Nigel Farage: Obama Is The Most Anti-British US President In History

Is Obama really Anti British?

cant be if his middle name is Hussein

strange, british is a muslim country, why should he be anti british?

More anti British than the founding fathers?

Jeez that is hard to do.

>British
United Kingdom. fuck me.

Well, when he goes over to London and threatens the British about the consequences of voting Brexit, I'd say yes. What else are you going to make out of king nigger saying that they will be placed at the back of queue and the bust of Churchill at the white house doesn't have to be displayed in one of the rooms.

Not verbatim, but close enough. Should have stayed out of it.

Obama Sr. more like. Obama all about growing big government and globalism.

Checked and LOL!

Thanks Australia.

One of Chimp's first moves in office was to send a bust of Winston Churchill back. Serious asshole.

They just wanted King George to fuck off.

hussein obama is anti white.
partly because he's a self hating mulatoo.

Obama's anti-British policies caused the pound to lose 16% of its value in less than a month.

Wait, that was Nigel Farage.

Good one.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.
.5¢ has been deposited to your account.

His dad was Kenyan and fought the Crown's troops. It's part of why Harper hated him.

not sure about that

Your neetbux will arrive shortly.

You Anglos are really dumb if you think once we become brown majority that our nigger government is going to care about helping da evil white man. My advice to you is to start shilling for your country's own national defense because we sure as fuck aren't it. Especially not 20-50 years from now. Time is ticking.

When did that happen? I remember it NOT happening after Brexit.

to be more precise, Obama's dad served with the Crown's troops (as a cook) and then betrayed them

>It’s right that I should now stand aside as leader. What I said during the referendum campaign is I want my country back. What I’m saying today is I want my life back. And it begins right now.

- Nigel Farage, the dindu daddy of BREXIT

You all will miss Obama once hillary is in office. I hope Obama remain as vice president or something.

b8

He returned the church hill bust and his foreign team gave ol lizzy an ipod full of his speeches.

I thought that was pretty funny. Will you give the bust back if another prez asks for it bongs?

Top bantz cunt.

Man has a point. He came to my country and started trying to threaten us into staying in the EU and accepting another bout of anal domination. The President of the country who apparently loves freedom actively tried to scare the population of his closest ally into submitting to globalism. The guy is a cunt and I'd love to spend 6 hours shafting his arsehole raw just to watch Michelle cry.

Can you blame him

who the fuck likes these eternal "holier than thou" hypocrites

Wtf I hate trump now.

What's up Marcin? . .couldn't you afford a Plunger and a pipe-wrench?

10/10

Obongo is anti-anythibg remotely healthy at this point.

Rich and enough freedom to afford an AK 47 my limey little bongistani police state servant comrade.

I'm not a fan of Obama but I'm pretty sure Jefferson was more Anti-British than Obama.

do plumbers not make good money in the UK?

Why are poles primarily plumbers ?

>receive a gift of a pen holder made from the wood of the HMS Gannet from Gordon Brown on his first visit, on top of a whole bunch of other shit totalling $16,000 in value
>in return give a box set of 25 region-locked DVDs

>AK 47
Look at my penis everyone.

Yes Plumbers do Ok - but the Poles came over and would do the jobs for half price, which pissed off British Plumbers.

When Brit Plumbers have a mortgage and kids to feed, it's costs more than 10 Poles living in one house sending money back to their polish slums.

>making good money in the UK

you do not immigrate to the shithole that is the UK to make "good money", you go there to bomb there shit, kill some britshits and then return back.

If the king had been less of a cunt we'd probably still be part of the empire.

Good job Ireland

If Nigel says so then it must be true.

I guarantee the first nigga who escaped from the british was the most anti-british president lmso..
not barak al'hussein "bomb da plane" O'bom(b)a

fukkin fagss tunnel snakes rule

>most anti-british president
>not this based motherfucker
wtf I hate Farage now

Founding fathers tried really hard not to leave the empire.

George was just a cunt who refused to give an inch.

ifIFIFiFIFIFIFIFIFI-if-if-if-if-ifif IF IF IF IF IF IF IF you IF IF W_WE Kill o-our enemenemenemies they W-WIN

>Is Obama anti-British?
He's pro-Muslim, so that should tell you everything you need to know.

You ctr shills need to learn how to post better comebacks

So he isn't anti British then?

>hurr durr Sup Forums meme

>anti-white president is anti-british
realy makes you thing...

Jefferson was probably the most anti-British President.
George Washington wanted good relations with both Britain and France, but the laws passed under him tilted favor toward Britain. John Adams (2nd President), Alexander Hamilton, and others favored Britain. Thomas Jefferson (3rd President), James Madison (4th President), and others favored France.

> Nigel Farage: Obama Is The Most Anti-British US President In History
Nigel Farage clearly doesn't know who George Washington was.

Based Canuck. Glad to know you still exist

George Washington favored good relations with the British after independence was secured. Look up the Jay Treaty as proof.

Hi, Not that I expect you to know anything about other countries politics, because. Y'know, you're American. But if you weren't an seething mongtard you'd know that Nigel Farage has no control over the current government so he can't organise trade deals or help out with Brexit in anyway.

Yes, very much. It's about all he inherited from his father. That and the name.

In the conflict between the UK and Argentina he took the side of the latter.
He tried to get people in the UK to vote 'remain'.

Jeez he's even anti american if you wanna take it one step more.

Parliament was the real tyrant, not the King. George III wished only to respect Parliament's sovereignty in regards to the colonies. So hardly a tyrant.

>American education

You really are a stupid pos.

Americans of the time were actually very proud of their British roots.

He actually went and threatened British people to stay in the EU. The guy is nuts.

He's a nigger. He's just anti-white in general.

Obama's comments about Brexit showed that either his towering arrogance or a complete misunderstanding of the British psyche.