Why is DC so based? Name another company that doesn't give two shits, and throws low blows at its competitors

Why is DC so based? Name another company that doesn't give two shits, and throws low blows at its competitors.

Wendy's

>Why is DC so based?

They're all chads who make pure unadulterated KINO

Coke and Pepsi have been talking shit forever

I'm kinda autistic and didn't get the Alan Bean joke, can someone explain it to me?

How the fuck do I get a job as a professional shitposter?

based wendy

The joke is no one cares who the fourth man to walk on the moon was

So is DC Trump?

He's just mad that when he does Marvel it's considered one of the worst movies ever.

>Sup Forums loves something that is shit as long as they throw petty insults

of course

Snyder's never made a good movie

>Sup Forums took over Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is starting to take over Sup Forums
What will Sup Forums take over?

>professional funposting
the 21st century is a wonderful place

hardees btfo forever

>PS4 vs PC

>>dat alcoholism on the left tho

Wendys tastes good and DC > Marvel

Wendy's even retweed a Wendy's Pepe at the height of the racist frog drama

Zero fucks given

>>Sup Forums took over Sup Forums
Except for when stinky DC pakis get upset that our sister board makes fun of aquaman and flash being shitskinwashed

This is photoshopped. DChads are too busy being based to partake in Marvlel's childish games

Sup Forums

How will Marvel Pajeets ever recover?

They're already taking over /tg/, but if they keep pussyfooting around/a/'s gonna continue their long held back push and we'll all be playing JoJo and boku no hero school homebrews.

quality marvel coming through

Sup Forums already took over Sup Forums which is why redditors like OP can post about capeshit so freely now
Even the new janitor we got is from there

it's shooped in, retard

HOLY MENSTRUATION! That is some EXCELLENT writing

Openly caring so much about a competitor isn't alpha

Publically giving zero fucks about something and doing your own thing, now THAT'S alpha

couldn't agree more

based marvel

This, Wendy's stays savage

Wait a minute, is that the REAL Hawkeye™, Kate Bishop??? YAAS QUEEEEEN

You beta capeshit faggots need to be culled.

You're the "Justin Bieber" fans of film.

That is some GORGEOUS art. Almost as gorgeous as blood coming out of a vagina every month!

I bet you're a 19 year old virgin

I hate this shit art about Robert and his retarded unwieldy sledgehammer.

If only that were so there are still too many trannies and faggot posters here.

fucking kek hahaha

boss

I think I'm having Wendy's tomorrow in honor of this shitposter.

>DC
>kino

Pick one, faggot

BASED MARVEL

Acting like a degenerate Whor in front of 4 kids. Nice

Don't get me started on Marvel Comics. Holy fuck what a train wreck that's been for the last couple of years. If and when they decide this whole diversity experiment isn't worth it, I hope they fire the current writers and get new blood.

I'm so sick of them shelving my favorite heroes in favor of the rejects.

Bendis, Slott and Brevoort need to die of AIDS

What a shit paring by the way. Like they have almost no chemistry with one another, just Marvel being degenerate sluts.

GOT fags truly are a cancer. /who/ and /got/ faggots should all be permabanned.

Captain Marvel is their biggest sin.
>sells low
>a book gets canceled
>still write her as a sjw bulldyke and push her in anything
Literally why.

They could have at least ripped off Arthur and Mera and made a Thor couple with Odinson and Jane. Now that could have been decent. But no, they had to take liquid diarrhea shit on the original Thor's head to make way for Jane. Marvel's burning too many bridges right now, they're gonna have to literally, figuratively and metaphorically sucks many dicks to win back their disgruntled fanbase

Wow that sure contradicts with how much you faggots shitpost about us

lmao is this fucking real

Not even close, nobody ever gave a shit about her or the cosmic side of Marvel save for a few dedicated autists. Whor and Riri and by far the worst offenders with Cho following closely

Why is pakis and indians the only thing Marvelets can come up with when they sling shit at us?
Is it because we popularized the insult first and actually exposed your company as a third-world pandering shitstain?

When you can't compete you insult.

Looks like she's carrying a gay man. America was a blank canvas back in that teamup book with Hawkeye and Loki but to think her solo run is this uninspired and shit.

>tfw there will never be anything more pure than the love between two women

Simply marvelous, so brave

Probably

Who's paying for this

It was the same with Rhodey and Carol. Rhodehead needs loving and its good to see the character in a place where he's happy but fucking hell Carol has been written to have all of the appeal of fingertip moistener. Rhodehead was never super charismatic himself but you don't put something wooden with cardboard and expect the best love story since Twilight.

Sup Forums will take over /lgbt/

Sup Forums and /lgbt/ are the greatest allies though

Don't forget /mlp/

>wendy will never psychologically rape you

fbm

No one.

I thought to them immediately as well. There was also a hilarious tweet involving middle names or having 3 names too but I can't find it.

Honestly looks like the dialog came out of a reddit thread

((vision)) look at that smug face

You'd be the expert.

>dat bantz

Meanwhile Sup Forums has to look over its autistic brother Sup Forums

>Wendy's gets BTFO
>Starts quipping

Definitely the Marvel of fast food chains.

WTF I hate wendy's now. Why did they have to be such cunts to the 4th guy who went to the moon, whoever he was? Pretty disrespectful.

black captain america
thor is a woman

i'm not even a comics fag but this is so annoying, why not just create new characters for blacks, women, mexicans, trans, gays etc. why do they have to shoehorn their agenda in with existing characters ?

>Iron Man is a teenage black girl
>Bruce Banner is dead, Hulk is a chink
>Spider-Man is Miles Morales, mexican nigger
>FUCKING KAMALA

>ywn get BTFO by Wendys

It's all shit.

Nobody can stop them.

guess I walked into that one

It's worse than I thought

>Translate from Spanish

That's the tip of the fucking iceberg my man

>Openly caring so much about a competitor isn't alpha

Those shirts have been shopped, user.

Because originality is so overrated. Why flex the gray matter when you can just lazily slap on existing titles to already established characters, then make several minority figures, and give them their own books with legacy character monikers.

I prefer DC but that photo is fake and gay.

Found the Hardee's fanboy

Also I think it's to have a built in defense mechanism

A lot of people would say "Captain America isn't black, Thor isn't a woman, what are you doing?" and the immediate response is you're a racist misogynist bigot which gets everyone to stay in line. Fear of being mislabeled and cast out from your social group.

Kind of sad because most people wouldn't care about a female or black character that was created that way from the start.

>>Spider-Man is Miles Morales, mexican nigger

Nah Peter's still alive. Not that Miles is any good but he's not a true replacement

Cap being black is easier to defend compared to Thor being woman and making it a title.

I still can't believe that people fall for these retarded fucking photoshops

I know you're just memeing here but people on twitter actually fucking believe these photoshops