TMNT

New chick in the fray

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bq9CEdVqBwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dig it. Foot Clan could always use more cute grills

SHOCKER!

Quite the hottie, too.

I only hope her nose is not final, I don't really like it. For the rest, she looks pretty cool.

She was already on the show yesterday.

Are there any color images of her yet?

this show is still airing???
and they're back on Earth???

So is she voiced by Tara Strong or nah?

Is she another love interest for the turtles?

Mikey thinks she's hot. So probably.

>Mikey thinks she's hot. So probably.
What about Time Gwen?

Her voice is VERY annoying. Combine her terrible voice direction with her nonsensically arrogant personality even though she factually got her ass kicked by the villains and you got a very irritating shitty character.

I'm sure the fact that her weapon is a string of beads can't possibly factor into any fanart.

It just came back yesterday.

No, Gwendoline Yeo.

So they didn't go with the cape pinned to the arms?

That's disappointing.

So who's in love with her.
Don't all the turtles have a crush already?

youtu.be/Bq9CEdVqBwo

I can't wait to see what IDW does with her. The look with the hat covering her face is pretty schway.

IDW won't do shit with her because the chances of "adopting" the character is slim to none. Plus the only character IDW took from Nick TMNT was the shittiest character of them all.....Pigeon Pete (fuck you in advance you know who you are).

IDW's been drawing from all eras, and she's a completely new character (who's also an antagonist). They'll probably use her for something eventually.

>another potential love interest and soon-to-be-forgotten side character like all the other supposedly-important 2 dozen

Have have actually stopped any of the gangs, mutations, or alien invaders yet?

Probably not. Enough female characters in muh comics.

Mikey. This'll be his second crush I think.

>Blades can shit
>Blades can flop

IDW TMNT has plenty of female characters and most of them suck. Angel is fucking pointless.

Yea, That time travel girl.

I just assume they're all one woman per turtle because that's just how shows usually work. But Ralph is the only one of them that has actually nailed a girl down. So I guess that leaves shit open for the rest of them to explore as many romantic relationships as they want.

Exactly. Karai is the only good female character.

So, let me get this straight

Don - April
Mikey - Shinigami
Leo - ???
Raph - ???

Raph has Mona Lisa.

Leo's crush on Karai presumably faded away once he found out they're half-siblings.

>dat walk
>dem hips

Yowza.

>doesn't like her voice.

Is there someplace else you can go and be a faggot?

is she ok

It's running low on conceptually interesting villains, though. Krang's gone, Shredder's gone, Karai's a goodie, Stockman is MIA.

>Leo's crush on Karai presumably faded away once he found out they're half-siblings.

Right...

Why is G-Rated Bayonetta in Ninja turtles?

That crystal's doing something to her.

>Asian chicks with wide hips

Fuck! They figured out my weakness.

Does she have a name or is she just some random girl showing off her ass?

Son, who is this semen demon?

instagram.com/jessicababyfat

>Pigeon Pete (fuck you in advance you know who you are).
Eh, he gives the Mutanimals some needed levity in the comics.

They've still got plenty of material.

They're focusing on the Pantheon right now, which has at least Kitsune and Rat King, Stockman will be back soon, Bishop is also on the table at some point, and Old Hob hates at least Mikey.

>Old Hob

Anyone else hope he successfully creates a society of mutant animals? Like underground or something?

So... are they preparing for Super Shredder if the ending of the latest episode was any indication?

Kraang got rekt super hard. They won't be coming back.

Probably, which makes no sense since the Turtles struggle against him now.

He's from the comics.

>hypno stone
yes yes yes yes yes

If we get a season 6 they will be back. Season 5 probably won't have them though.

>85495997
i-is this what it feels like to have a waifu?

The Turtles do, but Splinter can still kick his ass.

I LOVE Shinigami! I wanted Karai to have a good friend and i got my wish.

The Kraang are Utroms under Karaang Prime's control. They will be back and their story will end when they are freed.

Wait, the show actually does have Utroms?

Of course.

yeah man. they're a big part of the later kraang arc

One of them is called Queen. She has a tiara and everything.

Shit maybe I should pick the show back up

its a good show that touches on a lot of much loved things.

Apparently no one seeds it though

kisscartoon has HD uploads until the end of the recent hiatus, watchcartoononline usually posts the most recent ep a day after it airs.

so catch up with kisscartoon and keep up with watchcartoononline.

>streaming
Do I look like some kind of faggot

look man, i get it, but i gave you an option. i'm gomen as fuck it aint good enough, but it's something.

You actually do. Only little bitches complain when they don't get exactly what they want.

I don't like her. She comes across like someone' OC. She shows up out of nowhere and just happens to be friends with an established character. She's a ninja and a witch. She first shows up by beating 5 characters at once without breaking a sweat. Although I guess Mikey doesn't count. He didn't put up a fight because she's just so hot on top of everything else. And she has a name that an anime fan would pick when she's trying to make someone badass.

>still has a sticker on her butt

It's like they -want- people to look.

>stopped watching near the end of season 3
>started watching again recently
>remembered now why I stopped watching
Fuck I'm sick of the plot of an episode being "Mikey is a retard and does something retarded for no reason"

don't be a tight-wad about it

No. Surely they can come up with other ways to cause conflict that isn't "Mikey breaks something in the lab" or "Mikey pushes a button he isn't supposed to"

no totally, but other than mikey is gay and has a crush. was there an issue with this most current ep? he has ALWAYS been flirty and stupid.

I'm not talking about the most recent ep. I'm talking about what I've caught up to. Episode 22 of the third season

Oh kay, yeah, yes i also think mikey being stupid a folly of the show. ep 22 of season 3 is garbage.
it's unnecessary.

don't care, Super Shredder.

Splinter destroyed his internal organs, this is the only way he can be a threat again.

drawfag here. taking requests for Shinigami lewd and simple plz

butts.

shinigami as a mutant cat

we all know it's going to happen, the only non-mutants on the show right now are casey jones, april, hun, and shinigami

i'm not counting any of the others because they never show up and likely won't be important again

If possible, a Mega Milk version (with a serious expression)

Can you draw Shinigami injured? Imagine she recently receiving a beating with a crow bar. So black eye, the other eye semi-shut, bloodied face as she's on her knees on the floor. And the blood on her face dripping down staining her clothes.

Shinigami in a kimono, slightly flirty after drinking with Donnie

reeeeeeeeeeeee

>Half-siblings
>One is a human
>The other is a turtle

I don't understand how you can make that work. Her mom is dead and Splinter is the Turtles' adoptive father.

reincarnation, famalam.

>Totally not Bayoneta

Well, TMNT has always been about tongue in cheek knock offs.

Before I clicked the thumbnail, I thought it was Raven.

>half-siblings

Wait WHAT? How the fuck does that work?

no you didn't