The government can literally tell you what to think when you're at your computer

This is the final redpill. I don't know the specifics of remote neural monitoring (RNM), but it can both monitor the speech activity in your brain with electrical signals and produce vibrations through your electronics that mimic the timbre of thoughts spoken aloud in your own head.

This means that what you hear from the government not only sounds like a voice, but it sounds like your voice and your thoughts, coming from neural activity from your brain (remember that electrical stimulation happens too). This means the government could effectively make you think "I want to kill myself to be quite honest, family" and you would believe completely that you just thought and desired that:

>For purposes of electronic evaluation, electrical activity in the speech centre of the brain can be translated in to the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the auditory cortex of the brain directly bypassing the ear. This encoding helps in detecting audio communication. It can also perform electrical mapping of the brain's activity from the visual centre of the brain, which it does by bypassing the eyes and optic nerves, thus projecting images from the subject's brain onto a video monitor. With this visual and audio memory, both can be visualised and analysed. This system can, remotely and non-invasively, detect information by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in 30-50Hz, 5 millwatt electromagnetic emissions from the brain.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US3951134
google.com/patents/US6497655
google.com/patents/US6506148
soundlazer.com/what-is-a-parametric-speaker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares, come and take it.

I'll die fighting and go to my ancestors in valhalla.

>valhalla

Your country is literally being invaded for 2 years now, and you and your fellow countrymen aren't doing SHIT to stop it.

You will die getting raided by the feminist islamic death and cucks death squad. You are not going nowhere, and aint doing SHIT.

OP, go outside tomorrow and get some fresh air and some sun, thanks.

>This means the government could effectively make you think "I want to kill myself to be quite honest, family"
IF that happened I would seek therapy quickly. Yeah, that shit freaks the fuck out of me, but the government will do it if I freak out or not. Also, who are you going to tell that will believe you. Evidence or not you will be considered a nut.

Go backto /x/ schizotrumptard WHO forgot his meds fuck off.

As a cognitive scientist, I can tell you that this is completely impossible. You should get some sleep.

>I don't know the specifics of remote neural monitoring (RNM)
There's hundreds of patents related to this and related to defense contractors out there

yes

>thinking the government needs to resort to something so outlandish
Dude. Calm down. Whoever's in charge can monitor a hell of a lot of stuff, and the thoughts going on in your head aren't half as interesting as a list of what you watch on youtube or post on facebook.

Explain

This.

Sorry, son. You have to be awake for at least a few minutes out of every year.

Which alphabet soup agency do you work for? Are you a "big guy"?

>I don't know the specifics of it, but I know it's gotta be happening! It's just gotta!
user it's time to get mental help. You have schizophrenia. You think the voices in your head are the government so that you don't have to face the truth.

>THIS is the final redpill
>the final truth to accept is that you are slowly losing your mind

wtf i hate computers now

Noice. Suck down the bluepill kids. I've been here a lot longer than you'll be. I've posted actual proof of RNM and all you can do is spew incredulity and consensus building signaling -- drivel, in other words. You listen to everything your professors tell you, right?

This only works if you forgot your tinfoil hat. 1000% serious.

#Give Job a better wife and new kids

So thoughtful god, you mother fucker, god literally knocked up his mother when she was a kid. Wonder if that's a picture of gods mom before he raped her.

>actual proof

Like fucking demonstrate it you slide shill. I got an arbitrary wave form generator and spectrum analyzer, I'll give you $2k if you can record and inject into my internal dialog.

yawn.

I won't be injecting anything into you, queer boy. Find Christ and stop propositioning strangers online

And finally conspiracies have come full circle. They used to make fun of the people who wore tinfoil hats to keep the government from spying on their thoughts. Looks like the joke is on those people and there actually is mind reading technology.

nice try RNM shill.
>falling for the solar jew

>I've posted actual proof of RNM
You're on Sup Forums. If you prove something, you need to re-prove it every thread. That's how this works. Are you new?

Look, whichever group it is that has all the money and wants to push their globalist agenda already has influence over every piece of mainstream media, all major websites, and probably also over most elections in western countries. They probably have access to more or less your entire internet history as well. That's more than enough data to have to sift through if they're monitoring most citizens. Monitoring everyone's thought process would only mean far more data to sift through, and they already have proof that you're a hypocrite in some way or another as well as proof that you're against them. It would be superfluous and create unneeded work.

Point is, they don't need it to keep tabs on you, even if it does exist.

But go on, I'm always curious about new technology. How does this theoretical RNM system work?

>google.com/patents/US3951134
>google.com/patents/US6497655

I'll just leave this here..

google.com/patents/US6506148

Couple years ago I drove down a highway and was listening to the car radio. A german state owned radio station that plays chart hits.

One of the pop songs they played had a subliminal message woven INTO the song - it replaced part of the chorus lyrics - 'listen to the superhits'. It was unlike any subliminal message I have ever seen since apparently the voice didnt come out of the speakers, it manifested directly into my brain. I have never experienced anything like that again, never heard 'voices' in my head before or after that.

