Hey Sup Forums. I saw this and someone had said it's from Marvel... have they really gone this downhill? Why...

Hey Sup Forums. I saw this and someone had said it's from Marvel... have they really gone this downhill? Why? And why isn't this as prevalent in their movies? Is this recent? Will we be seeing this in future movies?

You were lied to.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

reee

Yeah op
It's tragic what happened to them

shush
everybody knows obama is president of the marvel universe

It doesn't matter because that's Jubilee who's pregnant and the X-Men rights are over at Fox.

>cuckshit

Its Marvel all right

It's really just comical at this point. I stopped reading Marvel stuff long ago, so it's whatever.

yo that's shadowhawk there with the wolverine helmet

shadowhawk ain't marvel

It's Bomb Queen, an Image comic. Either you were lied to and you're an idiot or both your friend and you are idiots.

Marvel is so fucking stupid.

It's true. The left has poisoned Marvel.

Just look at this.

I thought Cuckhold was more DC's department.

Yeah it is

Triggered?

I hate to tell you this but marvel and by extension comics in general have been pretty liberal with a few notable exceptions. marvel was so angry about watergate that they had Steve Rogers quit being captain america green arrow existed primarily to explore social issues for a period.

I'm pretty sure there was a thread identical to this a few weeks ago.

More pages. It pleases my penis.

There's no black guy so it doesn't count :^)

Kill yourself. I'm tired of you making this shit thread over and over, you're not funny and never will be. Kill yourself.

>real life comic book supervillain is depicted as comic book supervillain in a comic book for laughs
What a shocker
Also I'm pretty sure in a MODOK comic or something someone said something along the lines of "[MODOK] is a real supervillain! Like Dr. Doom or Donald Trump"
again, jokes

You first, cuck. You're lucky I can't see your flag

Damn.. they went downhill.. we need to get back at them bros

This is Image.

I'm still surprised that Bomb Queen isn't Avatar Press.

It did. The second post was a page where Bomb Queen steps over a child and her plushie's picnic, then most of the thread was about how killing children isn't funny. And if that wasn't the previous thread then this is becoming a pasta

I want live-actionfags to leave.