Why do we teach boys that it isn't ok to show emotion or cry?

Why do we teach boys that it isn't ok to show emotion or cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yet9P_DxJIY
youtube.com/watch?v=aQlRW2qUDr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you would look like a puss when you are supposed to look stronk.

Anger is an emotion.

Suits us better.

Let the women and children cry.

Man up you little bitch.

because women dont wanna see that shit unless your kid died or something.

Because then our children would grow up to post on tumblr or

youtube.com/watch?v=yet9P_DxJIY

It makes you stronger.

what are you fucking gay?

Because that's how you become an adult. Women are eternal children because they're taught to embrace their bullshit and encouraged to be emotional wrecks.

Man is stronk
Man do not show weakness

WHAT DOES THE STAR MEAN
mod?

So they don't get their asses kicked by their peers

Nobody ever said to me it isn't ok to cry. I'm just not a faggot. I-I-I'm just not Canadian.

>Why do we teach boys that it isn't ok to show emotion or cry?

It's part of the emotional castration process

The primary reason has always been so we'll make better killers. This applies to being in the military or the police.

The other reason is if we have emotions we'll also have strong morals. We won't be willing cogs in corrupt machines. So we must be emotionally dead so we'll participate in the same we call every day life.

Because no sane, rational, morally sound person could look at the life of a modern man and think it's a good thing.

The good part is that we truly hold all the power in the world, and if we wanted to we could destroy all of civilization, everything that has ever been created up until this point, in just one day.

I gotta know... who teaches this?

I know maybe in a couple movies you've seen it happen but when the fuck does this happen in real life?

2 reasons.

1 is biological and now a bit irrational. For 99% of our existence, humans lived in small tribes and were very animalistic. Men that were weak would get killed by other men. Men that were weak would get the women they were fucking stolen from them. Men that were weak would starve. Now men can be weak and still eat, but its a hard habit to break

2. Emotions rob us of the ability to plan, think ahead and attain goals. Rational, logical planning is imperative to a successful life, and men that can't control their emotions rob themselves of this extremely important virtue.

faggot.

To create strength in the tribe
youtube.com/watch?v=aQlRW2qUDr8

lol my dad could cuck your dad

Because emotional dependence is a thing and constantly turning to people for support stunts your self growth

Go be alone, and I mean REALLY alone in all senses of the word, and learn to self suffice like that.

We usually don't, men naturally aren't fucking pussies. We're hard coded to be tough and resilient, it's in every man's dna.

Most people who complain about it are inadequate in this regard, so they try to make it seem like the natural state is being as emotional as women

I had a good cry leaving the nursing home the other day after visiting my mom
early 30s and that was the first time ive ever publicly broken down and cried like that

a couple workers who were leaving then came over to my car to ask how i was

was quite awkward

Dude what the fuck is going on? Am I reading any of this correctly, the idiot userbase of Sup Forums all think it's bad to cry?

What about when your mom dies you little fucking faggots. I'm convinced right now that every one of you is a sjw shill just writing fiction. The fuck is going on here?

jewish

So that women respect them enough to want to reproduce with them.

Reason should be the chief element of a man's soul, ruling over all others. Reason, never yielding its primacy, should therefore hold emotion and appetite in check. That is the meaning of self-control.
Imagine if man were a city: reason is the king, anger the soldiers, lust the pimps, and so forth. If the soldiers take charge of the city, that's a coup; if the pimps take over, it's a chimpout. The king must maintain power for the health of our imaginary state. Thus too in man, reason must always remain its control over the other elements of the soul.

It's ok to cry, just not around other people. You cry when you are alone, and do so quietly, with a bottle of Jack. As far as showing emotion, the only emotions acceptable to show in public are joy and anger. Anything else is beta tier. I made the stupid mistake of crying when I lost my job at 20 with my cousins, big fucking mistake.

Because vaginas do that on their own

Sup Forums Gold Member

Muh women muh penis in vagina reproduction

What is the point in crying where other people can see? Guys discuss their feelings all the time, it's just 99% girl problems. All of you are just completely blind to the fact you act like a bunch of faggots.

like seriously tho if youre crying about some real shit like your parents died i mean women will understand. just dont cry over dumb horseshit

faggot posts Slide thread on Sup Forums
yay faggot

stoicism is best -ism
emotions are what women have, they come from the ovaries

Because it will never ever get you a good wife.

this

>if we have emotions

Faggot.

Men experience all emotions. Women and faggots are emotionally stunted and overwhelmed by jealousy, anger, pride, and greed.

Men cry for loss. When you see a man crying, shut the fuck up and pour 2 drinks.

