Is this why Sup Forums hates Sweden?

Is this why Sup Forums hates Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGuF1vz_1qI
theconversation.com/study-us-cities-have-worse-inequality-than-mexico-with-rich-and-poor-living-side-by-side-76125
theguardian.com/society/2017/dec/15/america-extreme-poverty-un-special-rapporteur
reuters.com/article/us-usa-poverty/dire-poverty-in-us-to-worsen-under-trump-threatening-democracy-top-un-official-says-idUSKBN1E92TF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no they aren't.

No we aren't. Please stop, we've already had 10 Sweden hate threads today, can't we call it a day? p-please

Sweden is poorman's norway

Yes this place reeks of self-complacency and i fucking hate it.

Yes. Success breeds jealousy.

redpill me on sweden

>tfw libshits in my state (Vermont) think we are the American Sweden

Yes the fuck it is

It was my dream as teenager too move to Sweden. I was just amazed by the culture, nature and the relatively high living standart compared to the world.
But as it turns out they have some gender and immigrant issues, but is this a reason to hate such a nice country that hard?

Well I just hate that we had a near perfect country and ruined it. I hate it man...fuck.

Why only Muslims?

>amazed by the culture
Snow niggers have no culture, so I'm not sure why anyone would be amazed with-
>German flag
Oh of course, nevermind.

I know there are some problems but I wouldn't call it ruined. It's the same with my cunt

Do you have a culture?

look bro go to Sup Forums if you want to speculate in who did it or why. Unironically it was the jews and that's the fucking truth I don't want to talk more about it fuck stop it we've had 10 0000 sweden hate threads already the only reason I come to Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums is to avoid this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least it isn't a part of their culture too steal my car.

>Snow niggers have no culture
bait?

There are some things that rather not be best at.

They're the best... even at being the worst? Checkmate, Swedes.

I know about Barbara Spectre but she only immigrated to Sweden in 2000. You already several hundred thousands non-whites in your country by then.

That's the only thing we are the best at.

I don't give a fuck about any hate thread on this freaking site, I like and believe in the country and the people of Sweden.
I hope Swedes will solve their problems and remain the nordic beauty it was for a long time.

Yes they are. Nordics consistently outpeform everyone else by almost any criteria, and Sweden’s economy is the most knowledge-intensive and innovative in Nothern Europe. Sweden also has a larger number of Nobel laureates per capita than any other country (by the way, 40% of “Finnish” Nobel laureates are actually Fennoswedes), although this could be partially due to the fact that Nobel Prizes are given by the Swedish Academy of Science.

Thanks my friend, I appreciate it

good post and good image

>although this could be partially due to the fact that Nobel Prizes are given by the Swedish Academy of Science

What a coincidence...

ты пpaв, бpaт. Poccия caмo пo ceбe тoжe кpacивaя, тoлькo жить тaм cлoжнo

Sweden is far from ruined user. You have at least a decade or two before the problems become really serious, and over a century before they're irreversible. Do not lose heart.

Thank you pal.

The main problem of Sweden is not cuckery but ARROGANCE. They literally call themselves a "moral superpower", think their culture and nation is better than everyone else and they are the best in the world of everything. This is why they thought they could handle taking in so many refugees, because of they are the best, and their culture is the best so these middle-easterners would of course convert to their way of life since it is obviously the best. This didn't happen, and they are still collectively too arrogant to admit they fucked up. They can't fuck up, they are the best in the world.

Pride and arrogance has been your doom. Fuck you, Sweden.

>Pride and arrogance has been your doom
>PRIDE AND ARROGANCE
>Norway flag

finns outperform swedes in almost every statistic

Vermont doesn't exist

Of course, East Asians have higher IQs after all

What a bunch of pansies. Why would you ever get butthurt from reading something on Sup Forums? People here are mostly just losers that are lashing out on others because their life is shitty. Grow a thicker skin

I just don't want to land in Stockholm and suddenly find Varg roundhouse kicking me back to the plane for being a filthy Southron

Sweden isn’t perfect, but it’s far better than anywhere else.

this is the sort of attitude that really grinds the gears of others

I love it

t. culture revolves solely around putting fish in bathtubs

I thought America was the best at pretty much everything? Fucking TRAITORS! I'm unsubscribing from Business Insider™.

