When will white Americans get bored of cinematically flogging themselves?

When will white Americans get bored of cinematically flogging themselves?

How many 'whites are evil, blacks are victims with hearts of gold' movies must we see?

Why do they always get close to 100% on RT, regardless of quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
rottentomatoes.com/m/vice_2015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not white Americans who are making these movies though

It's a massive conspiracy.

And guess what? IT'S WORKING

Researchers assessing the results of nearly 200 studies say sperm counts among men from North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, seem to have halved in less than 40 years.
Some experts are sceptical of the Human Reproduction Update findings.
But lead researcher Dr Hagai Levine said he was "very worried" about what might happen in the future.
The assessment, one of the largest ever undertaken, brings together the results of 185 studies between 1973 and 2011.
Dr Levine, an epidemiologist, told the BBC that if the trend continued humans would become extinct.
Decline rate 'increasing'
"If we will not change the ways that we are living and the environment and the chemicals that we are exposed to, I am very worried about what will happen in the future," he said.
"Eventually we may have a problem, and with reproduction in general, and it may be the extinction of the human species."

White men days are number

>Researchers assessing the results of nearly 200 studies say sperm counts among men from North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, seem to have halved in less than 40 years.

I honestly think it's because of obesity and the shitty diet everyone in the west has

I'm conflicted about this movie. It's obviously going to portray the black side as the "good" guys, but I like Bigelow, and it looks like fucking kino.

Arabs and Mexican diets are just as obese and shitty; sperm count not lowered in their men.

Bigelow sucked camerons dick until she absorbed the requisite amount of his technical skill and now uses it for CIA propaganda in tandem with jewish screenwriter mark boal

>Why do they always get close to 100% on RT, regardless of quality?

Have you seen the film? (Answer is always no) Because it's about the Algiers Motel incident, both races were involved on both sides and shit went down

The research isn't just about white men but you somehow tried to twist it to that. This also has nothing to do with any "agendas" that the media is supposedly trying to spread. Seek help you moron

Not everyone is a fragile SJW who needs cinema to be their political safe space. I hope you drown OP, you are scum.

wow somebody needs a safe space

arabs and mexicans don't go on shit ton of anti depressants though.

>isn't just about white men
> men from North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand

Oh I guess they just meant the niggers and abos my mistake

No...but I saw 12 Years A Slave (ok) and Loving (laughably bad) - yet both have 90% RT scores.

Hence - no matter the quality, they're guaranteed immaculate reviews.

Find me one evil whitey movie that has below 50% on RT.

Spoiler: you can't. It's impossible. Literally doesn't exist.

>kino
christ just hang yourself.

Kathryn Bigelow is not a white american?

It meant every male in the countries you dumb cunt. Fuck me you people are dense

i dare a someone to post a white girl with a white boyfried
its LITERALLY impossible

Are you presenting this opinion like it's new?

Everyone knows that movies are reviewed ideologically. Now more than ever. Should it be that way? Probably not...but it's not changing any time soon.

>win action-packed trip to detriot courtesy of Rustlers
>get shot

No they aren't, very few reviews stray from reviewing the actual movie. You're an idiot.

Why are neckbeards so easily offended by television & film?

Shut the fuck up faggot

Even Girls Trip - a movie that critics would be falling over themselves to eviscerate if it featured 4 white 'dudebros' - is getting unbelievable reviews.

It's just a thing now. The only solution is not to pay to see any black or gay movies because there's no way to be sure of the quality.

Unfortunately I broke this rule and saw Girls Trip solely so I could hang out with a girl I like, and I barely got to talk to her the whole night and the movie was fucking garbage...genuinely worse than Hangover 2.

>Why do they always get close to 100% on RT, regardless of quality?

Most of the movie critics are Jewish.

Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Comcast. The CEO of Comcast is Brian Roberts. He is Jewish.

This movie is actually, literally, unironically about a historical event where racist white cops gunned down a group of black men while they were running a train on two white women

I wonder if that's actually going to be reflected in the movie or if the white girls are just playing cards with the nice young black gentlemen

Yeah yeah kino kino move along reddit.

>(((Americans)))
It's a simple matter of coincidences, my dear goy friend

>No they aren't, very few reviews stray from reviewing the actual movie.

wow, really makes me think. Whites are never responsible for their own failures!

ive jerked off twice a day for about 8 years now, does this mean my sperm count is low?

>muh palestine!

lmao, fuck off ahmed

>I POSTED IT AGAIN

>JIDF showing up to say fuck off Sup Forums when exposed
Like clockwork. "I've been found out!"

Most definitely.

>actually, literally, unironically
Why lie in the stupidest fashion possible?

thanks for this user, I am redpilled now. The Jews are why I'm a virgin

What does the neckbeard becomes so wounded when exposed?

NANI????!!!!????

That looks like a woman's name, kek. Logic and responsibility forever a stranger be.

I can't find any evidence this quote exists. Care to help?

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a movie about the Tulsa Race Riot yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

another fake quote

rottentomatoes.com/m/vice_2015/

Okay, fine.

What *were* the two naked white women doing in the hotel room with the 10 black men in the Algiers Hotel?

Life model art class?