Cops Handled Chimpouts Better in the 80's

My father, who was a police officer for Miami Metro Dade for 30 year used to tell me stories when I was a kid about how when the blacks would riot, the officers would adorn their riot helmets with SS skull and crossbones, as well as tally marks for how many bones they have broken.

I remember he told about this one riot where they were chimping out on the beach, so they used the police helicopters to blow sand to disperse the crowd and closeline the motherfuckers with their batons as they tried to retreat towards the barricades.

God, if lib cucks caught wind of that kind of shit today!

Are you a larping storm fag or what?

Neat.

>goes on Sup Forums for any reason
>calls people stormfags
Sad.

Drink a bag of cum you spiritual Canadian

No actually. My father wasn't either. But I still find the stories hilarious.

Wow, sick burn

He also enjoy would nigs would try to run during arrests back in the 90's because the dumb motherfuckers would always trip over sagging pants and land face first.

when*

He's not bullshitting. My dad was a police officer as well in South Florida during the 80's. He told me stories of the days when you beat a suspect if he gave you lip and then people respected the police after that.

This one time a Cuban washed ashore and at the time they weren't sure if it was one of Fidel's boys. So they beat the hell out of this guy to get information out of him and the guy couldn't speak any english.

Don't get me started on what they used to do to the blacks.

my dad worked at Valve and said this is true

Different breed of nigger. 80s niggers now hate these scumbag cretins.

Right? They used to straight up fist fight nigs and spic who would try to resist arrest too. They didn't have tasers and didn't use their guns unless the suspect had a weapon. Police used to have some serious balls back then.

They'd also take switch blades and pocket pistols taken off previous arrests, wipe them clean of finger prints, and keep them in their cars just in case they did shoot some dindu who was attacking them.

This, niggers were always niggers, but at least those niggers had actual oppression whereas these niggers have everything they want from the white man

Wow cool. Too bad all tge whites from Miami back then are faggot pussy cowards who let third world trash who cant even speak English take over their entire city without a fight. I bet none of your family still lives in Miami. Your family lost the war in the end.

It has nothing to do with "balls". Now, there are cameras everywhere, police oversight boards, and IAB and prosecutors that actually punish cops.

Not to mention an insane media that can make a gang member with rape convictions look like a saint even if he was shot while pointing a gun at police.

That we did. My parents basically white flighted out of there after I was born. My father absolutely hated spics and didn't want me growing up around them, so they moved to Pembroke Pine 30 minutes north, but kept their jobs in Miami. I white flighted as well about 3 years ago to Gainesville because I couldn't find a better paying job because I wasn't bilingual.

>had actual oppression
KEK

ah yes the lozano riots. I remember those. I was just a kid.

The good old days sound truly great

>couldn't find a better paying job because I wasn't bilingual.
I grew up in Miami too. I jumped through the hoops to barely learn spanish so I could graduate high school, but I don't remember any of that now. I refuse to learn that shit.

This. I can tell you that the mentality has not died amongst the world's finest. But unfortunately, liberal politics has infiltrated the police system and has contaminated the true nature of policing. Sometimes, you just gotta get the job done regardless of whether the circumstances called for certain use of force demployments.

I can tell you right now that if I had the opportunity to be a cop back in the times of then, I would do so in a heart beat. I'd still be one now, but it's tough. You have shitbirds who now have some semblance of the law so even though they are guilty as sin, they are blanketed by the law. I respect the law, but when you have a nigger rapist or a spic rapist who continues to terrorize a neighborhood and gets away only because it's a sanctuary city or because the fact that the police car rolls up 20 seconds too late and doesn't actually see the crime in progress, nothing can be done and that officer can't officially finger the spic or nigger in a court of injustice.

Back in the old days when a cop found a spic or nigger rapist, especially a child rapist, they took them out to the Glades and fed them a shotgun and then fed them to the gators. Times were a whole lot simpler back then.

The boys back in the 80s who patrolled nigger, AIDS infested areas such as South Bay, Belle Glade, Pahokee, they were the real slayers. Many dead left in their wakes.

>I would do so in a heart beat. I'd still be one now, but it's tough
I applied to Miami-Dade PD on a long shot among several big city departments in the midwest/north east area, one I heard back from. It's a long ass process, the one or two friends or family that knows thinks its easy but it's a huge pain in the ass.

They're right though

dude, i lived in an area in hollywood covered by the LAPD rampart division in the 90's

man, that department is the nations most notorious.
they were selling drugs to mexicans, then basically executing them en mass.
you have no idea how much of a shithole late 80's and early 90's LA used to be

god bless america

I'm actually looking into applying at some of the area police departments in Miami-Dade and or Broward. I will be the Broward County Punisher.

Do the posters here honestly consider what they're describing to be justifiable?
Or do you just see police brutality as an effective deterrent?

Yes, the basic logic is "its okay as long as it doesn't happen to whites"

Go drink a bag of cum, you spiritual Canadian

lol good luck with MDPD bro unless you know some heavy hitters there. They just ended cert/non cert hiring so it may be a while before they open it again. I'd look also look into Duval and Hillsborough, they seem to be big departments and busy. Also former Naplesfag, maybe look at Lee County also, they're busy being in Fort Myers and it's a large county.

>Back in the old days when a cop found a spic or nigger rapist, especially a child rapist, they took them out to the Glades and fed them a shotgun and then fed them to the gators.

I can confirm this. Back in the 80's a lot of the dirty cops who tied up in the cocaine trade that caused officer deaths found themselves in the same position.

Also, there was a bureaucrat that everyone hated in the department during the early 2000's that some officers conspired to kill. His name was Gara or something. They never followed trough with it, but the plan was to feed him to the gators. He personally screwed my father out of a promotion to major, so my father kept quiet about it when he found out.

God, that was poorly punctuated. Need some sleep.

is it justifiable to live in an ungoverned society where you could be attacked at any moment?

Honestly, it happens as a result of the job over time. Cops are constantly assaulted by suspect on regular basis, so the learn to strike first and strike harder at the first hit of danger. It's not as much about "respect my athorateh" as it preemptive self defense. They also develop prejudices as a result of the job. It's called street smarts. My father had black and Hispanic partners that didn't trust their own kind.

>suspects
>hint

Again, tired.