How can white boys compete with THIS!?

How can white boys compete with THIS!?

We simply cannot.

that nigga purple

By not having sickle cell.

thats because he's 20 years old in the 8th grade

We don't have to. We literally bred them to be physically fit but stupid. They're out there thinking they're superior but in reality they're just modern day gladiators. Mindless workers who exist simply to make money for their white owners.

>being held back for multiple grades
Sad!

Inb4 all the insecure cucks. Here's what you can expect from this thread:
>lol im going to love longer kek
>xD he must be 25 years old or something lol
>lol at least im smarter than him haha

By having an IQ over 70.

by providing for her and her sons!

live*

he's a big guy

why did u even make the thread? u a gay nigga?

/gif/ is like 60% black/cuck stuff, try there

I knew a dude like this. In sixth grade was already over 6'2. Played football in highschool and got in a relationship with a girl who was already impregnated by another guy. Teachers made sure he passed because he was bringing in the school shekels. Ended up playing college football only to be arrested for carjacking. Had a promising future career in the NFL only to screw it up for $100.

Not OP. I'm just sick of all the insecure numales that make my race look bad. Go suck a dick, you illiterate fuck.

Everyone outcompetes guys like him in every area that counts. Whites, East Asians, Indians, Latinos, Arabs, you name it.

that huge bull is fucking every cute little girl at his school while you jack off at momma's basement lol

yeah but at least he'll never be white amirite KEK

Has anyone ever thought that old sports-head dudes like the one in the OP have a weird relationship with athletes? It's like they treat them like retards that they really, really want to fuck or something.

>in every area that counts
What "counts"? He'll be making so much money in the NFL or NBA that he won't ever need to read another book in his entire life to be 10 times more successful than your average Poo, Chink, Spic, Arab, or White. Does making money not "count"?

Hot