>Muh women muh penis in vagina reproduction
Yes! That's right! Muh! YOU HAVE ONE JOB!

Surrogacy

I like you

Wow you are fucking retarted look what said fag.

The only emotion you have psychopathy. You aren't truly worthy of being called a man.

>shut the fuck up and pour 2 drinks.

Booze swilling, inferior, neanderthal human garbage.

You are pure inferior prole-male material. Nothing good about you. Nothing you give to the world except dumb labor.

So you feel nothing when you watch movies. You see when I think of rigid rule boi pleebez like you I think of stinks. You smell like my bag

Shoes. Other feet. I used to and dont drink. Do I try to help most people I can? Yes. It feels nice

Because some other fucking unscrupulous cold and soulless douche bag will try to get the fucking 1 up on you and steal your glory and prestige, and make you look less than a man because you supposedly couldn't handle what they supposedly can.

Because it isn't ok, motherfucker. You're the reason young men are metrosexual numale faggots nowadays. You're the reason kids don't defend themselves from bullies, but instead run and tell their teacher. It all adds up to a generation of liberal sjw cucks that will bend over and take it right up their collective asshole anytime some whining, pushy leftwing wants to marry his boyfriend. Bitch.

Crying twice a year max is acceptable. Anything more and you're a pile of mush.

Just don't let anybody see you.

You can't get rid of this
The one being emotional is not yeb. He handles things maybe better than somebody else. Crying is just a factor. Think of stereotypical women. They're starting to be viewed bad. I dont cry. But i dont judge people. I have a lot of spark but testosterone is my sex. As you all fight for estrogen i go for more men ahahaha

>neanderthal

I'll drink to that. 5% on my DNA test.

>Booze bad. Weed good.

Silly Cro-Magnon

I don't get this. As long as a guy can get his dick up to something adult then im good. He good

You can cry, just never in public or in front of someone else

I cry myself to sleep every night desu

Stoïcisme.

Fuck people's views. You wanna cry. Cry. When people walk into doors in front of me i dont laugh.

Stoicism for what? Nobody owns anything anymore

It's a weakness, and your enemy always strikes at your weakest. nu-males can talk about the male culture, but no matter what changes, there will always be hunters.

Crying is a biological function that serves to rid the body of a stress-causing chemical. Your car breaks down? Don't fucking cry. A parent dies? Two cries at most, then move on.

Sure, but you wouldn't really want to cry in front of your friends or wife's son.

That's not what psychopathy is. Stop that.

>Crying twice a year max is acceptable. Anything more and you're a pile of mush.

Crying is reserved for true loss.

Not because your boss didn't compliment your new dress or Wendy's turned down your application for Head Chef.

>he fears things like enemies
Ive farted in front of people when they scream at me :(

because it's a sign of weakness that invites hostility

Or when dogs die in movies.

it's taken too far but it's still for the best since most things are worth crying over. things like a sad movie are okay. things like you're in a fight with your friend over who can use the remote are not okay.

My Dog Skip.

That fucking ending, man.

*aren't

Few men can control the world.

But to be a man, one should learn how to control how one responds to the world.

Men who cry make everyone uncomfortable.

Recent example: We were watching the Olympics and some male gymnast was losing his shit after he realized he won. And the two women in the room, 30 years apart in age, both reacted the same way: disgust.

Therefore: Men, control your mind. Control your body. Live consistently with the values you claim to hold.

This is what a man is.

Rest well, fictional doggos

It's okay as long as you're a femboy

You dont have a Sup Forums gold account?

It's okay to cry, just do it alone in a dark room like everyone else.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because you don't get girls that way. You're suppose to withhold your true feelings until after you shagged one. Even then, you can't be too emotional, or she'll think you're a pussy.

Showing emotion is a window into your state of mind, it will render you weak in front of your rivals as it hints that your mind is somewhere other than were it needs to be.
Crying for someone that died is fine. Crying for any other reason as a man is just vain, it is like the ultimate shame on a mans image to cry for himself and his misgivings.

>And the two women in the room, 30 years apart in age, both reacted the same way: disgust.
No it was jealousy, he achieved something great and they are pissy that they didn't

emotional response is irrelevant and wasteful
focus on the practical, find a solution to whatever is causing emotional response and fix it

>My Dog Skip.

Kek. Watch 'A Boy and His Dog' someday.
The ending had me in tears.

Because it's unconstructive.

>implying it's taught
No one wants to look like a pussy user

Because we need at least half of the human race to have emotional and mental/psychological fortitude - half that don't emotionally and psychologically break down so easily when confronted with certain scenarios. Because getting in touch with one's feelings/emotions/some faggy crap is more of a weakness than strength. Like fear and similar human "emotions", one who cannot control it will succumb to it - be weakened by it.

