Why aren't you studying Italian Sup Forums?

Why aren't you studying Italian Sup Forums?

>doesn't sounds ridiculous like Spanish
>doesn't sound gay like French
>doesn't sound Joao like Portuguese
>doesn't sound poor like Romanian
>true and original fascist language
>based Divine Comedy
>based nigger hating Italians
>best curses
>succhiatemi il cazzo

You have no excuses
Start tomorrow

Sicillians were spawned from niggers

Pizza lasagna spicy a meatball

pizza, ravioli, spaghetti, macaroni is your only italian, fuck off obese cunt

Useful languages:
>English
>Spanish
>Mandarin
For the classics:
>Latin
>Ancient Greek.

I am.

I will.

Just like your whore of a mother.

OP è una fascina.

I'd rather learn Japanese so I dont have to read subs during the fast scenes

but italians are basically crypto-jews senpai

Why are Finns studying Italian? I've never even seen a Finn here

un cazzo fanculo.

Without French you have no Proust, Balzac, Flaubert...

Wops are fucking sand nigger mongrels, the original Romans were blonde blue eyed red haired green eyed Aryans.

>Mandarin
>useful

Number of countries where mandarin is useful: 1

Number of countries where China is influential: 1

Actually french sounds better.

The French have always been the most degenerate writers. It's no surprise they were the most susceptible to the influence of Marx.

Depends on who's speaking. Bougnoles absolutely butcher the French language

China is an economic giant, thus it is important to learn if you intend to do buseness with them, which it´s a profitable market.

French only sounds good if it's spoken by a woman.

Dante's novels/books are so popular here

Everytime I speak Italian, feel like I'm an Italian pizzeria owner immigrant getting into an arguement with a customer.

CHAO

A RIVER DER CHEE

Oh shit
Better not tell that to the Muslim Brotherhood

Anyone important enough to do business with in China already speaks English; it is a much easier language to learn than Chinese, so it's a waste of time to do it at all.

Go back to the sweat shop little Ping Pong

Your point being? The English, Russians, Italians, and even the Germans have contributed more to literature than the French.

Yeah ok they actually share things and aren't greedy assholes

Tbh I do not think that morsi deserved to be sentenced to death
Anyway he is going to get executed in 3/4 years so not soon

If you have a cold or neck deep eating clams

Grazie per la pubblicità giovine.

>Mandarin
This one is a bit hit and miss.

I mean for one, China is increasingly learning English anyway, as they recognize it as the international language.

Mandarin is China's official language, but not its only one. For example, Hong Kong primarily speak Cantonese, and we do a lot of business via Hong Kong, and they speak English there anyway.

There are also other languages that the populace speak (I don't know all these chink tongues, it's like India) and not everyone is actually that fluent in Mandarin.

Spanish yes, because it's so widely spoken.

norther italian here, can confirm sicilians are north african niggers

But Italians are jews

bada BING bada BOOM

>doesn't sound gay like French

Fuck off

A good first language to learn as an English speaker would be German, as its foundations stem from the same family.

There on you would learn the most useful Latin language in your country, for me obviously French, perhaps Spanish for the Americans.

From there you could learn Latin and perhaps Acient (Koine I believe it's called) Greek to better understand the philosophy we study in English, not to mention the two languages are beautiful and both a great deal part of the Western Civilizations history.

With this line of thinking still going we may even learn Aramaic or Hebrew to better understand Christianity and its origins. I understand the New Testament was written in Greek but many words were borrowed from the language Christ spoke, and the Old Testament is very important to understand why we are Christian and the history of our religion.

After this it should be much easier to learn any of the Indo-European languages (Obviously ignoring any Slavic languages as Slavs are useles) as you have an excellent understanding and base in the two major trees of this language family. Perhaps you could challenge yourself and learn a non Indo-European language, any of the Finno-Ugric languages (Finnish or Hungarian) would do.

Now onto Asiatic languages. I believe it's useful to learn Japanese as they are relevant in business and have a rich history/culture. They are by far the most respectable non Western nation.

Do not learn Mandarin or any Chinese dialect, I would never respect a Chinaman enough to speak in his Native tongue, they are the Jews of Asia. I find it funny that people try to justify learning that disgusting, extremely complicated language. With the population argument, just because Filipinos are the fastest growing Asian group does that mean you should learn Tagalog? Same thing.

Pic related an Aussie who gives some good advice on how to learn a language, personally I use Duolingo, Pimsleur's method, Interpals.

Sr senpai but it sounds gay desu.
Well at least it doesnt sound like german aka 2 rabid dogs barking at each other