Is it true that Greek moms sleep with their boys?

Is it true that Greek moms sleep with their boys?

I wish a Greek mom would sleep with me

No, but they tend to stay at home way longer than angl*s. We even have fancy term for that: mama hotel. And honestly mama hotel > paying rent and living alone.

Greek women are ugly as fuck.

oh. I've never really seen any so I don't know

Yes, at least for me.
Until I was about 9-10.

You slept with your mom until you were 10? wtf bro you have some explaining to do

Hey, she was hot.
Also she wanted to sleep with me.

got any pics? is it true greek girls have big asses?

>mama hotel > paying rent and living alone
fuck no. i can walk around my apartment with my dick out while blasting black metal at 100dB. for that reason alone i prefer living on my own

No.
Ehh.

Same, I like living alone actually.

Only reason i'd prefer living by myself is bringing girls home. Everything else is pretty much a net negative.

I live on my own but I never bring home girls....feels bad

Did you all cuddle?

Yeah.

>dick out
>black metal
>100dB
I guess you are true fin...

How many girls have you asked on date last year?

nice. Med girls are affectionate.

Did she give good head?

I like to live on my own so I can get high as fuck and jerk off in the tub all day

A-user what. No.

Sounds like a fulfilling life

>Only reason i'd prefer living by myself is bringing girls home.
Kek, living with my parents doesn't stop me from doing this. Man up lad

You all have sex while your parents are in the house? Mine are old so they are home almost all the time.

Based.

So she gave bad head? Shame.

It is my goy, when you're well off and you can buy nice full jacuzzi tubs. This aint no small shit

Here in Finland you are mocked and seen as inferior being if you live with your parents while you're in your 20s or older

I thought the entirety of Finland was autsitc tho.

autistic chads. meds wouldn't survive one week here with all the finns bullying them to death for living with their mums