Nip/Tuck

Is this show worth watching?

Yes. It is post-modern take on soap opera tropes balancing between heavy drama and hilarious dark comedy.

No. Some of the early seasons have good storylines, but in typical Ryan Murphy fashion, nothing ever really gets resolved (he has a seriously bad habit of introducing new plots to take the place of old ones), and everything gets very schlocky quickly. You might enjoy some of it, but eventually it'll feel like a huge waste of time.

Up until they move to Hollywood yeah, at that point they went completely went off the rails. Most people tapped out after the Carver storyline

The son is a confused bisexual that picks on trannies to make himself feel "macho". So one episode a group of trannies chase him into a dick and then pull their dickies out and piss all over him to teach him a lesson.

Famke Janssen is in this series also as a tranny.

Isn't Nip and tuck words related to the gay universe?

He dated a Sup Forums chick to make up for it doe who turned out to be part nigger also

I loved it. Ending is meh.

Only thing that bugged me about that season was the pol chicks dad. It just ended right there. Never brought up again.

yes especially for the cuck episode

First two seasons are really good. It's probably worth watching for entertainment value.

desu. no. It hasn't aged well and the show is hella predictable. It feels like youre watch an old episode of CSI

The first 3 seasons are great, then it starts going down hill. The season with The Carver story line is great though.

Watch Ally McBeal instead (you big womans blouse).

/p/ here, what the fuck is wrong with that flash set up?
Is the bottom of the frame supposed to be in shadow? Why?
Should I be seeing the flash softbox in their shades?
What the fuck is this?

First 2 or 3 seasons are great. Downhill after that

>the Carver
>So many hints and clues
>Obvious guy is so painfully obvious he must be a red herring
>Nope. It was him.
Baby crabhands in season 4 was pretty terrible but the hurricane episode was GOAT and felt like it should have been the seriesfinale. Also its the point where they've run out of shocking ideas and said: sure, sean gets cucked by the midget male nanny played by tiptoes era dinkledge.

No.

Also, any show that has already ended its run is not worth watching. That's why they call it tv

I think its surgery jargon

Fuck off reddit

It's a show about awful people devoted to trying to making the artificial look natural, covering up internal flaws with a new coat of paint. That picture is almost genius in its subtlety.

i see autism is well and alive on this board

nice

It's euphamistic for getting cosmetic surgery.

I remember this show had a really slick marketing campaign.

Go back faggot

I remember a rather intense cuckolding scene where one of the doctors and his friend whilst a guy plow his wife and he's holding a teddy bear and really giddy the whole time.