ITT: Sup Forums size differences

Platonic or romantic. Guys with tall girlfriends, petite girls with muscular/chubby boyfriends, etc. It's all cute.

Damn dat ass on him.

Barda and Miracle Man

That one web comic with the brown body builder girl and the one guy

Wonder Woman will always be taller than Bruce or Steve

>Objectifying men
I hope you feel good about yourselves.

In Morrison's WW issue she was appalled about normal women being so short. But what was implied to be stunting them?

As a man, I feel aroused.

Lawd Jesus dat ass

the patriarchy

I miss them, guys. Why won't Johns give them back?

Nothing. Amazonia just has better nutrition, genetics, fitness. Diana hadn't before seen people who lacked that privilege, and she was just confused.
Bitch, we don't have purple rays. We grow old and die.

>Starfire is from such a physically superior species that she still towers over the perfect specimen that is Dick Grayson.
Just right.

One thing that bugged me about Lupa's Starfire is she was so short

Her species were literal jungle cats that an extraplanar demon, the sister of Trigon, mutated into people to worship her because she thought creating people in an eden to worship you is better than conquering an already shitty place.

Also, they are supposed to have gold skin. Not orange skin. Also, only Starfire and her sister can fly and shoot lasers because lizard Nazis found them as lolis and decided to cook them with sun radiation for lulz which backfired horribly. Possibly her brother too, but everyone forgets about hom.

Dick's pretty short, though.

>Her species were literal jungle cats
Explains everything.

Did not know about the species origin, but yes user, I know about Kori and her sister being experimented on and their powers coming from that, more or less.

It makes them more interesting, knowing that the species was some pet project of a benevolent demon who just wanted a race of perfect golden people to worship her.

Phantom Lady and Doll Man

>Tumblr falls in love with itself

>Possibly her brother too
I wonder what he's doing nowadays.

Tall Ivy or Tall Harley?

The Atom book is coming, you'll have to bully Rucka probably to get Giganta though.

I expected King to use him in Omega Men but I guess he didn't want to.

Tall Ivy. Fits with the whole plant thing

Oh fuck you

Ivy. Its cuter that way.

>I'm a full foot taller
Where's my psycho clown lesbian gf?

/trash/ is that way faggot.

What is this? A comic about lesbian clowns?

>you will never have a tall slutty feminist Dom as a girlfriend
>she will never whisper sweet nothings into your ear about how much of a worthless pig you are while pegging you slowly
>you will never cuddle with her in bed as she reminds you about how cute she finds you and how much she really wants to "objectify" you

Why do people like Raven better than Starfire again?

I always thought she was the better grill in Teen Titans.

Raven is literally a
>2edgy for you
caricature

Because Raven is an antisocial piece of shit and many like that because they see themselves reflected on her.

Starfire was always the best choice.

It's Jem and the Holograms

undercuts weren't invented in 2012

What's Gail Simone writing? She's really the only one who cares about Giganta due to her macro fetish.

She said that she has a dc or marvel book coming up and it's a person she hasn't written before

Only thing I don't like about starfire is her fucking eyebrows. They are weird and it always got in the way of boners for me personally.

since when do women have macro fetishes

Sick bait, bro.

???

It's just that it's not really special, since women preferring big strong men is so ubiquitous in the first place.

I don't think she's on a Rebirth book but she's supposed to be on that Kamandi thing if it's still coming?

;_;

Raven is the girl the fat comic book nerds asked out in Jr. High but got rejected. No fat comic book nerd ever asked out a Starfire, ever.

Why would I ask out a Starfire when I want a Raven. That's pretty dumb.

>this thread

I don't recall Jem having fat dykes in it

There's liking bigger men and then there's wanting your bones to be crushed

It's cute that you've been under a rock for a few years.

Elastigirl and Mento

Do you have any recs for Starfire besides Wolfman's Teen Titans?

>not liking giant space heaters to crush your foes.

Address: 69 Green Street. Good God, what's funnier? The lame plant pun or the sexual innuendo?

the best kind of ship, great job OP

Why would I care about anything else other than the original cartoon?

Why would you even care about that?

Why would you care about a cartoon for young girls from the 80's in the first place?

Ivy should get taller or shorter with the seasons. Like a plant.

It's a good show you fags

best X-Romance.

You're seriously stupid enough to believe women can't have fetishes. Maybe you should stay in /r9k/ faggot.

Who are these two?

>that guy in the top left

Power-Girl and the guy from Big Bang Theory

>This is what the world is coming to
Kill me

Ivy for sure.

The Bands Break Up was hella gay. All the reboot did was make Stormer chubby. Tbqh, Christy Marx wanted more diverse body types but Hasbro wouldn't allow it due to the fact it made making dolls harder.

>yfw

It's not a couple, it was just a dumb reference in a dumb comic.

it's not what it looks like babe

DCAU Ivy hasn't done half the stuff that comics Ivy has been up to.
Comics Ivy may or may not have been an agent of the Green and essentially an earth goddess, so it's not out of place for comics Ivy to have gotten taller.

DElet this

delete this

timm pls go

Why would you want to fuck a retard?

It's not funny. Fucking delete it.

>that an extraplanar demon, the sister of Trigon, mutated into people to worship her

Citation on this?
Google confirms the feline thing, but zilch for this.

I like that narrative, but I can't find anything on it, aside from the name X'Hal, but the wikis don't clearly connect her to Trigon, or the specific origin of Tamaraneans.

>a Little Girl and a big man
Perfect and cute.

DELETE THIS

DELETE IT NOW BROTHER NERO

>beadvised.jpg

So when origanl jean come's back are her emma and scott going to be the new wolverine scott and jean love triangle with scott being the jean in this scenario. and if so who do you guys think would be the scott and the wolverine in this triangle.

>Size Difference

Aww yes!
Been waiting for this thread!