4 new Adult Swim pilots

adultswim.com/misc/pilots/

Other urls found in this thread:

queenmary.com
mega.nz/#F!DQQmwQaQ!4EDR6ByoWVJdvg0xtbdavQ
adultswim.com/videos/api/v2/videos/kXc_3DDnTKuXZF7yKfbFhg?fields=title,type,duration,collection_title,images,stream
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Roiland as the dog?

Someone better download these, Adult Swim pilots usually get very hard to find once they take them down.

Thoughts on Hot Streets?
>LAAAATER

These all suck

So I take it Matt Furie's pilot Doble Fried will never be released, got shit-canned mid production, or is in super development hell.

Feels bad man

Hindenburg was good. Everything else was trash.

is it going to be like sealab or something? everyone died in the first episode

reggie is alive

Bad guys was good. Everything else was trash.

Bad guys and hindenburg was alright

when did the animation for these pilots get so terrible? I feel like we stepped back into the flash era.

>Bad Guys

Why am I not watching Venture Brothers? Also, if you are going to bring out the memes so hard in the first fucking 5 seconds of the pilot, you had better fucking deliver.

>"Mitchel is a racist"

Ok fine. I laughed.

Well, Pilots usually have pretty bad animations. When shows are picked up, they usually clean it up before they show it on television.

The designs just seemed a little weak on Apollo and Hot Streets. Bad Guys looked cheap but had a very obvious comic booky style going for it, ala early stiff as fuck VBros

> no hellbenders

designs are totally weak

[as] turned them down years ago, I don't think they'll be getting a second chance anytime soon

they mentioned on their podcast that they went in for a pitch with basically their tails between their legs no fucking clue what to do and were told it was the worst pitch ever. No clue if that pitch was to [as] or not tho

yeah they say it was at [as]

damn i wonder how they havent killed themselves yet. the only opportunity you get and you fucking blow it. None of those guys even make cartoons anymore tho so i guess thats basically killing yourself

what's the name of the actor who played the captain on hindenburg?

[as] turned them down because they refused to change the name as it was too similar to their other show "your pretty face is going to hell".

Agreed. Bad Guys was the closest to not being shit. If all of these were shit, then Bad Guys was at least a solid, easy to clean up turd.

Bad Guys was okay.

Hindenburg needs a lot of fine tuning. I don't really understand where they expect to go from there, unless the joke is that every episode has a bunch of zany antics from the crewmen and passengers that culminates in the Hindenburg exploding.

There was some solid B-list and C-list talent so I was kind of shocked by them being in something so mediocre, but then again ken jeong is an MD and played a guy who had his penis bitten by a monkey once, so.

the other two were straight garbage

Hot Streets = World Doctors rip off

Hot Streets seems okay. Nothing special or disgustingly awful, but I could tolerate watching it constantly.

Would fuck the girl though.

of the 4, bad guys was probably the best, but i wouldn't watch any of them

I don't think that was the sole reason, but damn if it isn't one of the stupider ones - it's not like the name "Hellbenders" is really related to what the show's about.

bormp

Hot Streets- shit
Bad Guys- okay
Apollo Gauntlet- fair
Hindenburg Explodes- stupid

Bad Guys was watchable, rest I'm better off forgetting.

if it wasn't DRM protected it would be worth the effort

I tolerated hot streets liked badguys but the other two were shit.

Hot streets seemed pretty lame
Bad Guys has some promise but I think the two main characters were pretty bad, I only really liked the big metal guy and the man servant. The others were just obnoxious.
Apollo Gauntlet seemed pretty cool, the weird animation and goofy main character were cool. Has a bit of homestar in there somehow. Feels like it could use a brighter color pallete though
Hindenburg explodes is pretty shitty, but it has a couple good jokes, mainly with the time traveller.

pilots always suck and usually bear little resemblance to the actual show once it hits the air. that being said, ranked from best to worst
1 Hot Streets
2 Apollo Gauntlet
3 Bad Guys
4 Hindenburg Explodes

i'm so sick of time travel comedies.

>Hindenburg explodes is pretty shitty, but it has a couple good jokes

I don't know why I found the ants bit so funny

I liked hidenberg, but it seemed more like a short than the pilot for a series. Bad guys was alright.

>Hot Streets
i know his other work. im used to his comedy, so this was fun
>Bad Guys
pretty bad, but with better animation
>Apollo Gauntlet
is this the same guy as hot streets? its ok
>Hindenburg Explodes
best one by far. i hope AS gets that people clicking explosion is sort of a joke

Bad Guys is like one of those "hey Sup Forums, let's come up with a cartoon idea" threads that get way out of hand and has multiple threads dedicated to building more upon it and even fleshing out scripts. Despite it being the only pilot not looking like stoner ass, I didn't find particularly funny or interesting. The biggest flaw is the main character being black Vine incarnate. I'm not sitting through that shit again until they fix him.

