vocaroo.com/i/s1ixcs8xBXSN
youtube.com/watch?v=8o-ykKze7A4
youtu.be/mThqhAT2Irk
youtube.com/watch?v=nozewQJ4hyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

might move to norway

I can only read 10 pages an hour

really enjoyed both of these posts

unironically enjoy crossdressing but the implications of a potential doxxing are far too severe

emperor toilstein gets what's coming to him

Why m8?

>not supporting the main website you use on the internet basically every day

It's only £20 a YEAR, and here you are complaining and wasting your precious hours left before the morrow, selecting fucking street signs lmao

*marches towards a brighter future and a better life*

>drinky and hendo and the lads
England's Brave Jackie Wilsh is all you need

doing a bit of toil at home so I have to do less tomorrow

i'm a swansea fan and have seen tammy play irl, honestly, tammy is so fucking quick and skillful for his height

world class player in the making imo

you're a fucking stupid cunt, Abraham has more to his game than your standard Wright-Phillips or Aaron Lennons, Abraham is also a targetman as well

Abraham has so much to his game, you know nothing.

Lad, you've only gone and butchered it.

need my face in her fanny

you're all rock stars now
in a network town
there's no place to go

Rita Ora and Dua Lipa are better

sophie

So people might laugh and take the piss out of you. So what?

having a cheeky sammich

just don't post your face then

fantastic.

what's in it

sick to death of this country tb h

just want to move anywhere really

crease

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

He's got a mole on his right buttcheek all the lads know about

feel like shit just want it back

cute

CHING CHONG I AM CHINESE

Fuck off we're full

>gif
fuck off

how can I become a woman? because i hate it to be associated with male cock gender.

on the balance, Ross was in the wrong lads

shut up furry degenerate or this'll happen to you

-----------------------------butland--------------------------
walker---------stones------------maguire----cresswell
-------------------------------dier-----------------------------
-------------------drinkwater--------------------------------
sterling------------------------alli-----------------------ox
-----------------------------kane------------------------------

name a better starting 11 for russia

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

You can get away with murder in Brazil.

*cuddles it*

me on the right

you'll never find a better country than this. enjoy your -40c winters and your life depending on the heating being on lmao

BITCH ASS NIGGA I AM BLACK

what the fuck is his end game

>dier
More like dire haha

communists should be shot point blank in the back of the head

turkey, ham, mayo, and some lays potato chips

>maguire
>drinkwater
>alli
>cresswell
>ox

>kane
6'2

>alli
6'2

>rashford
6'1

>tammy
6'3

looking forward to some long ball merchant tactics at the 2022 world cup

immensely satisfying to watch, can't imagine how great that feels to drop the bomb yourself

Big Sam has England playing 3 at the back lad
Also drinky has like 2 PL mins all year

is that the first iPhone on the left?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Wu0FlfbpiM

oim sick to death wit dis coutry!!!

*moves to somewhere much worse*

Just face it, take it from someone who's seen the world and what it has to offer. Nothing beats this island. simple as

AAYYYYYY GRINGO AYYYYY I AM MEXICAN

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7FKc1JQe4

who is ISIS' comms director? once they have their caliphate they need to go into the private sector, could easily get a job at WPP or something

smol chinese clone

actually have a mole on my back, right near my bum haha...

*jiggles your belly*

prove it

>big sam
>england manager

christ alive lad

Don't think ISIS have got air support

Depends what you are looking for user.

get some rest user, you look tired

good choon

glad we're one of the only generals on Sup Forums safe from weeb retards sockpuppeting a cartoon character

ALLAH
SYRIA
BASHAR
youtu.be/JagdHt2w8j8

>ISIS' comms director
cia

*hug u*

vocaroo.com/i/s1ixcs8xBXSN

I'm at a normal weight for my height, just love sammiches

would rather off myself tha n move to the us
good selling point will think about this
don't really have a problem with the weather just cannot stand the culture of this island. beyond saving

israel

Only come here for the captcha mini game.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH NONONONONO

Sorry I forgot they just appointed England's Brave Phil Neville

thought i saw someone flying

90s videogames featured a united states of europe

name three

youtube.com/watch?v=8o-ykKze7A4

dream pop is the best genre of music

dont want to get banned

oh did they really hmm wow yes very interesting...exhilarating even *flips page*

bizarre post

I unironically think that syria is the first war of the internet era followed by the ukraine conflict and this is something important

Like, no more censoring and potential lies from the journalists since every cunt carries a go pro, you can find videos of cunts getting shot and dying on the spot

Also reminder that before we hunted whales there was almost 300 000 of them but since we've been fucking dickheads theres 5000 of them left

Aerobiz
Aerobiz Supersonic
Air Management '96 (エアーマネジメント'96)

don't be soft, no one gets banned on here, janny's in our pocket, post it from imgur then

90% of the war goes through Twitter

Not really user.

youtu.be/mThqhAT2Irk

youtube.com/watch?v=nozewQJ4hyw

lads...

I always found it funny that most self labeled commies today are educated upper middle class yuppies. The same people that would be the first to be rounded up in a true communist revolution

alright lads

the toiler's life truly never ends