45 hours every week of torture.

good

What do you work as?

>tfw studentcuck
MAKE IT STOP OH GOD

>tfw cubiclecuck
if i had the choice i'd rather be a neet

and hundred thousands refugees in your country get free gibs

Literally become a neet. I am a neet in third world, you have no excuse not being one and complaining being in first world with awesome gibs.

How does one evade starvation and hobo fate as a neet in india?

He lives with his parents

Being a neet sucks. There's a reason they're all depressed.

Correct.

You have to keep doing something. There's plenty of ways to earn money online. Or study and read about stuff if you are not interested in earning money at all.

Yeah but unless you have actual skills you're better off working. Being a NEET isn't sustainable, the government barely gives you enough to live or you're at the mercy of your parents kicking you out.

Have you ever seen a 35+ year old NEET? Do they seem happy?

Factory

Sorry, but that isnt sustainable in the long term.

30 year old NEET here. It's a miserable life, but I haven't always been this way though, I just hit a very long rough patch, and I have a plan to get out of this misery in the near future.

My condolences. Even cashier in shop is better than that. Get yourself some education, it should be free in your 1st world country.

You can learn skills online. Even get certified I think. Or do offline stuff that can eventually earn you something when you need it. To make it sustainable you have to use your time for something that can earn you money later if required.

Also there's plenty of 35+ working men that are divorced and unhappy. Imagine putting years of hard work and then see it all eventually getting waste.

I went to medschool.

I go through 60 hours of ape treatment in our public hospitals near slums.

You don't know pain.

I always liked factory work. I wish I had been born back in the day when any man could get a job at the local auto plant and work there until retirement, earning a solid middle-class income.

work harder wagecucks, someone needs to pay for my weed and video games

I'm quite young though, only 20 years old and this is my second real job. Don't know if I should start studying at university already but I don't know what I shall study there.

I have had this job for 5 months now and every second there is torture. I want to die there.

No one said you have to get married. Making money from things online is harder than just working. You are better off getting a job.

Being a neet now might be nice but when you are old you will just end up being poor pensioner and will end up still working your ass of til you die.

Have you ever worked at a factory? It's really overrated shit work. Even fastfood is better.

As i told you, even mcdonalds is better than a job which should be automatised 10 years ago by robots, but for some weird economical reason it was cheaper to hire idiots instead of pay corporarion to implement your robot.

Google career test online to get ideas. Most girls love working with people like teachers, nurses, various office noname jobs and boys were always into machinery of all sorts. Driver? Or you can shoot rapefugees as cop.

I know the felling I work 49 hours.

I am cashier and it depends on where you are, when I'm at some big shop it sucks because you have to almost all day without a break but when you are in some small village you get to do almost nothing in this one shop I was i hadn't had a costumer for 45+ minutes and you work only 6 hours a day so it's not that bad.

I see your point. Maybe it's not for everyone. I'm able to earn money though and have enough to live all by myself without doing anything for at least 1.5-2 yearsn if parents kick me out (which doesn't happen here). Also have a degree and previous work experience and could get a job if I needed to.

Why was life so much easier in 70s, 80s and 90s than it is now? I look at people who are like 40+ around me and almost neither of them have college degree and yet they all work some office works while today's it's impossible to get that kind of job without college degree.

My father and mother finished the same high school as me and never went to college and they managed to get good paying jobs office jobs, heck my father even got to be a director of the whole one subsidiary in firm he works on and here I am stuck working as cashier at shop for minimum wage.

It honestly is, doing the same shit day in and day out is just making you go crazy.

I will honestly quit soon and get a new job. I'm thinking of jobs like Package delivery, Cashier or even going into the military.

Or I will end up choosing to start studying at university much earlier.

I honestly wish I was born 1970s or 1980s.

It was also easier to move to houses/apartments

Why do people still accept this? It's not like young adults these days all have children at that age to necessitate slavery.