They might seem too naive and soft.
But still, they refused the €€€.
That gives them a huge competitive advantage.
4% growth / year while all the EU (€zone) was close to 0.

see

>the best at pretty much everything
yes, most dirt poor people having to live all year in trailer parks !

Sweden
Yes

IQ is a meme and finns are central asians dumb nigger

>Turula

Sweden unfortunately became sort of the banner for left wing politics, especially in America, and everyone was like "look at how good Sweden is, leftist politics are great, it's a paradise!", and with that we also sort of became a target by the opposition because they have to prove that we were a shithole. While in reality we are just like any other country, we do a lot of good shit, we do lot of bad shit. Sometimes life here is good, sometimes life here is bad.

That and it kinda snowballs, one clickbait article leads to another and suddenly you get the impression that the entire country is pretty much a burning crater, and it's a lot easier to look at another country and go "ha, look at them, they are fucking up so bad" and ignore the bad shit happening in your own country because most of it doesn't really affect us in our day to day life and we never notice it. I think we are all privy to doing that.

good post
countries becoming political footballs to push domestic issues is just sad desu

Nobody except americans ever said Sweden is a shit country.

I think the Americans might be more "organized" about it, but you just have to look at Sup Forums to see there are a lot of Europeans and Asians that dislike Sweden as well.
Not that I want to dispel all criticism of the country of course, as a lot of countries right now we are definitely going through a bit of a rough patch right now make no mistake.

Nah bro I'm sure you're a normie you must talk to real people and in real life nobody thinks Sweden is a shit country, Sup Forums isn't real life

yes of course, same with us

Germany is way worse. With Sweden, most normal people are sane. Germans have completely lost their spirit, and will actively push for any self-destructing agenda Merkel comes up with.

Swedeboos are even worse than Swedes themselves

I know a couple of swedes who moved to america saying sweden is a shit country

Sweden has a lot of problems now, but overall Sweden is still a great country.

Oh certainly. That's more what I mean with America being more organized about it. Since it seems to seep into actual life more over there, where people will bring it up pretty often during TV debates and stuff. At least that's the general impression I've gotten.

You must be talking about the 1/16 americanoid swedes, here for example we have tons of documentaries showing us how life is in Sweden, they say they have the best school system (where the kids perform better while also being happier).

We havn't got an official government administration. If Merkel or the big coalation gets the job again Germany can be called a dictatorship again.

>Asle Toje says that ‘ethnic Norwegians’ will be a minority in the future

>best school system (where the kids perform better while also being happier).

they underperform in Pisa Studies.

>If Merkel or the big coalation gets the job again
>again
How many times have Merkel ruled Germany?

Germans literally reply to their own minority status as "das ist gut so"

3 times/ 12 years...

What a lot of bullshit.

Thanks Sweden.

If Bernie Sanders had chosen France as the example to follow, I guess we'd get 10 times more french bashing than we already do.

But I guess one day they'll leave you alone and move on, like they did with France : Anglo mass medias (MSM) spread so much misinformation about France that now even someone like Bernie wouldn't use it as an example.

Soon, the mere thought of Sweden will make the Anglos laugh and cringe so much that even Bernie will have to move on to another model to follow.

>I know about Barbara Spectre but she only immigrated to Sweden in 2000. You already several hundred thousands non-whites in your country by then.
the jews have been working on this for decades. In the US they organized, bribed and got the 1965 immigration act passed. Jews have been working on demographically dispossessing whites for more than half a century. Literally every country, there is a reason Stalin purged them as best as he could from the leadership, and he did pretty well considering the leadership of the NKVD was 90% jewish (the NKVD is the secret police that preceded the KGB). And guess what later Russian strong men have been doing?

That is compared to our system which is sometimes criticized here, we don't perform accordingly to our bigger amount of hours. And in surveys scandinavian countries overall are often better rated than others in Europe.

yeah? never heard of it.

Norway is equally fucked, come down off from your high horse.

the generous Norwegian welfare state has and will attrac low skilled immigrants like shit attracts flies.

Yeah, that is a long time.

I've never seen a trailer park in my life.

dirt poor people usually don't have the logistics to browse Sup Forums

Norway has done the same as Trump has done for the USA - built an invisible wall purely based on a politician's attitude on immigration. Pic related, it's Sylvi Listhaug, our best politician.