For the species to survive, you'll need people that are in complete control of their emotions. Ones that can harness fear, that would normally paralyze, into strength to preserve one's self and others. Ones that can harness sorrow/sadness into unrelenting hatred/anger and channel it to defeat one's enemies.

(((Those))) who teach others to embrace/succumb to their emotions only teach others how to subvert themselves.

Growing up on the farm my dad told me that a man does not cry unless family, friends, or your dog dies. Weakness was not tolerated, the only time I teared up in front of anyone was when my dog was put down. I was petting her and felt her die. Almost lost control over that one. Not crying does not mean you do not feel anything, rather, you control your body even when you are breaking inside. That being said, I did learn to kill by squashing any thoughts of what the creature was going through without actually feeling anything. But that is different than controlling outbursts of emotions.

We don't teach them, is natural instinct. We are actually teaching them to act like pussies.

Because if you cannot control your emotions then you are a weak minded faggot.

I personally think that men have much stronger and more intense emotions than women, we are just better able to control it.

The fact that men are actually willing to die to protect their countries and families or for someone they love is all the proof you will ever need.

Being a stable and reliable anchor point to those under your care and protection is what it means to be a man.

>we

>alimony happens, you lose your children and money
>crying on the inside all the time
>while alone rivers of tears flow
Bitch is laughing.

because crying is for pussies

>I personally think that men have much stronger and more intense emotions than women

And, you're right.
Men experience all emotions, but they aren't consumed by them.

If you really drill a liberal or a faggot, their reasons for being terrified by guns are always the same.

It's either:

>I'm afraid I'd use it to kill myself
or
>I'm afraid I would shoot at everyone else

Reason is four-cornered and will not move even in an extreme situation. Woman is round. One can say that she does not distinguish between good and evil or right and wrong and tumbles into any place at all.

A woman expresses her emotion for attention

A man cries on the inside and when he can't hold it in, he weeps silently

>Not having Gold+

Sometimes I want to cry but I can´t physically do it

I´ll lay and think about just how badly I fucked up with this grill, money, college..

There is nothing left, my storage of tears is empty

You get the stars from buying a Sup Forums gold account, but you can have more than one star from buying multiple accounts

AMA

Crying is a primal way to communicate you're in desperate need of help.
Children cry because mothers can help them.
Women cry because their husbands and other men of the tribe can fix or ease their earthly, physical difficulties.
When men cry and fail to act, the whole tribe gets eaten by sabertooth cats.

Men are the last line defending the tribe from the elements, that's why we NEED men not to cry, so they suck it up and do whatever sacrifice is needed to keep everything afloat.

Children grow into adults, women make babies. Men have no inherent value, but what they make of themselves.
If your screwdriver needed additional tools to screw a screw, you'd call it at best a faulty tool. At worst, you'd call it trash. That's what men who cry a lot are to the tribe, inadequate dead weight.

The man is the pillar of the family. When the man cries the rest of the family is devastated.

One of the worst memories from my childhood was seeing my father cry after one of his friends died.

It's fine to cry in private though where others can't see.

Nothing sickens a woman more than a man who openly displays his emotions

>"Real men show their feelings"

Is the ultimate "Is he a bitch?" test

They don't even realize it themselves

Exactly how much pussy does a (or multiple) Sup Forums gold accounts get you?

I want whole numbers

>One of the worst memories from my childhood was seeing my father cry after one of his friends died.
witnessing another man cry is a truly heartbreaking experience

someone needs to take responsibility and take charge of the situation

girls scream, wail and cry and many non whites chimpout and become violent

>we are mature and intelligent

Despite what progressives would have you believe, it's a natural phenomenon that men don't like to cry or show emotion. It happens because men don't like to gravitate towards men who like to cry or show emotion.

Think about it. You're 9 years old and playing basketball at recess. You go for a layup and knock down another boy. The boy starts crying and refusing to continue. Is your natural instinct for everyone to stop the game and hold hands while we sing praises to the injured guy so that he feels better? No. Your natural instinct is almost prideful of the fact that you exerted such a great effort that you submitted an opponent. It's just natural instinct from millennia of Darwinism. Your male ancestors survived by defeating their opponents and not stopping to invite snakes into their houses.

It's different when you hurt a girl. Men naturally crave the attention of females for the same biological reason: their ancestors craved their attention and their success is what brought you and everyone before you into existence.

These feelings are not taught, which is why progressives are fighting so hard to subdue them through demasculinization and gender neutrality. Progressives claim to be fighting against social constructs but in reality they're the ones creating them.