Canon incest in Sup Forums media

I don't trust Sup Forums to not make this into some sort of fetish topic, but I want a serious discussion. I have heard people say that incest is becoming the next big taboo for media. Being gay is increasingly acceptable so people are moving onto incest. Has anyone noticed this? They do it for creepiness more than anything of course.

I know Archie's is on a roll with the (dubiously consensual) twincest lately. Both Riverdale and Afterlife with Archie have Jason and Cheryl together. They share a writer but Archie's doesn't mind much; if they did they'd veto it awayl

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ultimate Marvel had Pietro and Wanda as a couple.

I know Scooby Doo fell for his cousin. I think her name was Scooby Dee.

As an incest fetishest, the idea of my favorite kink loosing its taboo edge makes me worried. The primary appeal, I think, is the matter of conveniece. You want to fuck your sister, not just because she's hot, but because her room is right down the hallway. However, I doubt a real life incest couple would be allowed to legally reproduce. So why would you allow them to get married?

X-Men comics have some incest every few years

I wanna say the older brother and sister from power pack have actually slept with each other if they're not dating anyone at a particular time

Fuck man that would suck

I mean half the reason I have a incest fetish is because of the taboo

If it gets played out to normalcy what will be next loli, shota, vore

It wasn't consensual, but Nemesis

There's Dr. 13's thing with his daughter.

I love that Waiting for the Trade is becoming popular and also yeah Ultimate Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have the hots for each other.

Eh, sometimes I dig straight shota, but only when in the mood. I don't fucks with loli; flat chest = disgusting

Captain Marvel and her son. That was fucked up even by, what was it Bryne? Claremont? standards.

>I have heard people say that incest is becoming the next big taboo for media. Being gay is increasingly acceptable so people are moving onto incest.

The recent supreme court decision on gay marriage effectively will negate all incest laws, barring some bizzare twist. But I don't think the zeitgeist is going that way.

The next 3 on deck are animal fucking, pedo and poly.

The last two will probably depend on how effective Islam is at getting shit passed in western culture.

>I wanna say the older brother and sister from power pack have actually slept with each other if they're not dating anyone at a particular time
That was an edit.

The 80s issue? Yeah, that was so awful.

DC did something similar once. The original Black Canary (Dinah Drake) was transported to another Earth. Her mind was in the body of her daughter (Dinah Lance). She fell in love with a parallel version of her husband, Larry. But since she was in their daughters body that means it was biologically parental incest. Luckily, the Crisis fixed everything.

In the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies, Dave adopted the Chipettes. That makes them and the Chipmunks adopted siblings.

Poly is nowhere near the other two. The other two will likely never be mainstream taboos like being gay used to be.

What was that about anyway?
Was it somekind of inside joke? Like Dr. 13 has a long history off doing creepy shit like that?

I am still dazed that AWA makes Cheryl more sympathetic than Veronica. CHERYL.

I can't look at Jason without thinking of twincest anymore. I hope that doesn't leak into the main comics.

I wonder if this is how Waid/Zdarsky will write Cheryl and Jason when they appear in the new comics

The one were the sister is talking to a friend and mentions sleeping with her brother it the one where you see her at the window saying she's not pregnant

Did Doctor Fate have some incest in it when it was the mom and son?

In Matt Wagner's Grendel, Grendel Khan had three ways with his twin sisters to relieve stress.

But it was the future, so only the Catholics didn't like it.

It was stepmom and son, and yes. It also had Ron Jeremy as god.

He was adopted, but dosenĀ“t make it less creepy.

All of you are absurd and have clearly never watched Arrested Development.

bump

That was so fucking stupid that my brain imploded.

All throughout Homestuck, Dave Strider was sort of crushing on both his sister and his mom (though in fairness he didn't initially know that that's what they were to him). Right near the end of the comic, we had a pair of alternate timeline versions of Dave and his sister, Rose, meet up, after both of them had been merged with a pair of other entities who had no reason to care either about incest or their genetic relationships. There was an interesting conversation where they were like, "Okay, here's the thing, half of me wants to date you but thinks it would be inappropriate, and the other half doesn't give a shit if it's inappropriate, so why don't we just say fuck it and give it a go?"

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009797

It ended on a slightly ambiguous note, but we've been promised an eventual epilogue in which we'll see how it all turns out for the two of them.

>Sup Forums related

>The next 3 on deck are animal fucking, pedo and poly
Poly maybe since it has "SJW" support, where as the other two are violently opposed

>violently

The only people "violently" doing anything with the issue of pedophilia are the Muslims who would seek to legalize it.
The left and media would literally throw gays under the bus to appease them so I don't see how there would be any real way to push back or stop them from getting it done in the next few years.
Child marriages are legal in Germany now to prevent non-related migrants from being separated from their "brides" in shelters.