I was referring to this clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=xGuF1vz_1qI

I'm amazed that a German politician can state that it's a good thing that Germans will become a minority.

I remember those tests at school. Nobody gave a shit about them. Anyways the school system in Europe is shit and America is not better.

AMERICANS AREN'T ANGLOS REEEEEEE

During the 2005 Paris riots, Americans on the Internet told me "be safe, Pierre!"
It was actually not in Paris proper, but in distant northern "shitholes".

1) we don't live there
2) we don't go there
3) going there is fucking dangerous

Still, when there are riots in the USA (Los Angeles 1992 race riots), there are 60 dead. Biggest riots in France : 4 dead, including the accident with the 2 thieves that were chased by police.

Bernie very often praises French health care system!

One of the most developed and equal societies in human history. Rich and fortunate but will still strain its resources, challenge its own ideals and patience to help the ones in need.

They hate us because they aint us.

nice!

In France we refer to you/them as "anglo-americans".

I think Swedes will manage to turn things around.
Because they're white.

They are a very small minority here. And most dirt poor people live in apartment complexes, not trailer parks. You're thinking of white trash in the south who live on other people's property, not the government's property. Like I said, I have never seen a trailer park in my life even though I live in the south.
The biggest race riots in the US were by whites. The Tulsa race riots killed over 300 people in Oklahoma and whites were responsible for the vast majority of the killings.

france has always had good banter but this is too far, you must stop

Jews are smarter than whites, only Israel and the Jewish people can turn Sweden around. Too bad they won't because Jews hate whites and want to see them perish.

Well what's so different about you? The american model is 100% anglo (very capitalistic)

>100% anglo (very capitalistic)
you keep rubbing it in

In France these "race riots" are a very sensitive issue. But I believe "race segregation" is not the proper word to use, there is not the same history than in the US. People in the suburbs have an opportunity to get out of there through school, to exist beyond the colour of their skin or their religion, it is the Republican model of integration. Very different from the multiculturalist US.

The time will come when jews will be expelled yet again.

Jews will cleanse the Earth of whites before they will ever expel another Jew of their lands.

>expelled

>They are a very small minority here.
Well let's not limit the debate to trailer parks. It's a fact that most people, even rich americans themselves, ignore the level of misery in their country
theconversation.com/study-us-cities-have-worse-inequality-than-mexico-with-rich-and-poor-living-side-by-side-76125

They're so spoonfed since school that they're "the richest people in the world", that some kids will ask things like "Do they have fridges in France?"

In the US, there are the trailer parks people, the homeless vets in San Diego, the seasonal migrant workers (also trailer parks), the people living in tents in LA's skid row, the people living all year long in motels, etc

theguardian.com/society/2017/dec/15/america-extreme-poverty-un-special-rapporteur

Unfortunately, the USA are the land of extreme poverty. We feel for you, guys.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-poverty/dire-poverty-in-us-to-worsen-under-trump-threatening-democracy-top-un-official-says-idUSKBN1E92TF

this

I agree. I think the Nordic countries big strength is our ability be pragmatic and create systems that are effective, but still fair. But since Sweden is big fish in a little pond, we have a complex about being a internationally relevant nation. Which is a bit silly, since we will never be even remotely as important as France/ Germany, Britan, etc. Anyway, this lead to the whole "moral superpower" talk and the idea that we will set the example for the rest of the world, but without facing the realities of what this would elad to, beacuse that was uncomfortable to us.

But IMO the debate is starting to shift now, it's more and more acceptable to talk about how the immigration system has failed and what we need to do fix it - just a couple of years ago that kind of talk was very frowned upon. Which is what I think is the strength of the nordic mentality, to recognize and fix problems. But it is incredibly embarrassing how naive and misguided the entire country was in this matter.

we dont need race to know that we are superior

>But IMO the debate is starting to shift now, it's more and more acceptable to talk about how the immigration system has failed and what we need to do fix it - just a couple of years ago that kind of talk was very frowned upon. Which is what I think is the strength of the nordic mentality, to recognize and fix problems
It has nothing to do with nordic mentality, even in France the media is starting to say immigration is bad (which was also not imaginable a year ago).

i love it, best scandi country

>DUDE WE ARE NOT SHIT HOLE JUST IGNORE ALL THE POOR PEOPLE AND THE SHITHOLES