What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood honestly?

"The Wrong Community".

That's a good name for them.

The same ineffectual people that wanted to build a 'resistance movement' and get him impeached, who lost last 4 special elections and their new 2018 campaign slogan was mocked by their most ardent boot lickers for being a papa johns rip off?

I'm sure Trumps shaking in his boots. His own self inflicted wounds do more damage than all the liberals in country combined. If he could stop shooting himself, this wouldn't even be a fight, it'd be a steamroller.

>hollywood throws a collective tantrum for the third time this year

Hollywood doesn't like a Republican President. Shocking.

>you just pissed off the wrong community
>community makes up less than 1% of the country
Oh no

>that webm of tekei jerking off some dude

>YOU JUST PISSED OFF LESS THAN 1% OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION BUDDY
How will Drumpf ever recover?

>their new 2018 campaign slogan was mocked by their most ardent boot lickers for being a papa johns rip off
huh

indeed

this, not to mention him admitting to being molested tells me all I need to know

>we are the wrong community

Why are libtards always so contradictory?

So the same people who want background checks to prevent the mentally ill from purchasing firearms want mentally ill people to join the military and have access to bigger and better firearms? Great plan, Hollywood!

Not 1 in 100 people are transexual. Not even 1 in 1000.

>Why doesn't Donald Trump want the mentally impaired to be entrusted with the Nation's security?

why is this a bad thing? if i'm in a firefight the last person i want watching my back is a tranny with a hormone addled brain

More skills! More jobs! More wages!
Also works as sjw

can you imagine your country being invaded by a bunch of dudes in drag?

Dont even need to be a fundamentalist muslim to find that insulting as fuck.
Ultimately it would raise a lot of anger and cost a lot of lives but hey ITS 2017!

Shouldn't they be marching against wars instead? Are they retarded? They didn't bat an eye when Trump adde $50 billions to the military budget, or when he deiced to drop megabombs in AFghanistan just to impress the chinese

The transgender killing machine gap will doom us all. What is Drumpf thinking!

acting like they liked him prior to this.

The trans ban is stupid, and I say that as a Trump supporter. It accomplishes nothing and just gives his enemies actual ammo to call him a bigot.