Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQH6lvzDKZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=QRIshp197Xk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kinos
Reddit has leaked

>everything rebbit default response
Just kill yourself, my man.

Maybe you'd get a real reply from me if you didn't use the all-purpose reddit buzzphrase.

>REBBIT IS EVERYWHERE REEE
maybe if you faggots weren't so paranoid with your own nonsense buzzwords, we could actually talk film. But that would require self-awareness on your part.

Just keep calling everything kino. Keep calling reality TV shows kino. Keep calling YouTube pocasters kino. Keep calling capeshit kino (capekino, guffaw). You are officially cancer. My only hope is that it spreads from your fingertips to your brain, faggot.

I agree user, really enjoyable film. Also comfy as hell to be quite honest and the cast really make it too.

You certainly sound mad. I'm sure you are going to tell me more about your boogeywoogey, amirite?

...what did you think of the movie?

Daybreakers was more interesting than the average vampire movie.

But capeshit is a meme term too. I guess it's a meme term you like though.

Oh man, Its been so long since i've seen it that I can't have a decent opinion on it, but I do think it was definetly underrated.

I went and saw it with a friend opening weekend back in high school and I swear to God we were the only two people in the theater.

It combines two words that mean something into a word that makes sense. Cape and shit. You instantly know what is being talked about when you put it together. Kino loses all meaning because it is attributed to EVERYTHING here.

It's mediocre. The only good thing about it was they made the most badass character an American. An admirable decision by the writer.

It's the cast that shocked me when I caught it halfway through on television about an hour ago.

>me likey the word capeshit, it makes sense and isn't tirelessly applied ti everything
KEK

>it's mediocre
What an analysis there, maybe you deserve to be on rebbit.

It's applied to superhero movies AKA capeshit. Them's the breaks, sorry you are such a retard.

Sorry, it is mediocre though. Gerard Butler and Christian Bale are supposed to be best buds but they had no chemistry at all. CGI dragons looked grotesque. Nothing memorable about the story whatsoever. Maybe interesting for the first fifteen minutes.

So basically, buzzwords are okay if you (clearly a triggered retard) like them?

Fuck off.

>Them's the breaks, sorry you are such a retard.

I didn't say I liked the word you mongoloid, I just said it makes sense because it is only applied to literally one genre of film. A genre of film I don't even pay attention to, might I add. So it is quite literally harmless to someone like me.

However, the OTHER word, this "kino" is applied to quite literally everything. It is even used as an adjective. It makes this board unreadable, and almost makes me pine for the days when the Clockwork Orange spam was killing this place. Oh were you even there for that? Fucking newfag.

High-quality image, did you get it from reddit?

We get it, "Kino" triggers you into a bit of the ultra violence.

It will trigger you too when you get older and smarter. Anything is possible.

If I say yes, will that make you sperg out more?

No, friend, I like people who aren't in denial of how shitty they are

>some random word used by strangers on an image board will bother me when I am older than 15

Ok then fine, I got it from REBBIT REEEEE!

Fucking Christ, you sound like a faggot.

This is hilarious, please be satire

You wish, faggot.

Eat a dick, faggot.

>y-y-you a faggot faggot faggot!
I can't tell if you are genuinely upset yet. Did you just start posting a week ago?

It's pretty good yeah

This movie shoulda been part of a trilogy

Finish this sentence for me: Pete Campbell is an _____

kino xD

Hi newfag!

Years ago, I used to have friends. Back before it was assumed that others always had either sexual partners or romantic relationships of some kind.

There were about 20 of us. There were even multiple girls in this friend group. We were all about to graduate from high school and someone had the idea that we should all go watch some dumb movie together. And we all sat in the same row and watched Reign of Fire. Sharing this with such a large friend group was nice.

Now, relatives are aging and dying, at least one of those friends is dead, people my age are divorcing.

Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.

To add to the Nick Cage kino Matchstick Men was pretty great.

>Bwaarrrffghhhbv newwwfaggg reeee!!!

Be mad that you don't belong here somewhere else. Maybe reddit.

While we're at it...

Yeah, I'm the mad one.

Nigga, kino was a joke from the beginning

>NOT MUH HUGBOX OMFG REEE!

Absolute kino user

I sure am glad that one autist came in here and derailed this thread.

I was like 7 when I saw it in the theater, great film

Kino Kino Kino Kino Kino Kino

Poor guy, what a terrible life he must live

>when the niggers try to shoot him
>but the ak won't function
>Sorry, it shouldn't do that here, let me check the magazine follower..

For a 20 year old syfy flick.

Ha I'm glad I ruined your thread you fucking faggots. Maybe think twice before spouting out KINO KINO KINO all the fucking time.

my jigaboo

This is what autism looks like.

>that ambiance & OST

youtube.com/watch?v=tQH6lvzDKZ4

>I saw the word Kino
>this bothered me so much, that I went out of my way to derail a thread about a fucking b movie from syfy
>I think this is normal behavior

It was a theatrical release, shit for brains. Post another capeshit kino gif KINO

It really was a product of it's time

there were even plans for two more films ;_;

When did I say it wasn't a theatrical release?

>post another Kino gif
If it bothers you, sure.

>b movie from syfy
Right here nigger

Yes, because that is where you can find it now...20 years later. I wasn't talking about when it was out in theaters you illiterate faggot. Calm down.

>Find a thread that interests me
>it's Fucking squandered on idiots fighting over words no one actually uses day to day

Fuck this place.
Also, Reign of Fire is the shit. I like alternate time line stories. The take on a post-apocalyptic like world was great too. McConaugheys tattoo was bad as fuck too. It's great if you don't go in expecting an Oscar winner. Comfy, fun.

Literally nobody is fighting with that retard.

>Comfy, fun.

Prehaps even... kino?

You guys are the retards I'm afraid
>KINO KINO KINO
Tell me more reddit.

>expecting everyone to be as bootyblasted as you about the use of the word "Kino" in the title

>reddit spacing

KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE!

>You guys are the retards I'm afraid
You really think so?

Someone explain this meme to me. I have literally never posted on reddit and I have been accused of this. Been here a solid decade now too and I don't recall any time when anyone had to post one solid block of text.

is he, dare i say it, /ourkino/?

All the kids post-election who came here from rebbit, are trying to push this rebbit meme into the ground to prove they "fit in", here. As if anyone really gives a shit.

>t. reddit

most kino thread on Sup Forums right now

Right...it's old, kid.

who /kino/ here?

I am!

KIIINO HEY GUYS KINO KINO KINO HURF DURF DURFY DOO

Brother's Justice is a decent cringe comedy with a lot of decent actors in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRIshp197Xk

But is it kino?

Never see anyone talk about Dark City, thought it was p cool.

Honestly reign of fire is in my top 10, solid post apocalyptic film

Literally in my top 3. Is it that hidden though?

Love that movie. It really had an interesting premise.

Hunter Prey

Don't look it up or read anything about it, just watch it. It is sci-fi genre.

Except there's at least a few threads a year about it. Getting less and less though. Always mentioned in sci-fi rec threads.

30 Days of Night was a great horror too

This was cool.

If you like low budget check out Lo, can probably be found on youtube

>Lo

Oh yeah saw that and was surprised.

"The Man From Earth" is an interesting once-watch movie. Basically, a "sci-fi" version of "My Dinner with Andre" with more people.

So assblasted over a word

Vampires need a comeback. I miss the days when vampires were monsters instead of sparkly faggots or emos in leather.

y'all should see Stake Land

>that ending

>great
It's above average at best.