Suicide Squad War Crime preview

Suicide Squad War Crime preview.

first Ostrander written Squad in a decade.

Get HYPE

He makes it looks so easy

Taking the movie squad and making it work

that's it

this is decent
I like how he's using a bit of new and a bit of old

Agreed. Seems like a pretty simple plot but it's classic Ostrander SS with a nu52 twist (i.e. what nu52 Suicide Squad should've been from the onset) and he's making it work.
This should be pretty fun. I really enjoyed his last Suicide Squad miniseries, this isn't quite as far-out with its cast but it'll be enjoyable at the very least. I doubt we'll be getting anything on the same level as Amanda as fucking Chemo again.

Christ that hideous Deadshot. I'll give it a try though.

>Team hothead

Heh

Also how does Sup Forums think Suicide Squad would have turned out if Ostrander had written the script.

Jim Lee's the artist, poor Deadshot got caught in his "MORE LINES" design shit

>Old briefing room is back.
This is nice. Feels exactly like old Ostrander Squad.

WAY better. He said he ''liked'' the movie, but then again, Conway said he liked TASM2 and we all saw how that turned out. Ostrander would've done the Dirty Dozen (with the Squad all getting fleshed out equally) as he's always intended, it would've gotten homage points and been a great movie to boot.

The same. It would have still gotten butchered in the editing room regardless of who did the script. Also, if they used his version of deadshot, will smith either wouldn't have taken the role, or pull some power and get the character changed.

Shit... this looks pretty damn good.

Now I just need to read Suicide Squad v1...

This is Ostrander? Fuck, this might actually be worth picking up. Suicide Squad has been such complete shit in the last few years that only he could save it. Anyone know how long he'll be on the book before DC gives him the boot?

Put him on the ongoing!

son. you are missing out on top tier dc

>Kavga
is he furst turkis carakter?

Looks like it'll be a graphic novel, maybe a miniseries.
I do plan on storytiming the whole series eventually... but from my current schedule, it looks like it'll be sometime in early 2018 at best. I'l try and pick up some trades if I see them going cheaply.

I am so getting that for my shelf, I'm still waitting on Volume 5 for his old run

Ewww, she looks the the Joker in a wig.

I guess since women are starting to take male's alter egos, I guess Joker decided to become the All-New All Different Harley Quinn

>Suicide Squad has been such complete shit in the last few years

not sure about that since seeley's run it's been pretty good.

>waiting for DC to reprint the good stuff they published in the 80's
user...

Are you being honest? Did you not know that the movie forced DC to reprint these amazing comics?

This is the best Suicide Squad written since he stopped writing the book.

Idk how other writers just don't understand that its a politically driven book with numerous bold personalities.

Gee, I wonder who's going to die.