I think they were experimenting with that stuff since it was very primitive. Ever since then I have no doubt that these kind of technologies exist

Also, you just need to look at top level psychological research. The government is systematically mapping the human brain, looking for ways to manipulate the human consciousness at the molecular level. Of course they will try to manipulate the brain through electrical fields. It's a wet dream for the (((plutocrats))) to control a zombie herd of sheeple consumers.

>Point is, they don't need it to keep tabs on you, even if it does exist.

Not an argument. There's no such thing as "good enough". They always seek to gain more control and power.

OP Please post more info here.

I'm pretty sure I had this happen to me at a concert last year. I was on drugs, but never figured out what happened to me really.

Also, all the people shouting schizophrenia can go fuck themselves. It's just a blanket word society uses on people who get close to the truth imo

>Not an argument. There's no such thing as "good enough". They always seek to gain more control and power.
There's a thing called efficiency. If I had access to that technology and I was them, I'd be using it only to monitor the hundred or so people most likely to disrupt my plans. I mean people with actual power and influence that runs contrary to my plans. Things like the heads of right-wing nationalist parties in Europe. Monitoring the average american citizen in that manner, even if it was possible, would generate insanely huge amounts of useless data and ultimately be a waste of time and money, even with algorithms being used to hunt down key words.

In Times Square, people were offered the ability to hear commercials in their heads. The people would step into a square on the sidewalk and audio would play in their heads, as though it were their own thoughts. No one not being directly Transmitted to could hear it. This is already possible and blatant.

>I misinterpreted the voice in my head as something externally generated instead of internally which is a early sign of psychosis and now there must be completely impossible technology out there that is brainwashing the masses through radio.

They don't have to subliminally say 'listen to the superhits' you retard. The human condition already does so without such influencing, the radio itself is the brain washing.

I don't know about him but it's a real thing already. It was used as an advertising gimmick before. You can make the scariest things nonchalant by introducing them into the public sphere under the guise of consumerism.

It reminds me of an episode of conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura where he tries to look into this sort of thing and speaks to people who say they suffer from it. Just google "conspiracy theory with jesse ventura brain invaders" to see episode.

>government

I only let my mind be controlled by the demiurge on Saturn. Pleb.

What was being advertised, and how? Do you have a source for this?

Provide a source or fuck off.

>google.com/patents/US6506148
Did you actually fucking read this or did you just read the title and took it as confirmation of your tinfoil hat theories? This says that the patent is that PULSING IMAGES (i.e. not fucking radiation or w/e) can STIMULATE (i.e. not beam thoughts into your head) emotions like "Gee, this image that's pulsing on my fucking computer screen is a cool image" which we already fucking knew. Actually read shit before you post it.

The first one is capable of reading your emotions, which you could do with a fucking webcam if you weren't an autist.

The second one literally allows a monitor to capture waves FROM ELECTRONIC DEVICES.

Do you have any idea what you post or do you just assume it helps your """""theory"""""

If this is the case, why was I left to struggle?

If I am left to struggle, why would I serve a system that does not care for me?

>means for transmitting both said base frequency and said first signals to the brain of the subject being monitored
>A method for manipulating the nervous system of a subject located near a monitor, the monitor emitting an electromagnetic field when displaying an image by virtue of the physical display process, the subject having a sensory resonance frequency

Did you even read what I posted? Also, the first was published 30 years ago. It is not a jump to believe that there is more developed technology.

>does this mean i have to wear dark glasses when shitposting on p/o/l from now on?

who cares .. I ware a 2 cent faraday hat your tech have no power here !

stop struggling Class war now friend every thing else is irrelevant and just to bring you aways from thinking about Class war ..

Asylum centers have been mysteriously burning down :)

> calling jesus god
dis nigga even holy spirit

As someone who has heard a "voice" in my head that wasn't of my own volition I can assure you that you are aware of the things you think for yourself.

Its not like your thoughts appear at random and you then react. Its a constant process of connecting the dots and following paths of logic.

As soon as something entirely different forced its way in it would be entirely noticeable.

>I am important enough to be monitored by the government

You have no friends and no life, stop trying to pretend you are important to anyone.

I dont even hear my own mental voice let alone some government's.

>not expecting the government to brainwash you with the internet

>valhala
You ment valhalal m8

That was done with Parametric speakers.

>soundlazer.com/what-is-a-parametric-speaker/

>thinking thoughts in words
>not thinking thoughts with a amalgamation of pictures, feelings, and instincts

Hey faggot, I read the entire page. I suggest you do the same.

>It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.

I never claimed it can beam thoughts. It can do worse.

Btw, that's a DARPA patent; pic related

It's not foolproof and really only works on weak-willed idiots who would do stupid shit if you just went up to them and told them to anyway.

>Its not like your thoughts appear at random and you then react. Its a constant process of connecting the dots and following paths of logic.
Ever heard the term "the thought just popped into my head?"

This