This is now outperforming suicide squad

>This is now outperforming suicide squad.

Could Rogan and his DUDE WEED crew be the cure for capeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/why-blockbuster-movie-bubble-will-burst-in-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=z0maKU75QrI
variety.com/2016/film/box-office/box-office-suicide-squad-sausage-party-1201837146/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pure Sausagekino.

I don't think they can be the cure for anything.

I just realised now that the Rogen sausage has the same fucked up teeth he does

No, 2018 is the cure for capeshit
cracked.com/blog/why-blockbuster-movie-bubble-will-burst-in-2018/
>Inb4 cracked

I really want SS to flop so WB just says fuck and fires everyone related to the DCEU and we get a rebooted universe worth a damn.

Pic related gave us the glorious Nolan trilogy.

They always model character designs after the actor playing them in CG animated movies

Makes it easier to capture their mannerisms

Someone post the webm of the orgy scene.

>Sausage Party's success may legitimately lead to R-Rated animated features being accepted.
Or it'll lead to shitty R-Rated animated comedies. Probably the latter, but I wanna believe.

sure that's why the Michael Cera sausage looks so cute and he looks like a fucking goblin

>cracked.com/blog/why-blockbuster-movie-bubble-will-burst-in-2018/

They'll just make 90% of movies with cheap CGI to cut down on budget. Quality hasn't been getting better lately.

>Rogan

It's Rogen, with an "e"

I sit around talking to some motherfuckers that can't spell a five letter word

Why the fuck do people even believe somehow Sausage Party is going to revolutionize the industry? It's just going to make cinema mirror what TV animation is now: Either raunchy adult comedies or kid comedies.

The only thing I can hope for is that at the very least maybe a push for The Goon will get made.

no. remember when Grown Ups 2 beat Pacific Rim?

>Chick eating out a guy

My Fetish

All the positive reviews for this movie remind me of the story about the king's new clothes.

Oh gods, I hope not. I'd rather everything be half-way decent Superhero movies with the occasional shitpile, than have everything be godawful "edgy" unfunny "comedy".

>This is now outperforming suicide squad.
Reality really isn't your strong suit, 4chink.

Go to bed Sath.

SS was shit though.

Seth Rogan's weed visions was expected to hot dogshit

It got a good opening but its not beating SS.

>movie-bubble-will-burst

Critics must really be asspained about Squad doing so well.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0maKU75QrI

here grab the shitty ending

I do, but I don't want to remember.

I literally said in the post you're quoting that it most likely won't. Get the stick out of your ass

>Oh gods

You fucking faggot

He probably means the rate box climbs.

And I'm sure SS also had a bigger budget, so the %margin should be very different.

>Get the stick out of your ass
Says the guy who is so intent on insulting people he doesn't understand when someone is agreeing with him.

Has a full cam come out?

>outperforming suicide squad
>came in 2nd place to suicide squad
I know it only cost 19 million to make but this movie is gonna drop like a rock next week

>And then there are victories that feel more like defeats. “Suicide Squad” topped domestic charts with $43.8 million, bringing its stateside total to a hefty $222.9 million. However, that represented a punishing 67% slide in the superhero movie’s second week business, nearly equaling “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’s” 69% sophomore plunge. It’s a signal that the deplorable reviews are catching up with the film and is unwelcome news for Warner Bros., which is trying to launch an inter-connected series of cinematic adventures based on DC Comics characters, but is still struggling to make movies that people like, as well as attend.

variety.com/2016/film/box-office/box-office-suicide-squad-sausage-party-1201837146/

Whatever you say, user. SS is by no means a flop, but its nowhere near what WB needs.

Uh, how is it outperforming SS?

>same drop as civil war second weekend

bluntman and chronic movie when?

Can you Sup Forums garbage just die already so this board could be free of you?

He really does look like a jewish caricature

>literally no competition but a RATED R sex comedy about sausages
>Civil War opened in may in the start of the summer blockbuster period
>it literally is the highest grossing film of the year with 1.1 billion in box office alone
>b-but marvel
You're probably the same retard that kept saying CW had reshoots too for Spider-man so SS would be perfectly fine with literally 25% of the movie being reshot

Jesus look at michael cera. He's not even 30 and he looks like that?

i really don't get how you go through puberty and look worse

>Nolan trilogy
>glorious
Hardly. Even the best movie out of the three wasn't very much above average.

>cancer killing cancer
Pottery

Suicide squad was better than Civil war tho

The people who keep knocking on Rogen's movies just really have no idea how to have fun

WHERE'S THE CAMRIP

Jew genetics. Once they hit a certain age the hair disappears and the nose/teeth start to become more pronounced.

Cancer is never the cure.

He's got a shit ton of makeup on for that role.

The've been saying this after GOTG did well.

They literally predicted the same thing three years ago before i stopped reading their clickbait garbage

>it wasn't just like my comics so it was bad
Nah, fuck off. Ledger's performance in TDK alone is literally better than anything in any capeshit. You're lying to yourself otherwise

Cera isn't Jewish.

Maybe being around Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg so much caused their Jew to rub off onto him though.

>Blockbuster movie bubble
>Busting
It hasn't busted for over 30 years since Star Wars and Jaws were released. It won't bust now, only the genre will change.

I like fun.
A food orgy, blatant stereotypes, "weed lmao" jokes, and edgy anti-religion messages are not fun.

Fucking racemixing shit. Kill it with fire.

>muh Ledger
How's the gig at Hot Topic treating ya?

>only 26

FUCK GENETICS

>The only thing I can hope for is that at the very least maybe a push for The Goon will get made.

It won't.
Why take the risk when you can appeal to the lowest common denominator and make a "DOOD WEED" cg film?

>Why the fuck do people even believe somehow Sausage Party is going to revolutionize the industry?
Shills. Actual paid-for-shills. With real money. This is just the latest new form of modern advertising. "See this movie, it'll lead to more great things if you just pay for watching it in theaters!" Traditional media is getting so fucking desperate they'll try anything these days.

If you're idea of fun is a Seth Rogen movie, then I only have one piece of advice for you: ___kys____

I didn't say anything about comics. And The Dark Knight is the movie I consider to be the best in the trilogy, partly because of Ledger.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

proper nouns dont count as words

I don't want to have fun with you.

You sound boring.

Are you talking about a blowjob or analingus?

I genuinely thought I was on Sup Forums for a second.

If you faggots hate capeshit so much, why do you hang out on our board constantly?

He's talking about a rimjob.

Jesus, get that stick out of your ass

Sup Forums bullies them onto our board.

Nobody wants them here but they get to stay because apparently adaptations that have little to nothing to do with the source material aside from the names count as Sup Forums related.

how could I hate this movie

so many gay ships

Cersa looks like a racist Jewish caricature. Jesus

>DUDE WEED
You knock it but it got a head of state elected.

^This.

He always had that face.

>Jokes about how Norton can be an asshole
Ok, that made me chuckle.

In the same way a bullet is a cure for the whooping cough, maybe.

how often does seth fuck cera's boipussy

>movie opens with a shitty song full of racist stereotypes
>the douche is, guess what, a douchebag, so funny
>middle eastern jokes, how timely and never overused for cheap comedy

>Sausage Party is doing better than Pete's Dragon

Generation Z confirmed for fucked.

>Pete's Dragon
>Literally the movie that triggering the beginning of Furry
Prove me wrong!

why in gods name does sausage party have an 82 on rotten tomatoes
at least its not nine lives