I feel so bad for Hungary and Magyars. Nobody deserves something like Trianon

I feel so bad for Hungary and Magyars. Nobody deserves something like Trianon.

SLOWvakia was a mistake

But then again, they brought that upon themselves

Revise trianon

Bet the jews did this as well.

Trianon was about 85% fair and just

Canada does.

We wanted to take land up to the Tisza river after occupying Hungary but the (((great powers))) forced us to retreat without taking anything more.

Wallachia and Moldavia were vassals of the Ottomans for most of their history.
Hungary was only after the 16th century.
Who deserves that land again?

We fought the Turks, killed a ton of them and kept our autonomy which spared us from Islam.
You lost nearly every battle you had with them and were made an eyalet before the Austrians conquered you from them.

omega lul
niggyars eternally screeching

TRIANON'D

>kept our autonomy
lmao the sultan literally appointed your gypsy bosses according to which candidate was willing to offer the most taxes to him

Daily reminder that it were the ottomans who depopulated hungary

That happened during the latter half of the Ottoman rule, specifically after a failed rebellion where the Austrians backstabbed us since they wanted Transylvania for themselves.

>based Basta BTFOing Mihaiul Faggotiul
lol
anyway if you sincerely believe that your gypsy states kept their "autonomy", you are seriously delusional
the only reason Wallachia and Moldva didnt get occupied is the same reason why Transylvania (which also was a daco-romanian national state according to vlach "historians" I suppose) didnt get occupied: the ottomans main goal was to conquer Vienna and to crush the austrian Habsburgs, the eastern regions were of secondary importance to them. as long as they were willing to pay their yearly taxes (which in case of Wallachia and Moldva was way higher than in the case of Erdély btw) the Ottomans did not wish military intervention at all

i dont see anything wrong with it
non hungarian lands were taken
a few mongols remained outside but oh well
woe unto the conquered

TRIANON'D
PANAMA'D

both of you can get enough attention from Baba Osman, no need to fight

*unzips circumcised monster dick*

here, here, boys, just put it in your mouth

>based Basta BTFOing Mihaiul Faggotiul
I wouldn't call someone you thought was an ally assasinating you unexpectedly "BTFOing".
>anyway if you sincerely believe that your gypsy states kept their "autonomy"
we literally did. Even at the worst time of the Ottoman rule, during the time of the Fanariot rulers we were still autonomous provinces which the Ottomans couldn't annex even if they wanted as it would've caused an incident between Austria/Russia and them.
>the ottomans main goal was to conquer Vienna
They expanded Eastward as well but they went around us, they learned their lesson early on.

You are in dire need of a stake up your ass, Selim.

poor little hungary
they lost land that doesn't belong to them

Not enough

lmao is there an European country with bigger WE WUZ complex than Hungary?

greece

germany

wow this is rich coming from slovakia

the majority hun places could have stayed but slavshits and gypsies were greedy thiefs, who cares though, they all live in shitholes now and our magyars can come back home anytime

they literally wuz though
You wuz nothing before 1918

do they have autonomy outside of hungary?

>immediately invading a disarmed country
good job radu

The ones in Szekely land do.

No, they dont

Romania was left devastated after the German occupation of Wallachia, besides that our army was not mobilized either.

but they wuz actually kangz

We literally wuz though you little shit your nation is the one we wuzing I really hope we retake our clay one day so that I could see the genocide of your meme ethnicity

>having barley any army vs no army at all + internal conflicts thx to commie jews
hmmm quite an equal fight

>ITT: canadians and colombians bullying Slovakia
gotta love Sup Forums

I do not feel bad one bit, I most certainly do not

Wouldn't call it internal conflict, they seized control of the government with little opposition.
The number of soldiers on the field was also fairly even. Both Romania and Hungary had around 100000 soldiers and the Czechoslovaks had 20000 so your numerical disadvantage was fairly insignificant. All 3 armies were composed mostly of conscripts.

You would be either Muslims or dead today if they wanted to.

Nah, those horsefuckers totally deserved it.

t. Slovak heritage

all you had to do was hold the flanks

If they disregarded everything else and made it their number one goal to annex us, sure.
In reality though, they had no reason to do that. There wasn't much of value to them in the Romanian principates, the terrain was rugged and the people were extremely hostile. Essentially we were more trouble than we were worth.

They shouldn't even be there in the first place. Lithuania/Latvia and Hungary should switch places.

i'm not gonna comment on whether they deserved it or not but they were rightfully defeated, we marched our army to their capital city and one of out peasants put his stinky peasant shoes on top of their parliment building. they were utterly defeated, there's no point in being a sore loser about it 100 years later