Somehow I can see each of these shows working out on ADHD on FXX, not so much Adult Swim.

yeah these were not that great

Haven't seen them yet but the apollo''s gauntlet the same as the one on youtubes rugburn channel?

But they just finished creating a 22 minute episode that was filed under a folder named "Roiland Pitch", and Zach is moving to LA for job related reasons so it's clear they have something up their sleave.

Can anybody download these and upload them somewhere? All my video downloaders won't work on the Adult Swims site.

>All those qt girls in Hindenburg
hnnggg

Fucking suck

>mfw I know the location the Hidenburg Explosdes opening scene is located

TELL US JUSTIN

Ya know I will never understand why some of you want this to be an actual series. Watching it and how it just relies on sex jokes, violence and high pitch voices. I found it funny when I first watched it but can you guys really see that becoming a series?

Have to check these out later.

Posting location for anyone curious

>queenmary.com

I know because relatives work there. Also that boat is 2spooky.

For Sup Forumslacks there is a russian submarine too called "red scorpion". It's a small museum about the submarine and they sell russian red star "fur" hat or whatever it's called and gas mask and russian etc.

This is the closest I could find to a Toonami thread, because I have a question about it but felt it was silly to start a whole thread for it.

>watching all the Toonami shows as their air
>finally get Netflix
>suddenly realize they didn't finish the original Naruto run before going into Shippuden
>can't remember where they ended so I can continue watching

Does anyone remember at this point?

Hindenburg Explodes was funny.
Apollo Gauntlet has potential.
The other two sucked.

Bad Guys actually looks pretty good. Potential for a Venture Bros crossover and I think the two humor styles are distinct enough to warrant the two existing.

I like Hindenburg Explodes and Apollo Gauntlet, don't care for the others

Episode 209, I think.

None of them were very good and I can't say I would bother watching any of them.

Bad Guys was marginal up until they went for the easy 'DUDE RELIGION LMAO' joke 2 minutes in so I know they aren't any great master scribes.

>marginal up until "dude religion lmao"
>not the opening mlg air horn followed by james franco

It was dead on arrival

I liked Hot Streets

I agree with this list.
I'm not sick of Time Travel comedies and really enjoyed Hindenburgs premise but it just needed way too much work to be any good.

Was the Roiland pitch Hellbenders?

Geez these were all terrible. Hindenburg was the least awful but that isn't saying much.

Also why is the animation especially bad in all of these

>Also why is the animation especially bad in all of these
They're pilots.
Not much money was spent with the animation in case they didn't get picked up.
Same thing with Venture Bros (pilot was done in flash, show was hand drawn)

Hot streets was alright. could be good, reminded me a bit of stroker and hoop.

I wanted to like Bad Guys, but the main character and the lady weren't all that funny.

Apollo Gauntlet was great. I liked the characters/setting and it leaves a lot of room to do all kinds zany stuff. his little musical entrance had me laughing really hard.

Hindenburg was fine for a one off thing, but i dont know how this is supposed to be a series. As a series, i could see this show turning into garbage really fast.

The rip guy here.If anyone still gives a shit, here are 1080p WEBRip of the 3 pilots (excluding the non-animated one): mega.nz/#F!DQQmwQaQ!4EDR6ByoWVJdvg0xtbdavQ

They are still uploading, so check this folder in a few minutes

what did you use to rip those?

Used fiddler to find this URL upon playing the video
adultswim.com/videos/api/v2/videos/kXc_3DDnTKuXZF7yKfbFhg?fields=title,type,duration,collection_title,images,stream
Found tv.m3u8 link in it
Inserted it for ffmpeg to use. Something like
ffmpeg -i "amd.cdn.turner.com/adultswim/episodes/no_geo/homepage/2016/08/homepage_ApolloGauntlet/hls/homepage_ApolloGauntlet_stream_tv.m3u8" -c copy d:\gauntlet.ts

>i'm so sick of time travel comedies.
Exactly, every episode will be the same stupid gimmik of asiaface needing to travel back in time to fix shit.
It'll be like a slow and painful version of Back to the Future.

Sorry, but these are painfully bad.

These were really bad.
Bad Guys and Apollo Gauntlet had potential, but they were just so dull. Hot Streets and Hindenburg Explodes were just so fucking awful that I don't know why anyone even made them.

I don't understand how Hindenburg Explodes could be a series. There's enough material there for a short, not a running show. How long could you possibly run a concept on the back of a joke that the Hindenburg was filled with Hydrogen rather than Helium so it's prone to explosions?

apollo gauntlet was good
rest were shit