The_donald mods using the community as start up base

I noticed that the_donald had be overly promoting a 3 month old website called Regated (an brietbart clone) and now is pushing a twitter clone...

I posted this thread and was banned and the thread was removed and locked...

Looks like the_donald is no better than the DNC..

Other urls found in this thread:

social.guhnoo.org/
npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/08/01/488256587/can-candid-conversations-happen-online-without-the-trolls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reddit

they are no better than Hillary

Oh man, a nat-soc subreddit is comparable to a liberal US political party's national congregation.

Liberal victory!(?)

NEVER GO ON REDDIT
E
V.
E
R
G.
O
O.
N
R
E
D.
D
I.
T

I got banned on the donald for saying milo is retarded and anybody that takes their political views from him should drink bleach
And they claim to be about freedom of speech

It's about time right wingers make a free speech version of Twitter where you won't get censored for making a simple comment. When are we going to free ourselves from leftist control? We need to make and USE alternatives or else we have no right to complain.

Yeah... lets all climb into a circle jerk hole and not reach out to the brainwashed..

isn't that what Sup Forums is for?

>being a literal redditor
Holy shit, kill yourself.

>And they claim to be about freedom of speech

No they don't, the very structure of plebbit itself is not free-speech friendly.

who cares, we need an uncucked news source and un-cucked Twitter clone.

Breitbart shill threads should be banned

The (((shills))) are using britpol to try to legitimize the shit tier website

>going on reddit
>reddit

So why did they ban me and delete the thread if its for the good of the people and "what we need"

Why be tools about it?

>reddit has historically removed mods and changed them whenever they don't moderate like they want
>reddit mods became Shillary people
HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW COULD REDDIT EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS

and we will call it...
zozzler

>un-cucked Twitter clone

Yeah let's all yell at each other on a website nobody uses except us

That would help our cause so much

>Yeah... lets all climb into a circle jerk hole and not reach out to the brainwashed..

You'll never be able to reach them because no matter how honest and courteous you are, they hold the reins and the power. If anyone makes a complaint about you, then you are banned. People in the right need to be more active instead of reactive when it comes to technology and Facebook/Twitter. Those companies will eventually go the way of Myspace and Xenga as people get bored, what we need to do is build the new and hip versions the masses will flock to.

read the rules retard

>Gab

they should learn from Louise Mensch's mistake when she tried to create a twitter competitor called Menschn that catastrophically failed.

GNU Social is the only good twitter replacement because it's open source and brilliant and yet Breitbart "Tech" are all illiterate tech fags who don't even know how to install an instance on LAMP because they're plebeians

I thought all Trumpeteers were redditors.

you really think when some rich jew comes along to invest in these "new and hip" right wing sites they won't sell out?

Are you one of the founders of Regated or Gab?

>Mods are pushing for non-cucked social media sites
>Bad

Fuck off. Reddit will crush that subreddit through censorship sooner or later, at least they are making something useful out of the spotlight

Fuck off. USA will crush that middle east region through death and destruction sooner or later, at least they are making something useful (Israel) out of the spotlight

you faggots are worse than jews... you are good goy jew followers

>GNU Social
Is it still growing a lot? Are there any uncucked instances out there?

yeah, a guy called Moonman runs the shitposter.club instance that I'm on which is definitely uncucked and Hope McKenna runs two uncucked ones called freezepeach.xyz and sealion.club

Comparison chart of all of them here: social.guhnoo.org/

You really think that the post above is worth a ban for though?

Do this but make all the comments anonymous

anonymous twitter/yikyak

fuck off redditor

one of Sup Forums's colonies getting out of hand, eh?

>starting a subreddit based on your candidate of choice is the same as lying to and cheating voters in a supposedly democratic primary

k..keep me posted

They're super ban happy. OP should reach out to the mods for an explanation and request to be unbanned. Their response would be more telling than a random ban on a circle jerk sub.

What the fuck is Gab

I've noticed the Regated shilling as well. The mods are profiting off of dumbass Trump redditors massively. The Donald is a fucking shithole and probably half of the mods CTR shills in disguise. SAD!

FPBP

>Reddit

Well that explains why you are all a bunch of faggots

>reddit
You have to go back

if it's any good it'll catch on

if it's shit it won't

who cares about what they're promoting

Worst thing about this site is that Trumpredditors literally upvote everything. Every day for 3 months it was "HAPPENING: CLINTON FINALLY INVESTIGATED BY FBI!" and other misinformation on top.

Upvoted comments with circlejerk always reach the top, while legit trump supporters and criticals are being downvoted or banned. Pathetic.

we can talk about jews here though, your point is moot

CTR?

these sites and alts were made by anons as free alts to services that keep censoring others. they wont be million dollar companies, ever.

move on user, this is part of the infowar against hillbots

>freedom of speech
On Reddit? Fuck no. It's populism augmented by a traditionally liberal bias. /r/the_donald is populism augmented by an alt-right bias.

"ollll my got, vat you say to me you mater fager"

Speaking of curry niggers, check out

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/08/01/488256587/can-candid-conversations-happen-online-without-the-trolls

>lebbit is shit
What a revelation
the_donald has been compromised for months anyway, beyond worthless

theyre probably the owners of sli.mg as well.

i think its pretty awesome. there arent very many reputable right wing sites out there, and regated is shaping up to be better than alright.

wouldnt this be a giant missed opportunity to not monetize uncucked users?

isnt it giving us a means to actually boycott these left wing sites we complain about 24/7?