comparable-countries
desuarchive.org/int/thread/16754516/#16754516
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were right.

>the two most cucked countries were shitting on trump 3 years in advance

Are Canadians psychic?

>fucking cucks making fun of the god-emperor

>2018
>Trump president
>America is becoming great again

Thank you Mr Trump!

MAGA

yeah but in 2015,2016 they were all sucking trump's dick and all the far right europeans like le pen and that austrian guy ......
But when trump won and started acting like a fool, they made a switch .

ABSOLUTELY BASED MAGA CENTIPEDE NIMBLE NAVIGATOR BTFO KEK SHARIABLUE SHILLS

t one of these guys

I am the one with the kill wh*Tes sign

>who would Sup Forums vote for then

i am still in disbelief that he actually became president. it's unreal.

exactly. our hildawg won fair and square. inpeach drumpf
#resist

M-AGA FUCK SHADILAY XD

Based Trump. MAGA, libcucks BTFO

>prison labor = slavery
Slaves were paid?

It's great that your idea of politics revolves around memes and EBIC TROLLING xDDD, but some of us aren't retarded and analyze policy based on data and historical comparisons. Trump is an idiot and repeating the same failed economic and foreign policies of the past.

BUT TAHT DOESNT MAKE FOR TROLING LIBTARDS EBIC STYLE LELELE xDD

KYS.

woah that libtard just got trolled EPIC STYLE XD

Cutting coraprate taxes was necessary, it was higher than almost all other countries.

no, im with you, kiddo. i 100% agree. fuck drumpf and fuck wypipo!
NOT MY PRESIDENT.

BASED BLACK MEN MAGA

Also stop making political threads, you are the same guy with the same pics.

PRAISE KEK #MAGA

>clearly these billionaire corporations that bribe our politicians have it hard, lets give them more money

FUCK CRAPITALISM. RESIST DRUMPF

No, I saved that picture because it relevant. I don't make political threads and attempting to say that anyone who shares the same opinion is the same person is sad. KYS.

>forgets what happened the last time we cut corporate taxes.
Paid Koch shill.

That's not the point, corporations were outsourcing their shit to others and avoiding taxes and doing stunts in countries like Ireland because of our high coraprate taxes, now our coraprate taxes are just like Germany
Lol stop being in denial
I'v been seeing posts like this alot too, it's mostly made by the same person.
This is not Sup Forums or /leftypol/ you should fuck off from this board.

If the Paradise Papers and Panama Papers, along with the 40 years of economic data didn't show them the light then they're lost causes.

fuck russia!

Golly gee mister! You got me! You can tell it's the same person because he's always called "anonymous"! Take your own advice and fuck off.

I liked the /qa/ threads from the day before the election that hadn't died yet.
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/816533

The corporate tax rate and effective corporate tax rate are two entirely different things. Try not to sound so stupid so much of the time.

I know both were higher than the average before the tax cut
>The United States' corporate tax ranks relatively high on all three measures. The U.S. has the highest statutory rate (39.1 percent), the third highest average effective tax rate (29 percent), and the fourth highest marginal effective tax rate (18.6 percent). The CBO methodology isn't perfect.Mar 16, 2017

We were right

I think that leaf is the same one that was screaming MADAM PRESIDENT in every thread and saying Trump had no chance of winning.
He probably committed suicide.

The effective tax rate after subsidies was average though. Also, the CBO study considers Argentina and Chile to be “comparable” countries. Lmao

cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/actual-us-corporate-tax-rates-are-in-line-with-comparable-countries

I'm still waiting for him the end NAFTA

Yeah and that's a bad thing, that's why we are now comparable with Germany

Interesting, thanks OP.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/16754516/#16754516