On my world it means hype

On my world it means hype

I am so disappointed in this.

>I don't read comics
shut up nigger

Why? Because it's faithful to the comics?

Yeah, you'd have to be from another world to get hyped for DC movies.

He can wear the suit and have the mullet all day, still doesnt change the fact that hes benched for a good portion of Justice League

haha like Krypton?

Just like Superman and Batman in Brave and the Bold 28.

>wanting to have the Return of Superman arc shoved into a JL movie
Fuck off.

praise the snyder cycle

>completing a team in a team movie
Holy shit!

I fucking knew it. I knew Synder was going to give him the goddamn black suit so Superman could be even MORE depressing than before.

This will be interesting, because in the past, Snyder has been trusted with fantastic comics, and has twisted and fucked them into his own awful image. I'm interested to see what he does with terrible comics. It would make sense he will still twist and fuck them into his own awful image, but what new way will he be shit at his job if the material is already shit to begin with?

>Tripfag

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

THE OMEGA SHIT

>shot of martha kent staring at a launch crater where superman was buried
>for some reason wonderwoman incapacitated
>superman returns with black suit and supergirl just in time to save the JL
i can see it now

i fail to see what is hype about this
did you not think they were bringing back superman?

>I don't read comics
oh

you're the one that doesn't read comics if you legit thought superman was staying dead and they weren't doing a return of superman plot.

>I knew he would have a black suit
oh

fuck off plinkett

He was dead too so I'm sure this Superman will angst over this just like he does everything else.

you're hyped because of a color? why are you trying to force yourself to get hype for this when you clearly don't read the comics and there really isn't anything to be hype for?

>why are you trying to force yourself to get hype for this when you clearly don't read the comics
I just bought all 70 issues of Shade, The Changing Man on ebay and I love he DCEU.

sniff my taint

Is Snyder using the death and return arc as an excuse to put Superman in an even darker outfit?

That's JorEls powersuit from MoS. Im assuming it wears it to wreck Stepphenwolf.

>Shade, The Changing Man
>all 70 issues
kek

yes?

>Shade
>not Milligan's superior Enigma mini
Makes sense that you enjoy the DCEU, now that I think about it.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH IT LOOKS AS COLORLESS AS THE MOS AND BVS SUIT IS

kek
>I bought one so I don't have the other
What kind of shitty """""""logic"""""""" is that.

He would love for Superman to dress dark and act even more mopey. Maybe Clark will paint his nails black and start crying.

>sniff my taint
go away tublr

wut
lazy bait 2bqhw/upham

That's a hideous texture for a full-body suit.
I would've used good old hexagons.

>People complain that Snyder-verse has a too dark, washed out color palette and everyone's too mopey and edgy.
>For some reason get hyped for that to get worse
I don't get it.